Cocaine found in white house .

Werbung:
How much time do crooks who commit the type of offense Hunter committed usually have to spend in prison?

The charges brought against President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden are rarely prosecuted, legal experts say.

The federal gun charge, which makes it unlawful for a drug addict to possess a weapon, is a rarely used statute that is facing legal challenges and has recently been used as a catch-all charge against white supremacists.

Like the gun charge, the tax charges are rarely brought against first-time offenders and even more rarely result in jail time, Andrew Weissmann, a former FBI general counsel and NBC News contributor, tweeted Tuesday. "This is if anything harsh, not lenient," he wrote.

looks like hunter got a bad deal, not a sweetheart deal. duh

The charges brought against President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden are rarely prosecuted, legal experts say.

The federal gun charge, which makes it unlawful for a drug addict to possess a weapon, is a rarely used statute that is facing legal challenges and has recently been used as a catch-all charge against white supremacists.

Like the gun charge, the tax charges are rarely brought against first-time offenders and even more rarely result in jail time, Andrew Weissmann, a former FBI general counsel and NBC News contributor, tweeted Tuesday. "This is if anything harsh, not lenient," he wrote.

looks like hunter got a bad deal, not a sweetheart deal. duh
I heard he got a plea deal in which he will not be charged for tax evasion, which is why he will likely avoid jail time. I understand tax evasion convictions rarely result in plea deals without jail time. If Hunter was guilty of tax evasion then he got off light with a sweetheart plea deal.

I heard he got a plea deal in which he will not be charged for tax evasion, which is why he will likely avoid jail time. I understand tax evasion convictions rarely result in plea deals without jail time. If Hunter was guilty of tax evasion then he got off light with a sweetheart plea deal.
What you claim you heard is worthless

Post credible proof of your position moron duh

Worthless post by a moron lol
Have you heard nothing about Hunter's legal problems or investigations into the multiple crimes he is suspected of having committed? There is far more evidence of Hunter's and Joe's guilt than there ever was of Trump's guilt.

Werbung:
Have you heard nothing about Hunter's legal problems or investigations into the multiple crimes he is suspected of having committed? There is far more evidence of Hunter's and Joe's guilt than there ever was of Trump's guilt.
I have heard you are a moron who never prov3s any of your whiny claims

Back