He did nothing wrong.

Podesta threatened to make an example out of whoever it was who was leaking DNC emails and just a few weeks later DNC worker Seth Rich was assassinated at night on a DC street in a crime the DC police and FBI have lied about multiple time but never come close to solving. Vince Foster was murdered days before he was scheduled to testify against the Clintons in the Whitewater and Travelgate scandals, and DC police and SBI and FBI were not allowed to investigate because his body had been dumped on park property and they had their own minute police department. Dozens of former Clinton associates have been murdered before they could testify in cases involving the Clintons.
All you morons need is proof

Werbung:
All you morons need is proof
You are asking me to prove what has been commonly reported? I'm afraid I cannot prove Podesta said what he said but don't worry, you cannot disprove it either. You should notice, however, that the Rich case has all the marks of a hit job and cover up. The FBI cannot solve the murder and is not willing to discuss eyewitness testimony in the case. The same is true with the DC police and the DNC. They are not wanting the Rich murder to be solved, if their attitudes and actions are any indication.

Furthermore, Mueller never looked into the murder even though Rich was logically accused of being the perswon who leaqked the DNC emails to Assange. Why did Mueller refuse to investigate these published claims about the Rich murder if he was not involved in a coverup of the murder? He was paid millions of dollars to find out who delivered the DNC emails to Assange and he failed because he would not look into the Rich murder.

Here are facts and details and facts the left want to hide under the accepted narrative that the Rich murder cannot be solved and anyone who looks into the murder is a right-wing conspiracy nut, which is a sure sign of conspiracy to cover up the crime.

Vanity Fair: Hillary threatened to “shoot the panda”, Seth Rich’s Handle was “Panda” – The Impious Digest

You are asking me to prove what has been commonly reported? I'm afraid I cannot prove Podesta said what he said but don't worry, you cannot disprove it either. You should notice, however, that the Rich case has all the marks of a hit job and cover up. The FBI cannot solve the murder and is not willing to discuss eyewitness testimony in the case. The same is true with the DC police and the DNC. They are not wanting the Rich murder to be solved, if their attitudes and actions are any indication.

Furthermore, Mueller never looked into the murder even though Rich was logically accused of being the perswon who leaqked the DNC emails to Assange. Why did Mueller refuse to investigate these published claims about the Rich murder if he was not involved in a coverup of the murder? He was paid millions of dollars to find out who delivered the DNC emails to Assange and he failed because he would not look into the Rich murder.

Here are facts and details and facts the left want to hide under the accepted narrative that the Rich murder cannot be solved and anyone who looks into the murder is a right-wing conspiracy nut, which is a sure sign of conspiracy to cover up the crime.

Vanity Fair: Hillary threatened to “shoot the panda”, Seth Rich’s Handle was “Panda” – The Impious Digest
Nope I am pointing out that your conspiracy theories are worthless if you have no proof

Nope I am pointing out that your conspiracy theories are worthless if you have no proof
What are worthless are FBI and Mueller claims that Podesta did not say those things and that Seth Rich had nothing to do with the exfiltration of DNC emails while the FBI and Mueller refuse to even investigate the many credible eyewitness reports.

Audio: Seymour Hersh States Seth Rich Was WikiLeaks Source

Dummies look at disjointed gun crimes and political colors of states and draw stupid conclusions that don't make a bit of sense. And Democrats look at unsolved murders that have major evidence pointing to hit job assassination by corrupt officials, but they will not draw correct assumptions from those facts because they are programmed to reject anything and everything that would make a Democrat look bad.
Same old shit.

There are clues to the crime that the FBI and Mueller refused to examine that they should have examined, proving either their incompetence or corruption for refusing to do so.

what clues were refused, moron?
list them and prove they were refused.
but you won't lol

what clues were refused, moron?
list them and prove they were refused.
but you won't lol
Here is your clue:

Mueller's report on possible Seth Rich involvement in the transfer of DNC emails from Rich's office to Assange: Mueller said nothing about Seth Rich.

FBI's report on Seth Rich's possible involvement with the leak to Assange: That was not our job. CrowdStrike was handling that so we did not get involved.

Here is your clue:

Mueller's report on possible Seth Rich involvement in the transfer of DNC emails from Rich's office to Assange: Mueller said nothing about Seth Rich.

FBI's report on Seth Rich's possible involvement with the leak to Assange: That was not our job. CrowdStrike was handling that so we did not get involved.
Not this shit again.
It's over but keep regurgitating it if you feel warm and cuddly about it.

Here is your clue:

so nothing about seth rich's death being caused by the clintons. lol
no list of clues that were refused, moron. duh
just more bs from you right wing morons

Not this shit again.
It's over but keep regurgitating it if you feel warm and cuddly about it.
You can run and deny but you cannot hide from the fact that Mueller avoided investigating the Seth Rich connection to the leaked DNC emails, proving he deliberately avoided one of the most important clues to the whole Trump/Russia narrative he was being paid to investigate.

so nothing about seth rich's death being caused by the clintons. lol
no list of clues that were refused, moron. duh
just more bs from you right wing morons
Even though Hillary said something about shooting the Panda I am certain she never actually got personally involved in the grease work.

You can run and deny but you cannot hide from the fact that Mueller avoided investigating the Seth Rich connection to the leaked DNC emails, proving he deliberately avoided one of the most important clues to the whole Trump/Russia narrative he was being paid to investigate.
Yawn.

Werbung:
Back