Energy Efficiency, I Guess --- Soylent Green, Anyone?

It is human tissue, including tumors, amputated limbs, and aborted fetuses.

How would you dispose of it?
Where I come from, we bury dead babies ... with appropriate ceremony.

Are you suggesting you're willing to burn them in your fireplace?

Werbung:
Where I come from, we bury dead babies ... with appropriate ceremony.

Are you suggesting you're willing to burn them in your fireplace?
A first trimester fetus is the size of a mouse. I suppose you could make a very tiny coffin and bury it. Would you put up a tiny cross as well?

Fireplaces not nearly hot enough nor di they address the publuc health needs. Cremation is nothing new why are we trying to act as though it were ?

Fireplaces not nearly hot enough nor di they address the publuc health needs. Cremation is nothing new why are we trying to act as though it were ?

What happens to the ashes after a cremation (which, by the way, is performed with ceremony)? What happens to the ashes after this?

I'm amazed at the complete disregard for the sanctity of human life.

What happens to the ashes after a cremation (which, by the way, is performed with ceremony)? What happens to the ashes after this?

I'm amazed at the complete disregard for the sanctity of human life.
As cremation is a service contracted for then the ashes are returned. When there is no such service sought and paid for you still have to safely dispose of the tissues. If this is troubling to you then question why the people are not doing this as opposed to the process.

Werbung:
in my cremation the ashes are either scatter in one place or put in ashes walls at the request of the relatives.

Back