Energy Efficiency, I Guess --- Soylent Green, Anyone?

then neither does:

"Burning carbon-based materials in order to create energy conversion has only been going on for the past 3500 years or so (Hint: think about steam-driven electric generation)."
humans are what, 70% H2O ? bones less, soft tissue more. Coal on the other hand is little or none. now if you buried all that tissue in the ground for tens of thousands of years it may become combustible carbon based fuel. These tissues are just along for the ride as opposed to strictly being incinerated.

Werbung:
humans are what, 70% H2O ? bones less, soft tissue more. Coal on the other hand is little or none. now if you buried all that tissue in the ground for tens of thousands of years it may become combustible carbon based fuel. These tissues are just along for the ride as opposed to strictly being incinerated.

I'll tell that to the guy who runs the crematorium.

You call it hazmat ... I call it human remains.
I can understand you point but those remains for the post part have always been hazmat and incinerated. that amputated limb or removed organ spontaneous abortions etc that have been getting incinerated for God knows how long are no less remains than non spontaneous abortions.

I can understand you point but those remains for the post part have always been hazmat and incinerated. that amputated limb or removed organ spontaneous abortions etc that have been getting incinerated for God knows how long are no less remains than non spontaneous abortions.
Of course ... we could call it by its other name .... victim.

You could but that does not really relate to the topic at hand.

Actually, it is definitely germane ... if you consider unborn babies as human, it's murder. If you consider them useless garbage, not so much.

Oh, I agree the issue is disposal ... I just don't agree with the methodology because it is dead babies.

Werbung:
Back