Did he get frequent flyer miles And a bag of nuts ?

the annoying thing

Werbung:

yes a few people are worried mostly in the democrat world but hopefully we can get the word out about the ones that flew not for business but to get their party favors .

so you have evidence clinton did something wrong? present it. lol

Lug nut you waste of skin and a idiot.
Why don't you prove Clinton didn't do anything wrong on all those flights. What do you think wild bill was doing on it. Eating those little bags of nuts they serve and playing Yahtzee with his buddy Jeff and talking about the weather.

Lug nut you waste of skin and a idiot.
Why don't you prove Clinton didn't do anything wrong on all those flights. What do you think wild bill was doing on it. Eating those little bags of nuts they serve and playing Yahtzee with his buddy Jeff and talking about the weather.

i've got nothing to prove. I'm not the one who is desperately trying to associate him with illegal behavior, you are. duh

i've got nothing to prove. I'm not the one who is desperately trying to associate him with illegal behavior, you are. duh
Tell us lug nut you act like you know everything , why did bill lie about flying on the plane .
He said lied about how many times why would he do that lug nut ? Just like Hunter and Joe lied about things why did they do that lug nut

No your the one who stands up for every liberal pervert that come the road and you are desperate to protect joe and hunter .Its eating up your Narcissist mind .

Tell us lug nut you act like you know everything , why did bill lie about flying on the plane .
He said lied about how many times why would he do that lug nut ? Just like Hunter and Joe lied about things why did they do that lug nut

No your the one who stands up for every liberal pervert that come the road and you are desperate to protect joe and hunter .Its eating up your Narcissist mind .
Laughing at your obsession isn't sticking up for them moron lol
It's just laughing at you

No. We will most likely never see Bill Clinton's unredacted name dozens of times on Epstein's passenger lists thanks to the marvels of Democrat obstruction and destruction of evidence.

There is nothing to defend unless you have evidence
Post it lol
Yes lug nut I have a secret camera in jeffys plane . I didn't claim he committed any crimes now did I lug nut.
But you with your great wisdom and ass kissing personality must know what billy was doing on that plane over 50 times .

Yes lug nut I have a secret camera in jeffys plane . I didn't claim he committed any crimes now did I lug nut.
But you with your great wisdom and ass kissing personality must know what billy was doing on that plane over 50 times .
So you have nothing but hate and whining
As always

Im sure they were playing cards and talking about the weathet
So you have nothing but hate and whining
As always
No hate no whining like you. It's news lug nut. Big news. Your the one whining .And show me where I said I hated bill
Lol I don't have to lie about who's car or house I have been in .or if I talked business with family members.And unlike bill I know what a bj is and it's sex .
Now again I great protector of pervert and con men and terriost.
WHY DID BILL A WELL KNOW SEXUAL DEVIENT fly with a KNOWN PERVERT WHO LIKES EM YOUNG REAL YOUNG so many times .

Werbung:
Im sure they were playing cards and talking about the weathet

No hate no whining like you. It's news lug nut. Big news. Your the one whining .And show me where I said I hated bill
Lol I don't have to lie about who's car or house I have been in .or if I talked business with family members.And unlike bill I know what a bj is and it's sex .
Now again I great protector of pervert and con men and terriost.
WHY DID BILL A WELL KNOW SEXUAL DEVIENT fly with a KNOWN PERVERT WHO LIKES EM YOUNG REAL YOUNG so many times .

well its "big news" to you anyway, with your hate.

bill clinton has a history of pedophilia? or what are you trying to claim? lol

Back