Egghead Mayorcas just impeached.

Werbung:
You are a troubled person lol
Ya know that is exactly what my school said about me in the 4th grade, until the social worker that the school sent in to test me so the school could transfer me to a retarded school, determined that my IQ was higher than that of every teacher in the school. True story, then I started building proprietary hard drives that met my speed needs, and the rest is history. I even produced a replacement hard drive builder, who is currently doing something with destroyer radar systems

LOL eat them apples girly

Last edited:
Ya know that is exactly what my school said about me in the 4th grade, until the social worker that the school sent in to test me so the school could transfer me to a retarded school, determined that my IQ was higher than that of every teacher in the school. True story, then I started building proprietary hard drives that met my speed needs, and the rest is history. I even produced a replacement hard drive builder, who is currently doing something with destroyer radar systems

LOL eat them apples girly
they were right then. you have serious creepy issues. Its too bad you never got the help you needed.

Mayorkas acted as the law dictated him to do. The Senate will not convict or remove him, this is just a silly Trumpoid stunt.

The House needs to pass the bill recently passed by the Senate.

Republicans slightly less incompetent
Film at 11
Democrats are sure to keep "fighting like hell" to stop Republicans from overturning the Biden border policies he enacted after overturning Trump's border policies.

Biden: Mayorkas lied to me about the border.
1707971047406.png

Says the science illiterate that thinks I give a shit what it believes

the irony of you calling others a science illiterate when you cowardly ran away from proving what escapes a black hole. lol

you're amusing, I give you that.

Werbung:
the irony of you calling others a science illiterate when you cowardly ran away from proving what escapes a black hole. lol

you're amusing, I give you that.
Look kid, you are a twat full of shit, nothing more. So no one has to prove anything to you, least of all me, but you go right ahead believing that you won a Nobel prize. Would anyone even miss you if you vanished on the way back to your trailer today?

Nope, sad but true

Back