Democrats say F$$$ the fourth of July.

the annoying thing

Just like a bunch of little kids who dont get what they want they throw a fit and Blame America . It really shows how much of a patriot they are and how much respect they have for their nation.
A responsible adult would not day f@@@ the 4 th of July that is the day we won our independence to be a nation and all Americans should celebrate it.
If you do not like a law or a policy then you act like a adult and try to change it the right way by voting thats the American way .
Not saying F$$$ the 4th of july thats saying F### America .
Just shows you how much respect democrats have for the nation . Absultly shame less and un American .

Werbung:

Just like a bunch of little kids who dont get what they want they throw a fit and Blame America . It really shows how much of a patriot they are and how much respect they have for their nation.
A responsible adult would not day f@@@ the 4 th of July that is the day we won our independence to be a nation and all Americans should celebrate it.
If you do not like a law or a policy then you act like a adult and try to change it the right way by voting thats the American way .
Not saying F$$$ the 4th of july thats saying F### America .
Just shows you how much respect democrats have for the nation . Absultly shame less and un American .
That reminds me of the j6 riots. They didn't have respect for the country nor were they patriots. The same for your glorious potus choice. Hypocrisy is the first thought.

You seem to have a selective memory or its your dementia kicking in since retirement.

That reminds me of the j6 riots. They didn't have respect for the country nor were they patriots. The same for your glorious potus choice. Hypocrisy is the first thought.

You seem to have a selective memory or its your dementia kicking in since retirement.
Jan 6 what about trump lol who was saying f ++++ the 4th of july then boris prove your not lying again.

Jan 6 what about trump lol who was saying f ++++ the 4th of july then boris prove your not lying again.
I don't give a rats about 4th July. I couldn't care if they banned it. But don't bellow about patriotism when you supported the overthrow of democracy. Youre hypocrisy is breathtaking.

I don't give a rats about 4th July. I couldn't care if they banned it. But don't bellow about patriotism when you supported the overthrow of democracy. Youre hypocrisy is breathtaking.
Lol you sound like a american democrat all right. Where do you live Boris cuba russia iran syria . or are you english and still mad about us kicking England's ass and sending them back to merry old england to eat bad beef and bad beer

My my your upset Boris
O you can not prove your claim . Well well isn't that odd again. What's wrong wont your woman allow to you talk about it ?Screenshot_20220703-233105.png

so one county in one state does something and that's "democrats say"? lol.

republicans are child molesters...since at least one is. same "intelligent" "logic" lol

Werbung:
Back