Did he get frequent flyer miles And a bag of nuts ?

Others like trump were not president when they were on his plane and didn't make 50 trips on it or 17 to pervert Manson , plus as fsr as trump goes he turned over evidence of what the pervert did at at his resort .

so trump couldnt have done anything as bad as clinton? is that your argument? lol

are you saying clinton flew with epstein on epstein's plane when he was president? i'll need proof of that. doesn't sound like something that happened in reality.

nah, you're just a hateful bigot against democrats.

Werbung:
so trump couldnt have done anything as bad as clinton? is that your argument? lol

are you saying clinton flew with epstein on epstein's plane when he was president? i'll need proof of that. doesn't sound like something that happened in reality.

nah, you're just a hateful bigot against democrats.
First, I can tell I'm getting to you as your spelling has degraded. Second, you're trying what about trump card lol.

Here is a little bit about Billy boy, yep he liked them young according to the head pervert in charge.

Clinton has repeatedly denied knowing anything about Epstein’s sex ring. Yet, part of a settled 2015 defamation lawsuit brought by Virginia Roberts against Maxwell suggests the former president may have more knowledge about Epstein’s scheme to entice minor girls to travel and engage in sexual relations with the financier and his guests than Clinton initially let on.

In a 2016 deposition, Johanna Sjoberg, one of the masseuses Epstein infamously used for personal sexual pleasure and to charm his guests, recalled her boss telling her that the man who ran the U.S. for eight years had a sexual preference for young girls.

In Giuffre's own deposition, she claimed to have seen Clinton with two young girls and heard Epstein say the former President owed him favors.

Questioned by lawyer Jack Scarola, Guiffre said: "Ghislaine, Emmy [another girl who was allegedly a regular at Epstein's house], and there was two young girls that I could identify.

"I never really knew them well anyways. It was just two girls from New York."

In July, Angel Ureña, a spokesperson for Clinton told Newsweek he had "never been to Little St. James Island."
He lied as usual lol

First, I can tell I'm getting to you as your spelling has degraded. Second, you're trying what about trump card lol.

Here is a little bit about Billy boy, yep he liked them young according to the head pervert in charge.

Clinton has repeatedly denied knowing anything about Epstein’s sex ring. Yet, part of a settled 2015 defamation lawsuit brought by Virginia Roberts against Maxwell suggests the former president may have more knowledge about Epstein’s scheme to entice minor girls to travel and engage in sexual relations with the financier and his guests than Clinton initially let on.

In a 2016 deposition, Johanna Sjoberg, one of the masseuses Epstein infamously used for personal sexual pleasure and to charm his guests, recalled her boss telling her that the man who ran the U.S. for eight years had a sexual preference for young girls.

In Giuffre's own deposition, she claimed to have seen Clinton with two young girls and heard Epstein say the former President owed him favors.

Questioned by lawyer Jack Scarola, Guiffre said: "Ghislaine, Emmy [another girl who was allegedly a regular at Epstein's house], and there was two young girls that I could identify.

"I never really knew them well anyways. It was just two girls from New York."

In July, Angel Ureña, a spokesperson for Clinton told Newsweek he had "never been to Little St. James Island."
He lied as usual lol
Spelling is your proof? Lol.
Moron

No Trump shows how obsessed you are with Clinton even though you have nothing

In the most recent suit, Trump’s accuser asserted that while she was exploring a modeling career in 1994, she attended a series of parties at the Manhattan home of prominent investor Jeffrey Epstein. She alleges that during those parties the real estate mogul tied her to a bed and raped her. She also claimed Epstein raped her during that series of gatherings

A jury found Donald Trump liable Tuesday for sexually abusing advice columnist E. Jean Carroll in 1996, awarding her $5 million

At least 18 women have accused Donald Trump of varying inappropriate behavior, including allegations of sexual harassment or sexual assault.

But you keep obsessing about clinton, showing your obsession and bigotry

Spelling is your proof? Lol.
Moron

No Trump shows how obsessed you are with Clinton even though you have nothing
Lol no I'm showing just how much of a political party ass kisser you are and how you protect radicals and perverts and you fall for it every time lug nut.

In the most recent suit, Trump’s accuser asserted that while she was exploring a modeling career in 1994, she attended a series of parties at the Manhattan home of prominent investor Jeffrey Epstein. She alleges that during those parties the real estate mogul tied her to a bed and raped her. She also claimed Epstein raped her during that series of gatherings

A jury found Donald Trump liable Tuesday for sexually abusing advice columnist E. Jean Carroll in 1996, awarding her $5 million

At least 18 women have accused Donald Trump of varying inappropriate behavior, including allegations of sexual harassment or sexual assault.

But you keep obsessing about clinton, showing your obsession and bigotry
A leftist court found Trump guilty of a sex offense allegation from 1994, yet leftists continue to cover up the credible rape allegations against Bill Clinton and Joe Biden. Go figger.

A leftist court found Trump guilty of a sex offense allegation from 1994, yet leftists continue to cover up the credible rape allegations against Bill Clinton and Joe Biden. Go figger.
leftist court? you'll have to prove that, legal moron.

just whining that everyone who does something you dont like is "leftist" just makes you look, well, stupid. lol..unless you can prove it.

leftist court? you'll have to prove that, legal moron.

just whining that everyone who does something you dont like is "leftist" just makes you look, well, stupid. lol..unless you can prove it.
OK. For your benefit I will drop the references to judges who have a history of bad judgment, biased judgment, and perversions of judgment. So, judges are willing to hear bogus or minor charges against Trump but not willing to take on serious cases involving crimes committed by popular Democrat members of their own party that butters their bread (so to speak.)

Werbung:
OK. For your benefit I will drop the references to judges who have a history of bad judgment, biased judgment, and perversions of judgment. So, judges are willing to hear bogus or minor charges against Trump but not willing to take on serious cases involving crimes committed by popular Democrat members of their own party that butters their bread (so to speak.)
Just prove the court was that way
But you won't
Of course you drop your claims when asked to provevthem, liar lol

Back