Health Insurance Reform passes America wins!

The only one I see injecting racism into the discussion is you.

ummm...did you miss the part where Against the Machine calling him a NEGRO? As a moderator on this site, that sort of post will not be tolerated and bans imposed. If you want to make posts such as that I am sure there are other forums to be visited.

Werbung:
You really need to study civics a bit more. The process is called Legislation & that's the way it has always been, is now & always will be. (You know that Web.....It's the same process you GOP type used to force tax cuts for the rich down out throats...which was not paid for & our Grand-kids will be paying all their lives)

All your side of the aisle can do is talk, lie & yell. Last elections we threw you guys out of the WH & control of Congress. Now, the hc issue has become YOUR Waterloo, not Obama's.
This hc bill is already gaining popularity & will keep the Dems in control of Congress & the WH though at least 2016. (You really know that though, right?)

"Legislation" is simply the ability of to pass laws. Doesn't mean one actually knows what is in the law as has now been prove. Of course, both BO, and Pelosi, admitted they did not know what was in it.

Take for example what has now come out. The claim that the lying Dems made about children with pre-existing conditions getting insurance "the day the bill becomes law" was a lie. According to the bill it does not take effect till 2013. Now BO, and Pelosi, say they will "fix" it.

People have now found out that two other items in the bill were also lies. There will be 16,000 new IRS agents hired to make sure that all taxpayers pay for the proper insurance plan. Nothing more has been said about the lie that they would crack down on waste, and fraud, just more taxes.

Stupak suddenly got millions in the appropriations bill for airports in his district.

What do you suppose they will find out next?

However, people like you are proud of liars, crooks, and thieves.

Question now is, will the people remember for the next 8 months, or will they be so gullible as to believe the liars again.

ummm...did you miss the part where Against the Machine calling him a NEGRO? As a moderator on this site, that sort of post will not be tolerated and bans imposed. If you want to make posts such as that I am sure there are other forums to be visited.

But it is ok for Popeye to call one a "teabaggin, homophobic, racist"?

What is wrong with the term "Negro" if one is Black?

Just a question.

But it is ok for Popeye to call one a "teabaggin, homophobic, racist"?

What is wrong with the term "Negro" if one is Black?

Just a question.

The terms in your first sentence aren't race based. It's not rocket science.

And while I'm not sure why "Negro" can't be said, seriously, do you walk around calling black people Negros?

The only one I see injecting racism into the discussion is you.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....and, all of the criticism directed at Obama is strictly-political, right??

38713599-teabaggers.jpg

teabaggers.jpg

You think everyone is as stupid as the average-Teabagger????

:confused:

The terms in your first sentence aren't race based. It's not rocket science.

And while I'm not sure why "Negro" can't be said, seriously, do you walk around calling black people Negros?

It is a denigrating attack though, and most likely a lie. I thought that was the point of not using certain words. Is "race based" denigration the only that is disallowed?

Seriously, do you go around calling Negroes Black? Usually I address them by their first name, or last name depending on their position.

Werbung:
It is a denigrating attack though, and most likely a lie. I thought that was the point of not using certain words. Is "race based" denigration the only that is disallowed?

Seriously, do you go around calling Negroes Black? Usually I address them by their first name, or last name depending on their position.

Calling someone a homophobe indicates an insult on some belief he holds.

Calling someone a negro indicates an slur on his skin color (you know, something he can't do anything about). While it's not calling someone a ******, it's antiquated status with the reluctance to use it in polite conversation indicate there is some level of racial slur to it.

Your cutesy deflection of that certainly made my point for me. I can never thank you enough for your assists.

Back