Disgusting accumulation of evidence of FBI corruption

I'm talking about the corruption investigation involving Burisma and the crooks working there that Joe Biden made a special trip to go to Ukraine and have shut down in 2016.
But do you have any evidence he or hunter committed a crime?
No you don't and this is always the sticking point.

Werbung:
Wrong in both accounts.
You're brain dead.
The lying insubordinate incompetent Vindman is a lying Trump-hating scumbag who conspired with Schiff to bring down Trump on false charges. Vindman was lackey to the diplomatic corps who vainly imagined himself to be equal to an ambassador in Ukraine with the responsibility of undermining Trump's foreign policy. He conspired with Schiff to create the 'whistleblower" who supposedly had some higher calling to expose flaws he thought existed in a secret phone conversation he had no business talking about outside the scif. Vindman denied being the whistleblower but later after the dust settled he admitted he was the whistleblower.

Here is Schiff's fake version of the Trump phone call proving his whistleblower was crappy at taking notes:

Adam Schiff Invents Transcript Of Trump Call With Ukraine President (thefederalist.com)
Adam Schiff Makes Up His Own Transcript Of Call Between Trump And Ukraine President

SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., made up his own version of a transcript between President Donald Trump and his Ukrainian counterpart Thursday.

The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., made up his own version of a transcript between President Donald Trump and his Ukrainian counterpart to fit the false narrative being peddled by Democrats and many in the media to frame the president for a crime that never happened.

In his opening statement at a congressional hearing featuring acting Department of National Intelligence Director Joseph Maguire, Schiff gave a fictional retelling of the conversation between the two leaders.

Here is what Schiff said:

And what is the President’s response — well it reads like a classic organized crime shake down. In essence, what the President Trump communicates is this: We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States — my Attorney General, Bill Barr — he’s got the whole weight of American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy, you’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.

But do you have any evidence he or hunter committed a crime?
No you don't and this is always the sticking point.
It looks like Joe and Hunter will finally be charged with their crimes after being protected for so many years by corrupted prosecutors, judges, Democrat politicians and leftist news sources.

It looks like Joe and Hunter will finally be charged with their crimes after being protected for so many years by corrupted prosecutors, judges, Democrat politicians and leftist news sources.

what "crimes" did joe biden do?

remember that slandering someone without credible evidence is sinful :)

I'm talking about the corruption investigation involving Burisma and the crooks working there that Joe Biden made a special trip to go to Ukraine and have shut down in 2016.

what was joe biden accused of? i'll need a link proving he was accused of anything.

if you can't, you are slandering joe biden and that's a sin.

It looks like???
It looks like your telling more porkies and wishful thinking.

The lying insubordinate incompetent Vindman is a lying Trump-hating scumbag who conspired with Schiff to bring down Trump on false charges. Vindman was lackey to the diplomatic corps who vainly imagined himself to be equal to an ambassador in Ukraine with the responsibility of undermining Trump's foreign policy. He conspired with Schiff to create the 'whistleblower" who supposedly had some higher calling to expose flaws he thought existed in a secret phone conversation he had no business talking about outside the scif. Vindman denied being the whistleblower but later after the dust settled he admitted he was the whistleblower.

Here is Schiff's fake version of the Trump phone call proving his whistleblower was crappy at taking notes:

Adam Schiff Invents Transcript Of Trump Call With Ukraine President (thefederalist.com)
Adam Schiff Makes Up His Own Transcript Of Call Between Trump And Ukraine President

SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., made up his own version of a transcript between President Donald Trump and his Ukrainian counterpart Thursday.

The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., made up his own version of a transcript between President Donald Trump and his Ukrainian counterpart to fit the false narrative being peddled by Democrats and many in the media to frame the president for a crime that never happened.

In his opening statement at a congressional hearing featuring acting Department of National Intelligence Director Joseph Maguire, Schiff gave a fictional retelling of the conversation between the two leaders.

Here is what Schiff said:

And what is the President’s response — well it reads like a classic organized crime shake down. In essence, what the President Trump communicates is this: We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States — my Attorney General, Bill Barr — he’s got the whole weight of American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy, you’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.
And you can't see that was not a quid pro quo??? It was tantamount to blackmail. Your moron.

I think you need everything written in braille.

what "crimes" did joe biden do?

remember that slandering someone without credible evidence is sinful :)
Many Democrat cultists seem to believe Biden could not possibly be guilty of the crimes witnesses are coming forward to expose.

what was joe biden accused of? i'll need a link proving he was accused of anything.

if you can't, you are slandering joe biden and that's a sin.
We should not be discussing an ongoing investigation until the House members finish gathering all the evidence against Biden. Remember Democrat FBI officials' refusal to discuss evidence of FBI corruption until the last investigation is finished, possibly before the year 2050.

It looks like???
It looks like your telling more porkies and wishful thinking.
Slick Willie got away with most crimes but even he got nailed on one or two. His concubine, Hillary, on the other hand, seems to have gotten away with every crime she has been accused of, and the list is long. So, the Biden crime family may get lucky like Teflon Don and avoid charges for many more years.

We should not be discussing an ongoing investigation until the House members finish gathering all the evidence against Biden. Remember Democrat FBI officials' refusal to discuss evidence of FBI corruption until the last investigation is finished, possibly before the year 2050.

so you have nothing. lol

And you can't see that was not a quid pro quo??? It was tantamount to blackmail. Your moron.

I think you need everything written in braille.
Yes, Schiff's fake version of Trump's call did demonstrate quid pro quo, just as did Biden's strongarm takedown of the Ukrainian prosecutor moving in on Burisma and its officials, including Hunter Biden. Here is Schiff's fake version of Trump's call that he intended to charge Trump with:

And what is the President’s response — well it reads like a classic organized crime shake down. In essence, what the President Trump said was: I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States — my Attorney General, Bill Barr — he’s got the whole weight of American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy, you’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.

Schiff read this fake transcript he claimed was from the whistleblower but when Trump released the real transcript of the call SSchiff and his Trump-haring co-conspirator were expoosed for the degenrate seditionists they were.

Werbung:
You will hear if Teflon Joe ever gets charged for committing the crimes that ordinary Americans have gone to prison for decades for committing.

yes i will.

until then, you are a sinful person for accusing him of crimes with no evidence.

this is why my atheist friends are better people than you are.

Back