Aurora, Colorado--Why People Want Conceal & Carry Laws

small corretion; willfully ignorant

I think they are not ignorant of this at all--they are elitists and always--and I mean ALWAYS--position themselves in control (via capricious edict) and the ones who will be telling everyone else what to do. After all--aren't they brilliant almost beyond human imagining?

Essentially--they are Monarchists--via totalitarian dictatorship.
THEY will tell you what you may do, what to eat, what to own and where you may and may not go.
Because--they are BETTER than you. Simply put.

Werbung:
Colorado Massacre Linked To Historic Bank Fraud - Killer Does Not Appear To Be James Holmes
diCx2.jpg

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1729&d=1343474568

KILLER DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE JAMES HOLMES - JAMES HOLMES BEING USED IN BLACKMAIL OF ROBERT HOLMES FINANCIAL FRAUD DETECTION EXPERT FOR FICO IN LIBOR SCANDAL.
James Holmes father Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the massive banking crime called the LIBOR Scandal where UK banks fixed the London Interbank Borrowing Rate with the complicity of the Bank of England, the US Federal Reserve (which knew about this crime for 4 years and didn’t report it) and many other major Western banks.

Despite police claiming “every single indicator” tells them the shooting was a lone wolf attack, numerous witnesses have described accomplices. Initial police reports that suggested the involvement of two or more shooters were quickly buried and the lone wolf narrative aggressively pushed.

As Swann points out, eyewitnesses interviewed after the shooting such as Corbin Dates state that Holmes received a phone call from someone while he was inside the theater and responded by moving to the emergency exit, suggesting the call was an accomplice coordinating the attack.

Dates also said he saw Holmes by the exit door “signaling somebody or looking for somebody to come his way.
Another eyewitness added, “From what we saw he wasn’t alone – he had someone with him. Because the second can of tear gas didn’t come from his side.”

http://anoncentral.tumblr.com/post/28109989079/colorado-massacre-linked-to-historic-bank-fraud

I have read similar stories about this before. I am sure the whole story is not being told here. But, one must ask ..... if this is not the real James Holmes, then where is the real James Holmes?

College Chancellor Takes Stand for Gun Rights After Prof. Threatens to Cancel Class Over Gun-Carrying Students

“My own personal policy in my classes is if I am aware that there is a firearm in the class — registered or unregistered, concealed or unconcealed — the class session is immediately canceled,” Peterson said. “I want my students to feel unconstrained in their discussions.”

But on on Wednesday, Chancellor Phil DiStefano squashed the idea in a pointed email to faculty.

“I have the utmost respect for Professor Peterson, who is an old friend and valued colleague, but I want to make clear that if the student carrying the weapon has a concealed-carry permit, the position implied by Professor Peterson’s comments directly violates Colorado law and the operating principles of the campus,” he said according to the Daily Camera.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/col...s-to-cancel-class-over-gun-carrying-students/

Although I applaud the chancellor for standing up for the rule of law here, I must say, this is yet just another example of a professor, Jerry Peterson, acting as if they are above the law and above the Constitution!

I have read similar stories about this before. I am sure the whole story is not being told here. But, one must ask ..... if this is not the real James Holmes, then where is the real James Holmes?

Obfuscation.
The new American tradition.
Political in origin.
Aided and abetted by a stupid, ignorant, putrid and incompetent gaggle of bird-brained puffed-up so called journalists.

If Obama is defeated in November ....can you imagine what will happen in Chicago ....Detroit, Philadelphia, Newark, even Atlanta ...etc

I can, and it would be a disaster for the Acorn Movement.
Their numbers would shrink dramatically--overnight.
But--I lived in L.A. during those "riots".
Riots are held in major cities every decade or two when TV's and major goods need to be replaced free of charge.
The democrats always come rushing into help soothe the wounds.
(Look for new, creative "2012"-type "reasons why" to be offered up)

I visited once many years ago and really liked it tough the food sucked. I can't walk away from my Blackhawks but I am SORELY tested staying true. What a hole.

If Upton Sinclair were alive today--he could switch to writing about the politics created and spawned there.
Food there--is just too greasy.
Sports is always the exception to all shit-hole cities. :D

If Upton Sinclair were alive today--he could switch to writing about the politics created and spawned there.
Food there--is just too greasy.
Sports is always the exception to all shit-hole cities. :D

actually the food was just too bland. from steaks to their renowned pizza was tasteless.
don't get me wrong, the Blackhawks have had many problems over the years but still the coolest jerseys in hockey : )

actually the food was just too bland. from steaks to their renowned pizza was tasteless.
don't get me wrong, the Blackhawks have had many problems over the years but still the coolest jerseys in hockey : )

I still like--The Bears.
Too much Eastern European influence on the food. Paprika.

Werbung:
I still like--The Bears.
Too much Eastern European influence on the food. Paprika.

I'd have been happy for any influence at all. but to be fair I was really enjoying the libations they had to offer. did I mention really ? God do I miss expense accounts..... Coca Cola had a bitchin nice attitude rearding expense accounts. : )

I LOVE paprika ! everything tasted like it was made without salt, pepper or fat of any kind.

And we were going to top drawer places.

Dallas on the other hand was mesmerizingly good.

Back