Disgusting accumulation of evidence of FBI corruption

So it was not Biden's idea to force Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating the crooks Hunter Biden was working for? Whose idea was it? Did Obama send Biden to Ukraine to threaten the Ukrainian president in order to force him to fire Shokin? If so, why did Obama want Shokin fired? Were European nations wanting Obama to do something about Shokin they felt like they were incapable themselves of doing? If so, why did they want Shokin fired? Did Zlochevsky bribe European officials to get them to urge Obama to send Biden to Ukraine to get Shokin fired?

Has the FBI looked into this? If so, what answers to these questions are they providing? Did the FBI that was investigating Trump in the impeachment hearings know anything about the Biden/Ukraine investigation that had been ongoing since 2014 and to which Trump alluded in his phone call to Zelenskyy?

a variety of people wanted him gone, it wasn't a new idea, i already posted about it moron.
he was corrupt so people wanted him gone. its not rocket science, if your iq is over 50. lol
ukrainians, the EU, and the IMF also wanted him gone.

its almost like you are too stupid to actually read and understand simple sentences. lol

Werbung:
a variety of people wanted him gone, it wasn't a new idea, i already posted about it moron.
he was corrupt so people wanted him gone. its not rocket science, if your iq is over 50. lol
ukrainians, the EU, and the IMF also wanted him gone.

its almost like you are too stupid to actually read and understand simple sentences. lol
Who did Joe Biden think he was to threaten Poroshenko that he would withhold US aid if he did not make the specific adjustments in his Justice Department that Biden demanded? Did Biden have dual roles under Obama? Vice President of the US and Supreme Allied Commander of Ukraine? What a pompous fascist jerk.

Who did Joe Biden think he was to threaten Poroshenko that he would withhold US aid if he did not make the specific adjustments in his Justice Department that Biden demanded? Did Biden have dual roles under Obama? Vice President of the US and Supreme Allied Commander of Ukraine? What a pompous fascist jerk.
He was the us governments representative moron duh

What a pompous lying moron tou are

He was the us governments representative moron duh

What a pompous lying moron tou are
He was? Did Congress send Biden over to Ukraine to force Poroshenko to get his house in order or else? I don't believe it. I believe Biden took the foreign aid money as his own to use for forcing Poroshenko to fire Shokin before he ended up interrogating Hunter under oath.

He was? Did Congress send Biden over to Ukraine to force Poroshenko to get his house in order or else? I don't believe it. I believe Biden took the foreign aid money as his own to use for forcing Poroshenko to fire Shokin before he ended up interrogating Hunter under oath.
Obama sent him moron
Executive function duh
God you are stupid lol

Obama sent him moron
Executive function duh
God you are stupid lol
So Obama got involved in the corruption in Ukraine and sent his lapdog there to strongarm Poroshenko? Why? Did Obama want the case moving faster or stopped entirely, because Joe Biden managed to get the case stopped entirely. Why would an American president go to so much trouble to get a criminal case in another country stopped entirely? Was Obama also receiving bribe money from Zlochevsky?

So Obama got involved in the corruption in Ukraine and sent his lapdog there to strongarm Poroshenko? Why? Did Obama want the case moving faster or stopped entirely, because Joe Biden managed to get the case stopped entirely. Why would an American president go to so much trouble to get a criminal case in another country stopped entirely? Was Obama also receiving bribe money from Zlochevsky?
Obama sent Biden to oversee us aid to Ukraine
Try to pay attention moron duh

Obama sent Biden to oversee us aid to Ukraine
Try to pay attention moron duh
So it was Obama who told Joe Biden to link the removal of a foreign government official to Obama's foreign aid? Was Congress involved in this, except for maybe John Kerry whose son was also involved, or were Obama and Joe Biden like lone buckaroos taking care of business as they saw fit without Congress and with their pens and phones, as Obama liked to say?

So it was Obama who told Joe Biden to link the removal of a foreign government official to Obama's foreign aid? Was Congress involved in this, except for maybe John Kerry whose son was also involved, or were Obama and Joe Biden like lone buckaroos taking care of business as they saw fit without Congress and with their pens and phones, as Obama liked to say?
Was congress involved? Who knows. Foreign aid is a executive function

But of course I didn't say Obama was involved with any specifics of deals
God you can't understand simple sentences lol

Was congress involved? Who knows. Foreign aid is a executive function

But of course I didn't say Obama was involved with any specifics of deals
God you can't understand simple sentences lol
Trump was impeached because Democrats lied about the ongoing corruption investigation involving the company Hunter Biden worked for and Joe Biden and Obama got involved in years earlier. Trump was not asking Zelenskyy to dig up dirt on Biden but to help with ongoing corruption investigations that involved the Bidens and others.

Trump was impeached because Democrats lied about the ongoing corruption investigation involving the company Hunter Biden worked for and Joe Biden and Obama got involved in years earlier. Trump was not asking Zelenskyy to dig up dirt on Biden but to help with ongoing corruption investigations that involved the Bidens and others.
What ongoing corruption 8nvestigations?

Obviously Trump wanted dirt on Biden. You are a moron lol

Wrong in both accounts.
You're brain dead.

Werbung:
Back