Aurora, Colorado--Why People Want Conceal & Carry Laws

I'd have been happy for any influence at all. but to be fair I was really enjoying the libations they had to offer. did I mention really ? God do I miss expense accounts..... Coca Cola had a bitchin nice attitude rearding expense accounts. : )

I LOVE paprika ! everything tasted like it was made without salt, pepper or fat of any kind.

And we were going to top drawer places.

Dallas on the other hand was mesmerizingly good.

Dallas is a fat-boy town. Good eats!
I used to hang a lot at the Adolphus. Downtown eating was good there.
Paprika--well nice enough sprinkled over a deviled egg.
But two cups per pot in dishes, where your teeth are red for 10 days afterwards--is excessive.

Expense accounts--are where it's at.
Especially if you can work out a deal to skip the crappy detailing and receipts.

Werbung:
Dallas is a fat-boy town. Good eats!
I used to hang a lot at the Adolphus. Downtown eating was good there.
Paprika--well nice enough sprinkled over a deviled egg.
But two cups per pot in dishes, where your teeth are red for 10 days afterwards--is excessive.

Expense accounts--are where it's at.
Especially if you can work out a deal to skip the crappy detailing and receipts.

expanse accounts were an art form at Coke and I'm not exaggerating. at all

Dallas was even better as vendors were picking up the tabs. the were local and knew where to go. NEVER ate so well before or since.

expanse accounts were an art form at Coke and I'm not exaggerating. at all

Dallas was even better as vendors were picking up the tabs. the were local and knew where to go. NEVER ate so well before or since.

Oddly--one of my favorite places for dining is--Kansas City.
Staggering amount of good places for a city that size.
And, that is--aside from the BBQ.

Well, just hop into the Gremlin and head on out! (y)

the Mirthmobile ?

ww_mirthmobile.jpg

I have always been an American Motors fan--especially during the mid 60's -LIN era.
Grem-lin. Jave-lin. Mar-lin. (oh Gawd)
And quite timely given the Romney nomination.

Imagine--picking up a date in a Rambler American convertible.* o_O
*Although--a smart investor could have made a pile buying Metropolitans.

Personally--strictly a Pacer Man myself.
That was what the Mirthmobile was--I think.
The Marlin was extraordinarily butt-ugly.

Man With Concealed Handgun License Stops Vicious Stabbing Outside Texas School

The attack happened around 10:00 a.m. Tuesday outside the Bonham Academy on St. Mary's Street. Teresa Barron, 38, had just dropped off her child at the school when the child's father showed up, and the two got into an argument. The child's father, 38-year-old Roberto Barron allegedly then stabbed the woman several times in the upper body and neck area.

Police say a bystander who happened to be a concealed handgun license holder pulled his weapon and ordered Barron to drop the knife. Barron surrendered and was taken into custody by the bystander and a school district officer.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/stor...m-stabbed-outside/_Asjk0qpnkOciHdexw5y4Q.cspx

Man With Concealed Handgun License Stops Vicious Stabbing Outside Texas School

The attack happened around 10:00 a.m. Tuesday outside the Bonham Academy on St. Mary's Street. Teresa Barron, 38, had just dropped off her child at the school when the child's father showed up, and the two got into an argument. The child's father, 38-year-old Roberto Barron allegedly then stabbed the woman several times in the upper body and neck area.

Police say a bystander who happened to be a concealed handgun license holder pulled his weapon and ordered Barron to drop the knife. Barron surrendered and was taken into custody by the bystander and a school district officer.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/stor...m-stabbed-outside/_Asjk0qpnkOciHdexw5y4Q.cspx

That's the way things OUGHT to be done in a civilized society.

The James Holmes Conspiracy (2012 Full Documentary)

Before movie started, man with goatee sat in front row, got a phone call, went to emergency exit and propped door open.

Security camera videos have not been released. Police officer avoids answering questions about the security cameras and how someone could have gotten in

through the emergency exit door which would have been locked from the outside.

A shooter was reported wearing a blue and white plaid shirt.

Not a single witness says they saw Holmes at the theatre that nigh, before, during, OR after the shooting. He would have been easy to notice with dyed orange hair.

Witness said, "They had shotguns."

Why would Holmes set an intricate death trap in his apartment and then warn police about it before someone was killed?

Why do police say it appears to have been a lone wolf attack when witnesses say tear gas was thrown from more than one location and someone propped open the emergency exit door?

Where would Holmes have gotten the funding, firearms training, and bomb making skills?

Holmes was arrested wearing a gas mask, but a second gas mask was found on the other side of the parking lot.

Officer with Holmes, on police audio, says he is getting conflicting descriptions of suspect.

How is it possible that 12 people were killed, and 58 injured, by one semiautomatic weapon that jammed?

People who knew Holmes, before his recent move to Denver, say he got along well with everyone and excelled academically.

A neighbor who knew Holmes his whole life thinks he was set-up.

In court James does not speak, seems drugged, and seems like he does not know where he is. Many people think he is under some sort of mind control.

Scopolamine is a drug that eliminates your free will. A person appears to be normal but can be guided to do whatever someone else wants and have no memory

of it. Holmes didn't start acting strangely until a few months before the attack.

A 1977 hearing investigating the top secret mind control project, forced the CIA to release files exposing the history of MK_ULTRA. It is the invasion of a person's mind.

James Holmes has exhibited classic signs of an MK-ULTRA subject.

What would be the motive for the government to stage such as massive shooting spree?

Lots more on video, including possible motives, new pieces of evidence and testimonies, and other MK-ULTRA killings.

http://tinyurl.com/9zy49dj or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk6OOvgjYdY&feature=player_embedded

Werbung:
Back