Condoleezza Rice front runner for Mitt's VP

How bout former Maryland Governor Bob Erlich?

I guess he would be ok but the truth is Mitt is boring and this guy doesn’t do anything to get me excited. I think he needs Rubio to get us excited. Just talking Condi got me excited even for just the moment.

We can’t just rely on the hate for obama to get Romney and his ticket to win; he has to actually offer something non boring :)

Werbung:
I guess he would be ok but the truth is Mitt is boring and this guy doesn’t do anything to get me excited. I think he needs Rubio to get us excited. Just talking Condi got me excited even for just the moment.

We can’t just rely on the hate for obama to get Romney and his ticket to win; he has to actually offer something non boring :)

hmmm not-borong vs end of America as we know it.... I'm motivated enough.

hmmm not-borong vs end of America as we know it.... I'm motivated enough.

I am too as most of us who take the time to find out what is going on

but for the dozens and dozens and dozens of people I know who cannot name their congressman or even know what district they are in but can tell you everyone who ever won American Idol or who is on the current survivor (do they still have that show :) They want someone who is going to not be boring

I am too as most of us who take the time to find out what is going on

but for the dozens and dozens and dozens of people I know who cannot name their congressman or even know what district they are in but can tell you everyone who ever won American Idol or who is on the current survivor (do they still have that show :) They want someone who is going to not be boring

and also someone who is not hell bent to kill their job. thank God that every Joe and Jane Sixpack understand their pocketbook very well. national security is the only thing I've seen that can trump it.

On another forum, someone rudely expressed a hatred of gays claiming that Rice is a lesbian. We don't need this kind of insulting crap on the internet. I have no idea where Rice sleeps or with whom. I do know that she is fond of sending our troops into the Middle East. I grew up and remember Pearl Harbor when I was in high school and the horrors of Korea and Vietnam so I've had enough killing. She was an excellent Secretary of State.

I'm trying very hard to continue being a Republican but the GOP party of 2012 makes me sick. I am not a white supremacist. I may be on the wrong forum.

Werbung:
I'm only against the rainbow flag ones. Gay men are some of my best girlfriends.

if they want to parade around in their assless chaps and marginalize themselves then whatever. but when they demand things to which they are entitled, then they will get my attention and not ina a good way.

Back