Condoleezza Rice front runner for Mitt's VP

I like Dr Rice, she's a brilliant and accomplished woman (no affirmative action token here). but she got a lot of bad press with W (right or wrong) and thats a serious drag. I see her a a better fit in the cabnet if she's interested.

Werbung:
I think if obama ruined it for anyone its liberals. We might never get a flaming lefty in again...

I think now that the extreme left has gotten the brass ring, they won't give up trying again and again. They'll just be a lot more subtle about it next time.

I think now that the extreme left has gotten the brass ring, they won't give up trying again and again. They'll just be a lot more subtle about it next time.

the trend seems to be less subtle as opposed to more. honestly I dont think they have anyone left who can "do" subtle anymore. look at what they've got out there in the pipeline, some kind of weaker than the GOP (finally). I have to like the future now more than I did.

I really hope the donkeys keep doubling down on failure. Ask anyone in Vegas how that works out.

I agree they wont give up trying but OMG I really hope that people are not so stupid to try it again at least for 20 years

thats been the pattern but do you see anyone on the dem horizon capable of working that deceit ? I guess they could manufacture another one ala Obama but I really would hope that people have learned how that works.

thats been the pattern but do you see anyone on the dem horizon capable of working that deceit ? I guess they could manufacture another one ala Obama but I really would hope that people have learned how that works.
Remember howard dean? He was the big love on the d side till he freaked out that day and now no one loves screaming howard dean. He could have been even worse than obama but people saw that and stopped liking him.

Remember howard dean? He was the big love on the d side till he freaked out that day and now no one loves screaming howard dean. He could have been even worse than obama but people saw that and stopped liking him.

and oddly he ramains the cream of the dem crop to me. he just got loaded and stepped up to the mic, bad idea.

there are a boatload of dems who are far too old to be a factor (Waxman Pelosi Biden) and there are as many who are too stupid (Granholm, McKascal, Seballious and the list goes on and on) and only a few who are somewhat workable (deval Patrick but even he's a stretch). the cupboard is bare which is why Dean looks "good".

there are a boatload of dems who are far too old to be a factor (Waxman Pelosi Biden) and there are as many who are too stupid (Granholm, McKascal, Seballious and the list goes on and on) and only a few who are somewhat workable (deval Patrick but even he's a stretch). the cupboard is bare which is why Dean looks "good".
The way you put it makes me see him as more dangerous where the others are not.

The way you put it makes me see him as more dangerous where the others are not.

exactly. much as Clinton is/was dangerous. some wolves are harder to see beneath the sheep's clothing than others. BO has always been transparent to me. Dean wa sscary as he sounded reasonable.

There are thousands of people that have come out of Columbia and Harvard, the same swamps that nurtured the administration's radicalism. Just look at all the Czars and people working behind the scenes. Same educational backgrounds.

Werbung:
Back