Egghead Mayorcas just impeached.

Evaporate and absorbing are antonyms, so something that is absorbing is growing not evaporating. See the difference between us is that you can read and repeat the lie, but I can comprehend

not scientifically they aren't, science incompetent. lol. you are ignoring positive and negative energy aspects. duh. even though i've already posted that several times. duh again

positive mass absorbing negative energy will evaporate. duh.

the difference between us is that you are a creepy science incompetent, and i'm not :)

Werbung:
not scientifically they aren't, science incompetent. lol. you are ignoring positive and negative energy aspects. duh. even though i've already posted that several times. duh again

positive mass absorbing negative energy will evaporate. duh.

the difference between us is that you are a creepy science incompetent, and i'm not :)
When something evaporates it does not absorb material, it changes from one form into another and when the evaporation is complete the puddle or black hole is gone as though it never existed, this is the information paradox. So an evaporating black hole is not absorbing. See the fact is like I said that you can read, but you can't comprehend the obvious lie in front of your face, so you argue and defend the nonsense presented to you

When something evaporates it does not absorb material, it changes from one form into another and when the evaporation is complete the puddle or black hole is gone as though it never existed, this is the information paradox. So an evaporating black hole is not absorbing. See the fact is like I said that you can read, but you can't comprehend the obvious lie in front of your face, so you argue and defend the nonsense presented to you

wow, you think you know something about quantum science with your definition of "evaporates"? lol.

yes, black holes absorb negative energy particles which cancel out positive energy, so it eventually evaporates. its not that hard a concept, even for you...except maybe it is for you too hard.

wow, you think you know something about quantum science with your definition of "evaporates"? lol.

yes, black holes absorb negative energy particles which cancel out positive energy, so it eventually evaporates. its not that hard a concept, even for you...except maybe it is for you too hard.
When the black hole evaporates via radiation the information that got caught up into the hole is lost, so yes a black hole evaporates more completely that a puddle of water because the water merely goes into another state of matter whereas when a black hole evaporates all the information carried in by the mass is gone, which creates the information paradox.

so the bill didn't have money to improve border security?
yes or no?
Even the small percentage of the spending included in the bill for border control that would have actually gone to border control measures was to be spent in ways that have been proven for three years will not help address the problem of open borders.

Even the small percentage of the spending included in the bill for border control that would have actually gone to border control measures was to be spent in ways that have been proven for three years will not help address the problem of open borders.
SO you mean Trump's walls that can be ever so easily breached with a battery powered Sawzall?

small percentage? what percentage was it?

Werbung:
Back