Happy Fourth of July!

CoachV40

I'ld just like to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July. Thank God for our Independence and our Freedom. God Bless our Troops and may He Bless our leaders with wisdom in these trying times. Today let us all be Thankful that even though times are tough, for now, we live in the Greatest Nation in the world.

Happy 4th!!!!!

Werbung:
I'ld just like to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July. Thank God for our Independence and our Freedom. God Bless our Troops and may He Bless our leaders with wisdom in these trying times. Today let us all be Thankful that even though times are tough, for now, we live in the Greatest Nation in the world.

Happy 4th!!!!!

Very nice Coach. I second that.

However, we know the libs won't agree with you. They don't believe in God and they think our nation sucks.

This Independence Day does not feel like it used to. It feels wrong to celebrate. It feels more like I am celebrating the birthday of a loved one who is in the hospital on life support without any regard to their health. Last year felt a bit the same but not as strong.... Next year .... who knows :(

But happy 4th of July, what ever that means anymore....

Werbung:
Back