Health care systems compared

European countries do not all follow the WHO definition of stillbirth.
Had you been engaged in this thread you would know that.
Live births who die very earmy are considered stillborn. Helps the infant mortality rate and saves tons of money. We try v to save them here.
How did you get on with your review?
Is the Germany system of healcare provision demonstrably worse than other developed nations in this context? Are you contending Germany is a "developing" nation?

Last edited:
Werbung:
How did you get on with your review?
Is the Germany system of healcare provision demonstrably worse than other developed nations in this context? Are you contending Germany is a "developing" nation?

You're funny!

But here is another article that Doggie should read!

AFFORDABLE CARE ACT
U.S. Health Care Ranked Worst in the Developed World
Melissa Hellmann
Jun 17, 2014

But here is another article that Doggie should read!
I don't understand the lad's thought process. The OP lays out the basis of the German health system how it works and all that malarchy, and then by our esteemed American contingent its whittled down to how they count/don't count dead babies!! Am I missing something?

What is the fixation on dead babies?

I don't understand the lad's thought process. The OP lays out the basis of the German health system how it works and all that malarchy, and then by our esteemed American contingent its whittled down to how they count/don't count dead babies!! Am I missing something?

What is the fixation on dead babies?

The old "pro-life" issue! They want to believe that, European prefer to "KILL THE UNBORN" rather than care for them!

So silly!

In fact, it is clear from EVERY article that the main cause of stillbirth is the lack of proper access to healthcare during pregnancy, the health of the mother (again, very dependent on access to healthcare and social/poverty status of the expecting mother). . .which is the main reason why stillbirth is more prominent in the US than in most developed countries. . .and it is only going to get worse if "Trumpdon'tcare" is voted in!

....and....
You are not comparing apples to apples looking at Germany and the US.
Outcome wise two two are likely about the same. The main difference is Europeans have a history of better diet. But that also is equalizing to the unhealthy side. This will improve our standing as we provide better coverage and care as shown by the need to fudge infant mortality to justifying denying care.

I did read. . .YOUR article (from that conservative "source,") and a couple of more scientific sources, one of which I provided.

Projecting again?
No. The article references WHO data so don't bother trying to paint them as conservative. They know what your kind are doing and why. You are just too dishonest to admit it.

No. The article references WHO data so don't bother trying to paint them as conservative. They know what your kind are doing and why. You are just too dishonest to admit it.

You are getting increasingly delusional! And it is NOT because an article refers to WHO data that it is not putting a CONSERVATIVE twist to it. In fact, the articles that you refuse to consider and that I proposed are DIRECTLY from WHO. . .so they didn't pass through the "fake Right" system before being published!

By the way, if you had read those articles (directly by WHO), you would know that the statistics on infant mortalities show that it is NOT stillbirth, not even birth to 12 months that weigh the most on infant mortalities. . .but infant above 12 months and toddlers.

But you are SOOO focus on trying to throw dirt on Europe and all those who are pro-choice that you dishonestly ignore the FACTS to focus on a tiny portion of the issue.

This thread is about HEALTHCARE. . .NOT MERELY infant mortality!

You are getting increasingly delusional! And it is NOT because an article refers to WHO data that it is not putting a CONSERVATIVE twist to it. In fact, the articles that you refuse to consider and that I proposed are DIRECTLY from WHO. . .so they didn't pass through the "fake Right" system before being published!

By the way, if you had read those articles (directly by WHO), you would know that the statistics on infant mortalities show that it is NOT stillbirth, not even birth to 12 months that weigh the most on infant mortalities. . .but infant above 12 months and toddlers.

But you are SOOO focus on trying to throw dirt on Europe and all those who are pro-choice that you dishonestly ignore the FACTS to focus on a tiny portion of the issue.

This thread is about HEALTHCARE. . .NOT MERELY infant mortality!
WHO is wide to the left and is happy to support that agenda. They too are happy to support euthanasia of the inconvenient simply to save a euro.

WHO is wide to the left and is happy to support that agenda. They too are happy to support euthanasia of the inconvenient simply to save a euro.

But you were very happy to designate WHO's guidelines as "the ones to be followed!" And. . .dear, face it, EVERYONE is to the Left of your favorite sources and yourself!

But you were very happy to designate WHO's guidelines as "the ones to be followed!" And. . .dear, face it, EVERYONE is to the Left of your favorite sources and yourself!
And ?
They correctly state dead at birth. But they recognize that the means of reporting in some countries do not require accurate and timely reporting which, had you read, is the loophole that permits the lie.

You are not comparing apples to apples looking at Germany and the US.
o_O....... the OP looks at the German health system and how it works etc. and all of sudden you make the quantum leap to how they tot up dead babies.....and decided what.... that the German hospitals are in fact charnal houses or some form of medieval torture chamber? Is that all the Germans do in their hospitals, devise devious methods of counting dead babies in order to vex Americans and WHO officials.

Maybe a bit more productive to try and widen the scope of your dissection.... how do they treat live babies for example!

Werbung:
And ?
They correctly state dead at birth. But they recognize that the means of reporting in some countries do not require accurate and timely reporting which, had you read, is the loophole that permits the lie.

And some European countries consider the occurence of stillbirth for fetus that are 22 or 24 weeks old. . .while the WHO considers it at 28 week, and consider a foetus prior to 28 weeks to be a miscarriage, not a stillbirth.

So. . .what does that have to do with healthcare in Germany? As I stated before (and provided a WHO article to confirm it), infant mortality is a LOT MORE than stillbirth. . .and, actually, stillbirth statistics is NOT the main cause of infant mortality!

So. . .stop focusing on "stillbirth" and start broadening your views and explain why CHILDREN, (as in TODDLERS) are more likely to die in the US than almost anywhere in developed countries!

Back