Glenn beck is right about gay marriage

I agree with Pandora. Anyone should be able to marry anyone, numbers of ones or anything else they "love". There will be no partial watering down of "between one man and one woman", it will be a total washout. So lets just do it already and be done with it.

I'm thinking of marrying my half-brother. He's really hot looking and we get along just great...so I'm in "love" with him....and his cousin too. Imagine two husbands! Wow. Twice the paychecks coming in. I'll get the kids DNA checked to make sure which daddy is which for when we split up and go to family court to sort out child support and visitations..

Yee Haw! Ain't love grand?

Arkansas

Delaware

Idaho

Iowa

Kansas

Kentucky

Louisiana

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Missouri

Montana

Nebraska

Nevada

New Hampshire

North Dakota

Ohio

Oklahoma

Oregon

Pennsylvania

South Dakota

Texas

Washington

West Virginia

Wyoming

( under odd rules in

Arizona

Illinois

Indiana

Maine

Utah

----

All States you can already marry your cuz...so get your banjo out.

Wisconsin

Werbung:
The lobbyist told the cops go to crime scenes for gays, but just gays...Yep thats how it happened...

When my car got broken into, oddly they never asked if I was gay...they came out and filed a report...I guess had I said, but I am gay they would have fingerprinted the car, and put out a APB for anyone with my Bookbag...At least thats what you seem to think...cuz you know, it was a hate crime!

I do not think police are allowed to ask someone if they are homosexual.

IF someone says they are they have to pursue it as though its a hate crime. It may very well be that it was not a hate crime but how would the police know if it is or if it is not a hate crime unless they investigate?

If the police are told by the victim that they are homosexual and the police do not investigate the victim could sue the police department.

Hey thar pocket!

Did you notice I was trying to get hitched to my half-BROTHER too? AND his cousin? At the same time?

Now we oppressed lovers will have to fight like hell to get our rights. I mean I really really LOVE my half-brother and for some damn reason the State is descriminating against our love??? We're both adults, well all three of us are actually.

I can't wait for gays to get their weddin' rights cuz we're going to hire some fancy lawyers too and get people to stop telling us we can't raise kids in a proper home. Love is all that matters...

Brother-lovin' and polygamy NOW! I want our colors to be hmmmm... red and yellow polka dots. I'm going to start wearing "I'm with him and him" T-shirts and I'm going to organize parades where multiple lovers will kiss, smooch and dry hump to throngs of admiring fans. Ice cream for the little ones too! We're gonna make a MOVEMENT outta this!

Now then, my half-brother is the one with the looks that I LOVE him for. And his cousin ain't so easy on the eyes but damn is he smart. I LOVE his smarts. He's got a business and all. He can bring home the bacon and we'll all "cook it up" at home. We don't squabble none. And the kiddies'll have another babysitter built right in! There's NOTHING wrong with that.

I do not think police are allowed to ask someone if they are homosexual.

IF someone says they are they have to pursue it as though its a hate crime. It may very well be that it was not a hate crime but how would the police know if it is or if it is not a hate crime unless they investigate?

If the police are told by the victim that they are homosexual and the police do not investigate the victim could sue the police department.

again, just becuse a crime is commited against a gay, does not make it a hate crime..

If a crime happens to a black person, its not called a hate crime becuse he is black

A hate crime is a very specific crime and hard to prove....

again, just becuse a crime is commited against a gay, does not make it a hate crime..

If a crime happens to a black person, its not called a hate crime becuse he is black

A hate crime is a very specific crime and hard to prove....

Really ? wow ? Serious? Are you just copying what I keep posting?

No Frakin duh! I have been saying it over and over

now do tell pocket, how would one decide something is a hate crime or not unless you fraking investigated it to find out?

For Gods sake, I have said this over and over and over and over and its as though you are just playing a stupid game that I do not have time for.

There is no way for a policeman to know if something is a hate crime or not unless they investigate the crime.

My complaint all along is that they go further on investigating crimes when they are done to a homosexual, and yes you could add a black person or [insert minority here]

They do not do this for straight people and or white people.

duh!

now please post more endless arguments where you actually agree with me yet insist I am wrong at the same time.

Do you know of any examples of that actually happening? How successful were the lawsuits?

I am not sure, do I need examples? I have never looked it up but I also have never looked up what will happen if I slam a hammer on my toe, It just stands to reason it will swell so I don't do it.

If there is a law about hate crimes and the law says police must deal with hate crimes in a certain way, and there is no way to know if something is or is not a hate crime unless you actually investigate the crime and you as a police man do not even though you have been informed someone is a minority in the list of hate crime legislation ....

does it stand to reason a person could sue the police department for not doing their job?

but I will look up and see if there is anyone who has attempted to sue the police department for not taking the hate crime laws seriously or not.

Do you know of any examples of that actually happening? How successful were the lawsuits?

Well.....I have been researching and found a number of interesting links, but I am looking for a specific type. But this one looked interesting.

A lady was angry about a homosexual pride parade and wrote a letter to her city council complaining about it and in return she got a letter saying she will be investigated for hate crimes.

If a person were to write their city council complaining about an Easter parade or Christmas parade or 4th of July parade do you think it would have gotten any further than the city council?

Someone in the city council office had to of complained to the police.

I do not suggest the police sneaks in the city council office and reads their mail hoping to find something they can use against someone, just like in every other post I have made here I suggest the homosexual person or in this case the city council office complained to the police and the police were obligated to investigate it.

There are a few other links I have found, one were a man came out of an ihop and was robbed and its being investigated as a hate crime because the robber said something (the report did not repeat the word) but what ever the word was it made the man feel like it was a dig against his homosexuality.

I will keep looking for a case where the police were stupid enough to refuse to investigate as a hate crime and are being sued. I think its a stupid waste of time but you seem to need it as some kind of proof of god knows what.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2009/10/2...ter-police-investigate-gay-hate-crime-letter/

For that matter all violent crimes are hate crimes. By definition if you are an assailant, you have to denigrate your victim to "thing" status before you defile/rob/assault/harm them. So all violent crimes should be tried as hate crimes.

Hey pocket, do you have an objection to me marrying my half-brother and his cousin? If so, why?

For that matter all violent crimes are hate crimes.

I suppose you are right. But, not all hate crimes are called hate crimes. The old double standard exists and the lib media promotes the double standard.

Please never forget Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom. May God bless them and keep them.

I am certain the libs here have never heard of them because their news sources never told them of this horrific racially motivated crime.

Caution - the details of their torture and murder is very disturbing.

220px-Channon_christian_Christopher_newsom.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom#Verdicts

I suppose you are right. But, not all hate crimes are called hate crimes. The old double standard exists and the lib media promotes the double standard.

Please never forget Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom. May God bless them and keep them.

I am certain the libs here have never heard of them because their news sources never told them of this horrific racially motivated crime.

Caution - the details of their torture and murder is very disturbing.

220px-Channon_christian_Christopher_newsom.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom#Verdicts

I remember the story though I never heard what happened to the people who murdered them.

Thanks for posting the story, we should all remember them though I am sure most liberal types would say oh well they were just white people so it doesn't matter. Unless it was their mother or brother sister or child.

Had the victims been black and the perps white, we would still be talking about the injustice and the hate of evil white people, and there would be plans to make a law named after them.

I remember the story though I never heard what happened to the people who murdered them.

Thanks for posting the story, we should all remember them though I am sure most liberal types would say oh well they were just white people so it doesn't matter. Unless it was their mother or brother sister or child.

Had the victims been black and the perps white, we would still be talking about the injustice and the hate of evil white people, and there would be plans to make a law named after them.

I believe all the subhumans involved in their torture and murder were given life sentences.

This was one of the most horrific crimes ever committed. And yet, most Americans and nearly all Dems/liberals know nothing about it. The American left media ignored this story much like they do many stories that do not fit their template. But, the useful idiots fail to recognize this.

I believe all the subhumans involved in their torture and murder were given life sentences.

This was one of the most horrific crimes ever committed. And yet, most Americans and nearly all Dems/liberals know nothing about it. The American left media ignored this story much like they do many stories that do not fit their template. But, the useful idiots fail to recognize this.

was it deemed a hate crime? It would if it were the other way around.

I thought the link was saying that the woman was getting out early but I didn't read it all, just enough to jog my memory.

was it deemed a hate crime? It would if it were the other way around.

I thought the link was saying that the woman was getting out early but I didn't read it all, just enough to jog my memory.

It was not classified a hate crime. Yet the facts of the case prove the actions of murderers was motivated by their racial hatred.

I do not know for a fact if all were given life sentences. They all are deserving life sentences though.

Werbung:
OK, I'm going to date myself here. I was in Jr. High
School when they started desegregation of schools and began bussing in black students from "their part of town" [as it was called by our parents]. White students overwhelmingly were just that, overwhelmed. We spent the rest of our time at school between classes dodging the unbridled hatred of blacks for our race. We [born in the 1960s] had never owned slaves, never insisted that any of them ride in the back of a bus or use separate bathrooms or eating facilities, and yet their parents raised them to hate whites.

I don't blame them for harboring anger. It's just the timing, right on the heels of the civil rights movement and so much justified anger at lynchings and mistreatment at the hands of whites. As time progressed though, I saw an entire culture grow up with blacks where they teach their great grandchildren to hate whites for those old scores they wanted to settle.

It will take time to sort out the racism. Curiously enough, I was raised WASP but my best friend in grade school was a black girl. Our friendship dissolved when I had to move to Virginia for a year and I came back to talk to her. She was glad to see me but a group of blacks at the Jr. High we just started had already grafted onto her and they started harassing her immediately "whattya doin talkin to tha white girl!!". They actually started bullying her. She "had" to go with them after that and we spoke few words after then. She came from a middle class family, wealthier than mine in fact. But because of her very dark skin color, the poor-town blacks just couldn't fathom that she was friendly with us. So they took her over, literally. Glad to say I caught up with her years later and she had pulled away from it and was in college and going places like her parents did.

Turns out Dickens was right. The only real "bogey men" are ignorance and want..apart from skin color..

Man, am I old. I keep telling the kids "I was born before the Civil Rights Act passed." And they're all like "No way!".

Back