Disgusting accumulation of evidence of FBI corruption

Werbung:
yes i will.

until then, you are a sinful person for accusing him of crimes with no evidence.

this is why my atheist friends are better people than you are.
I'm sure I should be just as ashamed of myself for assuming the Bidens are guilty as Democrats are ashamed of themselves for assuming for years that Trump was guilty of crimes the final investigative reports cleared him of.

I'm sure I should be just as ashamed of myself for assuming the Bidens are guilty as Democrats are ashamed of themselves for assuming for years that Trump was guilty of crimes the final investigative reports cleared him of.
Really?
About misappropriation of campaign funds? Breaking his oath of office?
Taking classified docos and bragging about it to his buddies?
QPQ with Ukraine? Organising the j6 riots?
All cleared were they
You have early onset of dementia.

Yes you should be ashamed of your hateful sins

Really?
About misappropriation of campaign funds? Breaking his oath of office?
Taking classified docos and bragging about it to his buddies?
QPQ with Ukraine? Organising the j6 riots?
All cleared were they
You have early onset of dementia.
Bill Clinton took classified docs and Judge Berman Jackson said a president could do that. However, when Joe Biden and Hillary took classified docs they were not presidents. Trump asked the new President of Ukraine to work with him on ongoing investigations like CrowdStrike and the Burisma but he did not make quid pro quo demands like Joe Biden did when he demanded Poroshenko fire the prosecutor investigating the company Hunter worked for.

The de Blasios misappropriated nearly 3/4 billion dollars and the Clintons misappropriated billions of dollars donated to Haiti for relief, and that is just the tip of the Democrat misappropriation iceberg.

Bill Clinton took classified docs and Judge Berman Jackson said a president could do that. However, when Joe Biden and Hillary took classified docs they were not presidents. Trump asked the new President of Ukraine to work with him on ongoing investigations like CrowdStrike and the Burisma but he did not make quid pro quo demands like Joe Biden did when he demanded Poroshenko fire the prosecutor investigating the company Hunter worked for.

The de Blasios misappropriated nearly 3/4 billion dollars and the Clintons misappropriated billions of dollars donated to Haiti for relief, and that is just the tip of the Democrat misappropriation iceberg.
Theres never been a charge laid but Trump has a diary full of courts visits.

You are a liar and should repent to your silly god.

Theres never been a charge laid but Trump has a diary full of courts visits.

You are a liar and should repent to your silly god.
It's not Trump's job to investigate voter fraud. It is the responsibility of every American to ensure that no fraud is destroying elections in this country.

Rand Paul rejects claim courts ruled no election fraud occurred: They found 'excuse' to sit it out | Washington Examiner

Rand Paul rejects claim courts ruled no election fraud occurred: They found 'excuse' to sit it out

by Andrew Mark Miller, Deputy Social Media Editor |

December 16, 2020 03:04 PM

Sen. Rand Paul rejected the idea that courts have "decided the facts" on the integrity of November's presidential election.

“The courts have not decided the facts,” Paul said Wednesday during a hearing on the integrity of the 2020 election. “The courts never looked at the facts. The courts don’t like elections, and they stayed out of it by finding an excuse.”

It's not Trump's job to investigate voter fraud. It is the responsibility of every American to ensure that no fraud is destroying elections in this country.

Rand Paul rejects claim courts ruled no election fraud occurred: They found 'excuse' to sit it out | Washington Examiner

Rand Paul rejects claim courts ruled no election fraud occurred: They found 'excuse' to sit it out

Sen. Rand Paul rejected the idea that courts have "decided the facts" on the integrity of November's presidential election.

“The courts have not decided the facts,” Paul said Wednesday during a hearing on the integrity of the 2020 election. “The courts never looked at the facts. The courts don’t like elections, and they stayed out of it by finding an excuse.”
Ignore Boris the blow hole.He not only hates religion but hates people who do if they are conservative.
So when he senses he is in trouble it's a normal reflex to go low .
I think he works in a chicken slaughter house in Missouri as the drain ditch cleaner man

well, he's just plain wrong, like the rest of the election denying morons. lol.

Wayne County Circuit Court Judge Timothy Kenny ruled claims that Wayne County and Detroit election officials purposely cheated the system to swing the election for Joe Biden are “not credible” and denied a request to stop Michigan’s election results from being certified on Friday.

Judge skewers GOP lawsuit to throw out AZ election, citing total lack of evidence​

judges looked at the evidence provided to them, and found it not credible. rand is a moron, just like you. always making excuses.

well, he's just plain wrong, like the rest of the election denying morons. lol.

Wayne County Circuit Court Judge Timothy Kenny ruled claims that Wayne County and Detroit election officials purposely cheated the system to swing the election for Joe Biden are “not credible” and denied a request to stop Michigan’s election results from being certified on Friday.

Judge skewers GOP lawsuit to throw out AZ election, citing total lack of evidence​

judges looked at the evidence provided to them, and found it not credible. rand is a moron, just like you. always making excuses.
So what if the Wayne County judge stupidly and ignorantly falls for the Democrat fraud-denying lie? That does not magically dismiss evidence of fraud still not answered by Democrats.

Werbung:

Yeah sure. Heard it all before. Same old diatribe or lies and hate.

Back