Egghead Mayorcas just impeached.

Nah, I am just a dumb honkey regular white guy, who could never be as wise as a wise latina judge

57deaf747afb3912736e8ce502d1409d.png
Your racism is stunning

Werbung:
A wise Latina Christian is just as capable as a wise Christian from any other race or gender to render a godly verdict with Jesus' help.

a godly verdict based on the bible..which condones slavery, gay persecution, and women as second class citizens? no thanks.
i'll take a consittuional verdict which protects americans from holy book discrimination and persecution

a godly verdict based on the bible..which condones slavery, gay persecution, and women as second class citizens? no thanks.
i'll take a consittuional verdict which protects americans from holy book discrimination and persecution
Democrat verdicts which condemn abortion proponents to jail, voter fraud opponents, to prison, innocent Republican politicians to endless witch hunts and bogus court cases, and so forth, are examples of 3rd world fascist commie perversions of justice.

Democrat verdicts which condemn abortion proponents to jail, voter fraud opponents, to prison, innocent Republican politicians to endless witch hunts and bogus court cases, and so forth, are examples of 3rd world fascist commie perversions of justice.
You are right, but do you comprehend the meaning of such?

The meaning is that the USA is now a communist country in all ways.

Werbung:
Back