Hezbollah Defeated Israel in 2006 — Can It Again?

Werbung:
Evolution is not a spaghetti monster, it is a hoax.
Each time you post about your expertise on evolution I realise it had faults.
It faulted when it came to evolving intelligence in you and other godbotherers.

I mightn't add to your case but octopi have very similar DNA to humans and are contains superior intelligence to other water dwellings invertebrates and fish.
158 million generations ago, our ancestors were fish. How that feel? Get your god to refute that.

Each time you post about your expertise on evolution I realise it had faults.
It faulted when it came to evolving intelligence in you and other godbotherers.

I mightn't add to your case but octopi have very similar DNA to humans and are contains superior intelligence to other water dwellings invertebrates and fish.
158 million generations ago, our ancestors were fish. How that feel? Get your god to refute that.
You never proved how ape intelligence was supposedly improved by unproven Darwinian evolution to humankind.

You never proved how ape intelligence was supposedly improved by unproven Darwinian evolution to humankind.
I never came from apes but the human race did. Including you but I don't think you evolved much than that.

I don't have to prove it because that's already done, years ago.
Darwin was a brilliant man and his findings changed the world's way of thinking except the Jesus junkies like you who can't comprehend facts.
God bless old men..

Yes you are

There is as much objective evidence of tfsm as for any other God

Or post your evidence that proves a God lol
No one can prove there is or there is not.Listen to your stupidty prove it .lol you prove there is not.
Go ahead prove there is not one.
Same difference lug nut.

I never came from apes but the human race did. Including you but I don't think you evolved much than that.

Darwin was a brilliant man and his findings changed the world's way of thinking except the Jesus junkies like you who can't comprehend facts.
God bless old men..
Were the apes black or white that you did not descend from but that you believe others did?

God bless old men..
Darwin taught rubes to believe the ultimate point in life is to rob, steal and kill to get ahead because without God there is no rule other than that of survival of the fittest, which is the strong must fight to dominate and survive.

Darwin taught rubes to believe the ultimate point in life is to rob, steal and kill to get ahead

You're a liar. What you really mean is you know evolution is a fact so you fabricate bullshit to justify your hideous god.
because without God there is no rule other than that of survival of the fittest, which is the strong must fight to dominate and survive.
In your case you'll never survive waiting for god to save you. He's done nothing for you yet.

You're a liar. What you really mean is you know evolution is a fact so you fabricate bullshit to justify your hideous god.

In your case you'll never survive waiting for god to save you. He's done nothing for you yet.
The Darwinian fool said he thought the civilized white races were destined by the forces of atheist evolutionist natural selection to exterminate the less advanced darker humans dwelling mostly in the Southern Hemisphere. Evolutionists do not believe God created all nations of the same blood from Adam, but the evolutionist idiots are racists.

Werbung:
No one can prove there is or there is not.Listen to your stupidty prove it .lol you prove there is not.
Go ahead prove there is not one.
Same difference lug nut.
No not same difference lugnut
As I said there is as much objective evidence for the existence of any god...none

Back