Condoleezza Rice front runner for Mitt's VP

Pandora

Druge's top story tonight is that Condie Rice is the front runner for the VP spot. Personally I would like Rubio but I would be pretty dang happy to see Condie on the ticket. This ABC report says drudge has closer connections to the Romney people than most so there could be something to this.

I remember when I liked Powell too, till he opened his mouth and told me what he thinks, I lost interest in him fast. What I have heard her talk about I have liked it but we still don't know most of what she believes in.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...-lists-condi-rice-as-top-romney-vp-candidate/

Werbung:
BAD CHOICE!! This is who Mitt Romney should choose

chavez.jpg

Linda Chavez

What do you have against Rice that makes you say bad choice?

Talk show hosts are dangerous because they are bound to have said something that can be used against them

I am sure she has more experience than obama but so does just about anyone...

Rice has great experience in foreign policy what does this lady have that is worth bringing to the table?

I dont have anything against her but what does she have to offer?

There are also Marco Rubio and Kelly Ayotte on Romney's potential VP list but a female VP can scare voters off no matter how qualified she may be to take the job as it happened to Sarah Palin and no female VP has been elected yet and my guess is that Romney is likely to settle with Rubio who can help him connect with Tea Party voters as well as Cuban Americans in Florida. But Palin praised Rice by saying that she's more qualified than Obama or Biden.

There are also Marco Rubio and Kelly Ayotte on Romney's potential VP list but a female VP can scare voters off no matter how qualified she may be to take the job as it happened to Sarah Palin and no female VP has been elected yet and my guess is that Romney is likely to settle with Rubio who can help him connect with Tea Party voters as well as Cuban Americans in Florida. But Palin praised Rice by saying that she's more qualified than Obama or Biden.
Just about anyone is more qualifed than obama so thats not such a compliment :)

I like Rubio, I actually LOVE Rubio but I am not sure that he is constitutionally qualified. I have read that he was born before his parents became citizens. And the law says he must be born to citizens. As much as I like him I don’t know if it’s legal.

I like Rubio, I actually LOVE Rubio but I am not sure that he is constitutionally qualified. I have read that he was born before his parents became citizens. And the law says he must be born to citizens. As much as I like him I don’t know if it’s legal.

I agree. But that could be a constitutional problem. How would the left square that if Obama's father wasn't a citizen and his mother was too young to confer citizenship upon him? I wished the courts would put the birth issue requirements into cement once and for all.

I just hope Mitt doesn't pick Portman.

What do you have against Rice that makes you say bad choice?

Talk show hosts are dangerous because they are bound to have said something that can be used against them

I am sure she has more experience than obama but so does just about anyone...

Rice has great experience in foreign policy what does this lady have that is worth bringing to the table?

I dont have anything against her but what does she have to offer?

After what Obama has done becoming the first black president. You think Voters would give blacks a second chance? Let me tell you a story about Jackie Robinson. The man had to prove himself he can play with White guys in the Major Leagues. Nothing was giving to him. He had to work harder than those white players. He had to play above them. He was the future off all black players playing in Professonal sports. Now what if Jackie didnt succeed? We would be still watching the Negro leagues in Baseball. Roberto Clemente would been in the Negro Leagues,,Lou Brock and all the others would been in the Negro Leagues and my Birds wouldnt win a world series cause Frank Robinson would been in the Negro leagues playing for Baltimore Elite Giants. Basketball and NFL would been all white today and My Ravens would sucked because without Ray Lewis and Ray Rice. And the Yankees would probley win the 40th World Champiopship if it wasnt for Jackie Robinson. So blacks will never get another chance in the White House because Obama is a complete failure And besides Linda Chavez is Hispanic.It would get the Latino vote.

Rubio is Hispanic/Cuban too. No one dislikes Condi. Having a black female vice president would be a plus. But Condi is a little too liberal for most conservatives who want to see a strong conservative in the VP slot.

I'll second that... I'm even an Ohioan, and I kinda like Portman, but I think he's the wrong guy for the VP spot. Romney should pick Allen West... The Left would shat themselves and that alone would be worth it.

I agree. But that could be a constitutional problem. How would the left square that if Obama's father wasn't a citizen and his mother was too young to confer citizenship upon him? I wished the courts would put the birth issue requirements into cement once and for all.

I agree totally. I do not want portman either and I wish the SC would say what is legal. From how I understand the requirements obama is not legal to be president and neither is Rubio but I would love to see Rubio as president. I have a total political crush on him

After what Obama has done becoming the first black president. You think Voters would give blacks a second chance? Let me tell you a story about Jackie Robinson. The man had to prove himself he can play with White guys in the Major Leagues. Nothing was giving to him. He had to work harder than those white players. He had to play above them. He was the future off all black players playing in Professonal sports. Now what if Jackie didnt succeed? We would be still watching the Negro leagues in Baseball. Roberto Clemente would been in the Negro Leagues,,Lou Brock and all the others would been in the Negro Leagues and my Birds wouldnt win a world series cause Frank Robinson would been in the Negro leagues playing for Baltimore Elite Giants. Basketball and NFL would been all white today and My Ravens would sucked because without Ray Lewis and Ray Rice. And the Yankees would probley win the 40th World Champiopship if it wasnt for Jackie Robinson. So blacks will never get another chance in the White House because Obama is a complete failure And besides Linda Chavez is Hispanic.It would get the Latino vote.
I think if obama ruined it for anyone its liberals. We might never get a flaming lefty in again
but there are some really great men who happen to be black and I would vote for them so would many others

nice story about baseball, or was that basketball?

Werbung:
I think if obama ruined it for anyone its liberals. We might never get a flaming lefty in again
but there are some really great men who happen to be black and I would vote for them so would many others

nice story about baseball, or was that basketball?

Baseball ,,Heres Jackie Robinson
Jackie%20Robinson.jpg

And thank you Miss Rice for doing the right thing

Condoleezza Rice stands by VP comment: ‘There is no way that I will do this’

The popular news aggregator the Drudge Report posted a story Thursday night claiming that Mitt Romney is considering bringing Condoleezza Rice onto the Republican ticket as his vice presidential candidate. A top aide for the former secretary of state, however, tells Yahoo News that Rice has no plans to consider such an offer.
Rice has previously said she would not consider the job. "There is no way that I will do this," Rice told CBS News in June when asked if she would agree to joining the Republican ticket. Despite Thursday's report, she's sticking to her word, says Georgia Godfrey, Rice's chief of staff.
Rice's public unwillingness to budge could further speculation that the news item may be the result of an effort by the Romney campaign to shift focus away from recent attacks from President Barack Obama's campaign about his work in the private sector or to build hype around his forthcoming running mate announcement.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/condoleezza-rice-stands-vp-prospects-no-way-181823611.html

Back