Aurora, Colorado--Why People Want Conceal & Carry Laws

Werbung:
Drones like you keep yelling anti American constitution hating...yet the courts seem to disagree with you...even your own judges.

Last time I checked, the SCOTUS upheld the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution once again in the District of Columbia v. Heller case. And moreover, I do not "own" any judges!

They did shoot your AZ law down though...why do you hate the Constitution?

What AZ law? Does anyone have a clue what this troll is talking about?

you people hide behind words like anti American and Constitution hating...because thinking is to hard.

Words like anti American and Constitution hating accurately describe the deep seeded hatred, anger and violent rhetoric expressed by extreme liberals such as yourself!

like you give a shit. Right wing nut kills a few wounds even more...so what, but now you care all of the sudden? Let me guess would never have happened if there was more guns....

Okay. Lets have the government you so love confiscate all guns owned by private citizens. Will that work for you?

When this confiscation occurs, do you think criminals will turn in their guns?

I really hope you answer that question.

Okay. Lets have the government you so love confiscate all guns owned by private citizens. Will that work for you?

When this confiscation occurs, do you think criminals will turn in their guns?

I really hope you answer that question.
Nice attempt Gipper ...
But, I am afraid one must have at least a double digit IQ to discern your point.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack has read the Second Amendment to theU.S. Constitution, as well as Vermont's own Constitution verycarefully, and his strict interpretation of these documents is poppingsome eyeballs in New England and elsewhere.

Maslack recently proposed a bill to register "non-gun-owners" and require them to pay a $500 fee to the state. Thus Vermont would become the first state to require a permit for the luxury of going aboutunarmed and assess a fee of $500 for the privilege of not owning a gun.

Maslack read the "militia" phrase of the Second Amendment as not only the right of the individual citizen to bear arms, but as a clear mandateto do so. He believes that universal gun ownership was advocated by the Framers of the Constitution as an antidote to a "monopoly of force" by the government as well as criminals. Vermont's constitution states explicitly that "the people have a right to bear arms for the defense of themselves and the State" and those persons who are "conscientiouslyscrupulous of bearing arms" shall be required to "pay such equivalent."

"Clearly," says Maslack. "Vermonters have a constitutional obligation to arm themselves, so that they are capable of responding to any situationthat may arise."

Under the bill, adults who choose not to own a firearm would be required to register their name, address, Social Security Number, and driver's license number with the state.

"There is a legitimate governmentinterest in knowing who is not prepared to defend the state should theybe asked to do so," Maslack says.

Vermont already boasts a high rate of gun ownership along with the least restrictive laws of any state. It's currently the only statethat allows a citizen to carry a concealed firearm without a permit. This combination of plenty of guns and few laws regulating them has resulted in a crime rate that is the third lowest in the nation.

This makes sense! There is no reason why gun owners should have to pay taxes to support police protection for people not wanting to own guns and unwilling to protect themselves. Let them contribute their fair share and pay their own way.

Sounds reasonable to me! Non-gun owners require more police to protect them and this fee should go to paying for their defense!

Alabama Woman Shoots Home Intruder to Protect Herself and Her Ax- and Knife-Wielding Daughters

WVTM-Martha-Lewis-620x374.jpg

“There‘s so much talk about banning guns and gun control but they’re for protection,” she said. “There’s no way that I could have fought him off.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ala...self-and-her-ax-and-knife-wielding-daughters/

Let me ask you "Rafael Norma" ...........

How is your political ideology working for North Korea?

Korea at Night

Satellite View of Both North and South Korea at Night
It is pretty obvious that South Korea is quite lit up at night while North Korea is quite dark. The biggest light is the Capital of South Korea, Seoul.

Korean-night.jpg

Not just Korea either. Numerous other Countries as well! How about Texas's economy compared to any other state in the US?
Please respond with more brainless political cartoons from your anti-American, Constitution hating websites!

You have to love it when these brainless anti-American, Constitution hating liberals attempt to get a point across by using political cartoon propaganda and not facts or even links to hard news articles.

Liberals ..... Go figure!

Reminds me of the old canvas banners of Lenin--held up proudly by young Komsomol members in Red Square on May Day with big, lumbering Myasishchev M-50 Bounders flying overhead...

Werbung:
Back