Cocaine found in white house .

I heard he got caught breaking multiple laws and is now under serious investigation.
You "heard" but not a reliable source.
"Serious investigation"?
Is there various degrees of investigations?

You're yes was a nothing post but if you get a warm inner glow from hate, knock yourself out.

Werbung:
You "heard" but not a reliable source.
"Serious investigation"?
Is there various degrees of investigations?

You're yes was a nothing post but if you get a warm inner glow from hate, knock yourself out.
Mueller's investigation into the DNC-created fake Russian collusion conspiracy theory was, for example, not a serious investigation.

Mueller's investigation into the DNC-created fake Russian collusion conspiracy theory was, for example, not a serious investigation.

how was it not a serious investigation? you mean trump's moron government was incompetent? maybe that's so. republicans are morons.

how was it not a serious investigation? you mean trump's moron government was incompetent? maybe that's so. republicans are morons.
Crooks in the FBI colluded with crooks in the DNC to create the fake conspiracy theory against Trump in a seditious effort to remove him from office because he was an obstacle to their control of government. Of course Mueller's investigation was a sham.

1689007438540.png

Crooks in the FBI colluded with crooks in the DNC to create the fake conspiracy theory against Trump in a seditious effort to remove him from office because he was an obstacle to their control of government. Of course Mueller's investigation was a sham.

View attachment 5302

of course you can prove it was a "sham"? you know he was a republican, appointed by republicans, right moron? lol

of course you can prove it was a "sham"? you know he was a republican, appointed by republicans, right moron? lol
Republicans have done much evil as well. Romney, for example, is invested in corrupt voting machines that secured his 2018 election.

Republicans have done much evil as well. Romney, for example, is invested in corrupt voting machines that secured his 2018 election.

and yet you constantly whine about democrats and give republicans a pass for their behavior. lol

Cocaine found in white house​

Of course no one knpws where it came from .
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Yeah....it's soundin' like a Magat, alright....
"Former Secret Service agent Evy Poumpouras said on Thursday that she’s not surprised that cocaine was able to get into the White House, a day after the Secret Service ended its investigation into the situation with no suspect.

“I’m not surprised because when we did the White House tours — and I was especially on the East Wing side — we would have people who would put in for tours and…because we would do a criminal check on people, and there were times, Kaitlan, that people would hit, there would be warrants out for their arrests. And so we would know John Doe is coming in for a tour, he’s got a warrant in for his arrest,” Poumpouras told CNN’s Kaitlan Collins."

View attachment 5408

Yeah....it's soundin' like a Magat, alright....
"Former Secret Service agent Evy Poumpouras said on Thursday that she’s not surprised that cocaine was able to get into the White House, a day after the Secret Service ended its investigation into the situation with no suspect.

“I’m not surprised because when we did the White House tours — and I was especially on the East Wing side — we would have people who would put in for tours and…because we would do a criminal check on people, and there were times, Kaitlan, that people would hit, there would be warrants out for their arrests. And so we would know John Doe is coming in for a tour, he’s got a warrant in for his arrest,” Poumpouras told CNN’s Kaitlan Collins."

No dabs or DNA links any democrat or republican but why would a Democrat plant it there?

I think we know who owns it. ,🤔

Werbung:
Back