Romney has chosen Paul Ryan is Veep

Micheale Bachmann speaks for our founding fathers,,Sarah Palin speaks for our founding fathers and Newt Gingrich speaks for our founding fathers. I want my country back the way our founding fathers put it. Not like a business but a democracy. We cant even hold a rally without proper permits.. The Democrats made the Tea Party get permits but they didnt get OWS get permits. I say NOBODY NEEDS A PERMIT TO HOLD A RALLY!!!

Werbung:
Micheale Bachmann speaks for our founding fathers,,Sarah Palin speaks for our founding fathers and Newt Gingrich speaks for our founding fathers. I want my country back the way our founding fathers put it. Not like a business but a democracy. We cant even hold a rally without proper permits.. The Democrats made the Tea Party get permits but they didnt get OWS get permits. I say NOBODY NEEDS A PERMIT TO HOLD A RALLY!!!

Very well put--in my opinion.
The Constitution is the key.
Wander from that and all manner of peril will prevail.

I think many people, especially the people in this forum, already have their mind firmly set on who they are going to vote for. Any news that comes out now will not change many people's minds.

One of the keystones of democracy is that the electorate must consist of an "informed voter".

What troubles me is a significant percentage of voters are NOT informed voters... they listen and watch advertisements for the candidates and make up their minds based on disinformation. Or they are entranced by Obama's golden tongue - which has the power to persuade. Once you loose an informed public then any democracy is sitting on a very shaky foundation. I wonder how many Americans have heard or know anything about Paul Ryan? I would guess less than 50%. Worrisome.

I think many people, especially the people in this forum, already have their mind firmly set on who they are going to vote for. Any news that comes out now will not change many people's minds.

One of the keystones of democracy is that the electorate must consist of an "informed voter".

What troubles me is a significant percentage of voters are NOT informed voters... they listen and watch advertisements for the candidates and make up their minds based on disinformation. Or they are entranced by Obama's golden tongue - which has the power to persuade. Once you loose an informed public then any democracy is sitting on a very shaky foundation. I wonder how many Americans have heard or know anything about Paul Ryan? I would guess less than 50%. Worrisome.

I think they will get to know him when Obama and Biden are forced into locking horns with Romney and Ryan on the choice of a free enterprise country or a communist vassal state.

Just look at the response democrats are cackling out wildly now. They are TERRIFIED.

Obama IS a communist--we know this now--we should have known it--and many did--in 2008.

If Fox News has Ask the Candidates again. Im gonna ask Romney and Ryan this question. Have you read the Consitution every word of it? And do you believe in it?

That is not a strong choice. Now unless the GOP Deligates overturn Romney and if Sarah Palin doesnt anounce her candidacy as Tea Party candidate then i have no choice but to vote for Obama for 2nd term. Romney and Ryan are weak. Remember how Bob Dole lost in 96? Cause he was weak. And McCain lost 4 years ago cause he was weak.

:eek::ROFLMAO::LOL:so you finally are coming out of the closet to admit you are voting for obama

im everything but shocked :p

If Fox News has Ask the Candidates again. Im gonna ask Romney and Ryan this question. Have you read the Consitution every word of it? And do you believe in it?

I would suspect that both have. I have. We had to in school when I was young.
And it should be Class One in Jr. & Sr. high--or whatever euphemism the union leftists have chosen to garble the names of that level of schools into now.

Well ill bet you republicans were pissed at George Bush?

We judged him by how he handled 9/11.
Everything else was subordinate.
The President protects the country first.
THAT'S his job.

His detractors said he was a 'draft-dodger'--when in fact he flew an F-102 Delta Dagger in the Texas Air National Guard--a rather difficult plane to fly--for those who know aircraft and delta-wing flight aerodynamics.

He was a good leader. A strong leader.
That is what brought the left to absolute fever-pitch madness and threw American politics into the New Bolshevik Revolution with the former democrat party, which converted into a communist movement run by "acorn-types".

I was just watching a campaign event with Romney and Ryan. It sure lit a fire under Romney. He seems a lot more energized.

I was just watching a campaign event with Romney and Ryan. It sure lit a fire under Romney. He seems a lot more energized.

I saw things the same way as you did.
It seesm to have given him momentum. They do seem like a great team.
Ryan will slice and dice Biden in a debate.

If you think about it, Romney has campaigning now for how long? He needed a boost.
A lot of men his age are retiring at 65 and he's out trying to take on the biggest job of his life. That has to take a lot out of someone.

Werbung:
If you think about it, Romney has campaigning now for how long? He needed a boost.
A lot of men his age are retiring at 65 and he's out trying to take on the biggest job of his life. That has to take a lot out of someone.

Chemistry is beginning to take over. Not only with Ryan--but with the whole nation.
The democrats are obviously scared to death--not so much of losing--but of the stupendous crimes they have committed in the past four years (think Eric Holder) and how they are going to be made to pay for it--criminally--in a short period of time.

Their coup is failing--and they will run like roaches in a small, grease-laden kitchen--with a clear glass 300-watt bulb--just turned on.

Back