Energy Efficiency, I Guess --- Soylent Green, Anyone?

Werbung:
BCCatholicFirst2GrafsReOreFetalWaste042114.jpg

I just found out about the Oregon one today. I heard about the hospital in England last week. I live in Oregon, about 45 minutes from this plant. This really bothers me. Just using the power it takes being on the computer and watching the news, I dread turning on the oven to make dinner. I want no part of this. The world is so screwed up :(

If you think the babies or fetus were humans, they should be bury with respect. Catholic belief that life begins with conception

Does the burning of human tissue actually produce a net gain of energy? The OP sounds as if they're fueling the furnace with aborted fetuses.

along with other discarded human tissue, of course, but no one cares about that, do they?

Does the burning of human tissue actually produce a net gain of energy? The OP sounds as if they're fueling the furnace with aborted fetuses.

along with other discarded human tissue, of course, but no one cares about that, do they?

Did anybody say they didn't care about that?

Did anybody say they didn't care about that?
It's pretty obvious that the OP wants us to believe that the power company is using aborted fetuses as fuel.

Medical waste, whether it is from abortions, amputations, removal of tumors, or whatever has to be burned in order to prevent the spread of diseases. that much should be obvious.

Human tissue from whatever source has way too much water in it to be used as fuel. That much should also be obvious.

It's pretty obvious that the OP wants us to believe that the power company is using aborted fetuses as fuel.

Medical waste, whether it is from abortions, amputations, removal of tumors, or whatever has to be burned in order to prevent the spread of diseases. that much should be obvious.

Human tissue from whatever source has way too much water in it to be used as fuel. That much should also be obvious.

As the original poster, I offered you published information that, in fact, the power company is using aborted fetuses as fuel. I make no comment on the accuracy of it ... except to note that this has been reported by numerous news agencies and has been commented on by the administration in Oregon.

Further, you'll notice that the original post was a discussion about the practice in England, and the second in British Columbia. If it's impossible, it would seem it would be impossible in those places, too.

As for your comment about too much water to be used as fuel ... I don't think you've thought that through. Burning carbon-based materials in order to create energy conversion has only been going on for the past 3500 years or so (Hint: think about steam-driven electric generation).

As the original poster, I offered you published information that, in fact, the power company is using aborted fetuses as fuel. I make no comment on the accuracy of it ... except to note that this has been reported by numerous news agencies and has been commented on by the administration in Oregon.

Further, you'll notice that the original post was a discussion about the practice in England, and the second in British Columbia. If it's impossible, it would seem it would be impossible in those places, too.

As for your comment about too much water to be used as fuel ... I don't think you've thought that through. Burning carbon-based materials in order to create energy conversion has only been going on for the past 3500 years or so (Hint: think about steam-driven electric generation).

Human tissue and coal are two different things.

Sounds creepy but what would you prefer they do with it ? Not exactly buying that you can burn body parts without providing fuel. Cremation is

So are apples and igneous rocks ... but it has nothing to do with this discussion.
then neither does:

"Burning carbon-based materials in order to create energy conversion has only been going on for the past 3500 years or so (Hint: think about steam-driven electric generation)."

then neither does:

"Burning carbon-based materials in order to create energy conversion has only been going on for the past 3500 years or so (Hint: think about steam-driven electric generation)."

Well, actually, it does ... but, apparently, the connection is too esoteric for you.

Werbung:
Back