4th of July weekend thoughts

top gun

Well it's the 4th of July weekend. A time for all Americans to come together in the many mutual ways we're all proud of our country.

Wishing everyone Democrat, Independent and Republican a safe and happy INDEPENDENCE DAY!

Werbung:
Well it's the 4th of July weekend. A time for all Americans to come together in the many mutual ways we're all proud of our country.

Wishing everyone Democrat, Independent and Republican a safe and happy INDEPENDENCE DAY!

I was going to say 'DITTO' what Top Gun said; but that just seems to confuse/bewilder someone here, she thinks it is 'DOTTIE'...LMAO

c392667195b3cb6507638f153926603b26dc4284.gif
These colors don't run, long may she wave!
"Respice, Adspice, Prospice"

Strange, I dont remember you doing this last 4th of July! WHEN I WAS ACTUALLY HAPPY!!!

But the thought is sweet, thank you !!!!!

I am going camping, what are you doing?

You're so welcome. If I was less than magnanimous last year I apologize. I probably am in a more "bonding mood" this year.;)

As far as what I'm doing this year on the 4th we might go downtown to Red White & Boom (biggest fireworks display in Ohio) if a bunch of people come over.

If it's just a few close friends maybe 6 or 8 people as I kind of hope we'll probably watch the the Canal Winchester fireworks from the comfort of my second floor deck with a lot of Stoli's vodka and grapefruit juice... a favorite of mine.

Now as for you... you be careful in those woods now, ok?;)

How was your 4th of July Top Gun?

Mine was eventful. My sister and brother in law bought a 5th wheel though neither of them knows how to haul a trailer. He broke both sides of it, its going to cost a lot to fix it, in the process he broke the steps (because he left them out while backing up) and the awning.

In the first hour the propane tank caught on fire and my brand new camping coffee pot went flying. The fire extinguisher in their trailer was broken and we had to get someone with an extinguisher. I was worried that it could blow up like a bomb, but I don’t know if that is realistic or not.

All that was in the first hour of camping… the rest of the trip was just about as eventful.

I was ready to go home that night. Also I never heard of or saw any Tea Parties and I never got past chapter one of my new book by Mark Liven.

I hope your 4th of July was much better. Next year will be good; we are going to stay home and do the block party. Those are fun here. We all get together and do fire works and BBQ in mine and the next door family’s yard. I make the shishka bobs (spelling)

Werbung:
How was your 4th of July Top Gun?

Mine was eventful. My sister and brother in law bought a 5th wheel though neither of them knows how to haul a trailer. He broke both sides of it, its going to cost a lot to fix it, in the process he broke the steps (because he left them out while backing up) and the awning.

In the first hour the propane tank caught on fire and my brand new camping coffee pot went flying. The fire extinguisher in their trailer was broken and we had to get someone with an extinguisher. I was worried that it could blow up like a bomb, but I don’t know if that is realistic or not.

All that was in the first hour of camping… the rest of the trip was just about as eventful.

I was ready to go home that night. Also I never heard of or saw any Tea Parties and I never got past chapter one of my new book by Mark Liven.

I hope your 4th of July was much better. Next year will be good; we are going to stay home and do the block party. Those are fun here. We all get together and do fire works and BBQ in mine and the next door family’s yard. I make the shishka bobs (spelling)

Mine was fine. Had friends over and drank top shelf Stoly's vodka and Killians beer. Set up the deck and watched the small local adjoining suburb's fireworks show from the comfort of my 20' by 20' deck off the 2nd floor of my house.

I could drink and not have to drive... a lot of laughs with good friends. The only thing missing was a nice conversation with you... but I looked for you from time to time just in case!;)

Back