Hezbollah Defeated Israel in 2006 — Can It Again?

Werbung:
No not same difference lugnut
As I said there is as much objective evidence for the existence of any god...none
If they cannot see Him with their naked eyes rebels against God refuse to consider the possibility of His existence outside the realm of their limited perception.

If they cannot see Him with their naked eyes rebels against God refuse to consider the possibility of His existence outside the realm of their limited perception.
Possibility? Of course it's possible I wasn't addressing that I was discussing concrete evidence duh
You really can't read for understanding

Evolution is not a spaghetti monster, it is a hoax.
A triumph of dogma over reality.

I suppose you think that the earth is only 5000 years old and the fossil record is something created by a supreme being
to test the faithful.

Comrade Stalin
"religion is the opium of the people"
Donbass

A triumph of dogma over reality.

I suppose you think that the earth is only 5000 years old and the fossil record is something created by a supreme being
to test the faithful.

Comrade Stalin
"religion is the opium of the people"
Donbass
According to Lord Kelvin the sun cannot be more than 30 million years old, so let's start there by examining the science before we rush off to accept Darwin's stupid tree of life evolution theory that has already been debunked.

According to Lord Kelvin the sun cannot be more than 30 million years old, so let's start there by examining the science before we rush off to accept Darwin's stupid tree of life evolution theory that has already been debunked.
Lord Kelvin? Lol 1800s were awhile ago
Try to keep up you look stupid

Werbung:
Darwin didn't know squat about biology, which is why his dumb evolution tree of life was so easily felled by science.

His dumb evolution facts are now adopted by all respected scholars all over the world.
Of course the godbotherers like you refuse it because it conflicts with your immature theory that God created everything.

God created everything in the universe, even stars still expanding at nearly the speed of light for 13.4 billion years?
Really???
You're completely nuts.

Back