Did he get frequent flyer miles And a bag of nuts ?

Nobody and especially not you, has refuted the facts in the peer-reviewed report.

yes my article refutes your article, moron. lol.

where is the author of your article showing how my article was wrong? oh he didn't because he can't. if he could he would have. duh

why is't fox running your article? why isn't it introduced in courts? anyone with an iq over that of a plant would understand that shows that your article was worthless. lol

Werbung:
yes my article refutes your article, moron. lol.

where is the author of your article showing how my article was wrong? oh he didn't because he can't. if he could he would have. duh

why is't fox running your article? why isn't it introduced in courts? anyone with an iq over that of a plant would understand that shows that your article was worthless. lol
No, your article does not refute the facts I posted.

let me know when you morons have evidence clinton did anything illegal;
Did I claim did any thing illegal moron no I did not. I'm asking you what the President of the united states who is a known sex addict was doing on the perverts plane over 50 times and at his stays at the pervert inn with jeffy .

Tell us what he was doing you dumb lying bastard

Here what some said about the plane .

Epstein’s victims have since claimed that the Boeing had padded floors and a large bed installed so that his guests could have sex with the girls he had lured aboard mid-flight.

The newspaper also interviewed James McCloskey, an aviation consultant who had recently toured the aircraft on behalf of a company that buys up old planes for use in Hollywood movies.

“When you get inside the aircraft, it’s a playground. Everything lays out to be a bed. That was kind of creepy,” he said.

“It’s not like the aircraft is set up for a business meeting – because it’s not. There’s no chairs for anyone to sit in, except for the lie-flat chairs.

So I wonder what slick Willie the cigar man was doing on the plane

Here what some said about the plane .

Epstein’s victims have since claimed that the Boeing had padded floors and a large bed installed so that his guests could have sex with the girls he had lured aboard mid-flight.

The newspaper also interviewed James McCloskey, an aviation consultant who had recently toured the aircraft on behalf of a company that buys up old planes for use in Hollywood movies.

“When you get inside the aircraft, it’s a playground. Everything lays out to be a bed. That was kind of creepy,” he said.

“It’s not like the aircraft is set up for a business meeting – because it’s not. There’s no chairs for anyone to sit in, except for the lie-flat chairs.

So I wonder what slick Willie the cigar man was doing on the plane
so..no evidence. lol

Did I claim did any thing illegal moron no I did not. I'm asking you what the President of the united states who is a known sex addict was doing on the perverts plane over 50 times and at his stays at the pervert inn with jeffy .

Tell us what he was doing you dumb lying bastard

so...just implying something illegal. lol.
but..no evidence. lol

so..no evidence. lol
I don't have the evidence and it looks like the famous sexually compromised crooks are going to fight like hell for years to keep the list from being turned over to the public. That is what lowlifes do, they fight like hell to suppress evidence against them.

I don't have the evidence and it looks like the famous sexually compromised crooks are going to fight like hell for years to keep the list from being turned over to the public. That is what lowlifes do, they fight like hell to suppress evidence against them.
So as always all you have is whiningnlol

So as always all you have is whiningnlol
Looks like the facts may never be fully revealed. There are obviously some very influential people opposing the release of those names. Why do you think those whose names are on the Epstein flight logs do not want their names released to the public? Did those people rejoice when Trump's secrets were revealed but cry like little babies when Republicans threatened to reveal their dirty little secrets?

Looks like the facts may never be fully revealed. There are obviously some very influential people opposing the release of those names. Why do you think those whose names are on the Epstein flight logs do not want their names released to the public? Did those people rejoice when Trump's secrets were revealed but cry like little babies when Republicans threatened to reveal their dirty little secrets?

so as always you have nothing but whining

so..no evidence. lol
No one is claiming he did any thing illegal you stupid bastard , immoral almost for sure . If you were a real man and honest you would admit its was abnormal behavior and hes got a lot of pervert inn him and is a sex addict . So you tell us what he was doing on it over 50 times lug nut.

No one is claiming he did any thing illegal you stupid bastard , immoral almost for sure . If you were a real man and honest you would admit its was abnormal behavior and hes got a lot of pervert inn him and is a sex addict . So you tell us what he was doing on it over 50 times lug nut.
You keep implying it. Why did you bring him up and not others like trump?
You are fooling no one, moron lol

Werbung:
You keep implying it. Why did you bring him up and not others like trump?
You are fooling no one, moron lol
Others like trump were not president when they were on his plane and didn't make 50 trips on it or 17 to pervert Manson , plus as fsr as trump goes he turned over evidence of what the pervert did at at his resort .

Back