Health Insurance Reform passes America wins!

Werbung:
You people are going to be even sicker when it finally dawns on you that the public likes the new health bill.
....And, Republicans (and, the Health-Care-Indu$try-lobbyi$t$) have always KNOWN that!!!!!!!

BETTER START CA$HIN'-IN THOSE HEALTH-CARE-INDU$TRY $TOCK$, "conservatives"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

490.gif

You people are going to be even sicker when it finally dawns on you that the puilbic likes the new health bill.

I think you meant the "public". You may be right, but consider there are "two publics"....one that produces, and another that usurps. I'm pretty sure you and your ilk belong to the latter...

I think you meant the "public". You may be right, but consider there are "two publics"....one that produces, and another that usurps. I'm pretty sure you and your ilk belong to the latter...

Sorry Web...We all know that is just not true. There are two public's though:
Winners & Losers (& with all the practice at losing you GOP types have had in the last 4 years....One would think You'd be better at it)

Just watch the poll numbers in the next few weeks/months.
Nasty liars (GOP) don't win friends or elections!

....And, Republicans (and, the Health-Care-Indu$try-lobbyi$t$) have always KNOWN that!!!!!!!

BETTER START CA$HIN'-IN THOSE HEALTH-CARE-INDU$TRY $TOCK$, "conservatives"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

490.gif
Why? They (healthcare providers and pharmaceuticals) are leading the way up right now. This healthcare legislation will actually do them some good.

As I predicted months ago the vote just went through.

The Democrats led by President Obama with a great job by Speaker Pelosi have just secured Health Insurance Reform available to all including 32 million more Americans, with no benefit caps, that stops the refusal of insurance for those with preexisting conditions and brings down the deficit and strengthens Medicare.

Victory for the American people. Dems I'm damn proud of you!!!

There were parts of this bill I didn't like, I've made that clear in the past. However, this is a time for rejoicing...for once more the rotten racist Repukes have suffered defeat.

Remember when Brown was elected to Kennedy's old seat? The Republicans were claiming the bill was dead and were celebrating. I don't see much celebration from the all white party now..lol

Sorry Web...We all know that is just not true. There are two public's though:
Winners & Losers (& with all the practice at losing you GOP types have had in the last 4 years....One would think You'd be better at it)

Just watch the poll numbers in the next few weeks/months.
Nasty liars (GOP) don't win friends or elections!

We'll see how it all plays out.

Did you feel the need for a good scrubbing in the shower this morning? I guess you found it hard to completely wash off the dirtyness, grit and grime permeating a soul that had to overlook the blatant bribery, vote buying, out and out lies, fiscal trickery, smarmy proceedural tactics, emotional extortion, non-transparency, and arrogant ignoring of the will of the people...all to exact yet another blow to Constitutionally guaranteed equal, unalienable rights for the sake of long coveted agenda, political power, and to satisfy a Presidents massive ego.

The majority wanted a bill; some wanted a much stronger bill and were dissatisfied because they thought it was watered down, and were mad at the Democrats for compromising so much. So your polls mean little.

The majority wanted a bill; some wanted a much stronger bill and were dissatisfied because they thought it was watered down, and were mad at the Democrats for compromising so much. So your polls mean little.

Keep telling yourself that....will you hold the same opinion in November is the question.

There were parts of this bill I didn't like, I've made that clear in the past. However, this is a time for rejoicing...for once more the rotten racist Repukes have suffered defeat.

Remember when Brown was elected to Kennedy's old seat? The Republicans were claiming the bill was dead and were celebrating. I don't see much celebration from the all white party now..lol
Republicans didn't get defeated. Americans did. This was never about the republicans because they were not even included in the discussions.

It was the liberals vs Americans.

Americans will get their revenge in November.

Werbung:
Did you feel the need for a good scrubbing in the shower this morning? I guess you found it hard to completely wash off the dirtyness, grit and grime permeating a soul that had to overlook the blatant bribery, vote buying, out and out lies, fiscal trickery, smarmy proceedural tactics, emotional extortion, non-transparency, and arrogant ignoring of the will of the people...

Back