Bill Maher Croseed the line again

Oh, at least ten million. The company can't afford to lose you, after all.
Exactly! Let the moderators earn their measly $750 per month here at "House of Politics"; I deserve the big bucks. But that ten million has to be over two years. I have no desire to be seen as greedy.

Werbung:
Exactly! Let the moderators earn their measly $750 per month here at "House of Politics"; I deserve the big bucks. But that ten million has to be over two years. I have no desire to be seen as greedy.

OMG! I'm missing out. When do I start getting my checks?

You both deserve a check. . .if you pay tax!!! ;):)

Unfortunately, I believe mod on small and medium size forums at least are GROSSLY underpaid!

Better luck next time! :D

thank you.

And I assure you, I do pay taxes, whether HOP pays or not.

I wonder if I could deduct that $750 a month I don't get from my taxes... no, I suppose not.

What?!?! What are you people talking about? I get my HoP check each month like clockwork. The rest of you don't? Have you given them the right address?

I am told the lefties here get paid, but the righties get paid twice as much. Thats what I am told.

If that's what you're told, then it must be true. I know I've learned to believe everything I'm told, particularly when it relates to politics or religion.

When it takes government money and hands it out to the rich its called...Tax loophole, tax breaks, "investment" giving it to "Job Creators" ...or just what sometimes it is...Bribery.

I agree with the sentiment (though technically taking away less money is not giving money (and that it is not government money but our money)). The gov should not be in the business of giving anyone's money to anyone. They should be in the business of taking the least they can take to accomplish their constitutional objectives. Objectives that include various tasks none of which are charity or bribery.

Werbung:
Back