Apocalypse now?' What Europe's media thought of the Trump speech

Has he done anything illegal ? If so tell me what he's done, if not coming from a Hillary supporter that doesn't carry a lot of weight..OMG, Hillary was the worst..How un-presidential and unethical to get "special deals" from meeting with foreign leaders! Proof, now that she lost her money supply is drying up..

You are seriously mistaken about me! I am not and never have been a Hillary supporter. I am a Bernie Sanders supporter and I am mad as hell about the dirty tricks played by the DNC leadership to assure that Hillary would get the Democratic nomination. I believe that the "super delegate" system is basically the same as the "electoral college," and that BOTH are stealing votes from the real people. ONE person ONE vote should be the law and that is it.
But Hillary has not done more "illegal" things than Trump. Her private server? Well. . .Trump's cabinet has a private server. Getting money to "play"? Well. . .what do you think Trump was doing with Ivanka attending meetings with foreign leaders? And this new "trademark" deal that he got from the President of China for agreeing to the "ONE CHINA" policy. . .which he was against, until he got the trademark deal?
I didn't like Hillary, but It is obvious that she has been accused of MANY false charges. The proof? How many Benghazi investigations were there? (8, I believe), and yet. . .not ONE conviction!
In the other hand, it is obvious that Trump couldn't stand to a real investigation on his relationship with Russia, because if he thought he could (and if the GOP thought he could), they wouldn't refuse to investigate fully, and wouldn't just "close" the issue!
There is at least as much "smoke" with Trump's deals (with Russia. . .like the Russian mob having bailed him out of bankruptcy) than with Hillary's accusations. . .and if you believe that, where there is smoke there is fire, there is fire in both case. . .or neither!

Werbung:
We have never discussed this save for the comments of Trump, and you lost as I have shown since he is using his office for personal profit that is much higher then the 400,000 he would receive as a salary. And if you were not lying you could post a source to prove what you said.

You are more like Trump then like Christ.
Ok trapper.. i'll give you a hint.. she said it to congress at her hearings..

You are seriously mistaken about me! I am not and never have been a Hillary supporter. I am a Bernie Sanders supporter and I am mad as hell about the dirty tricks played by the DNC leadership to assure that Hillary would get the Democratic nomination. I believe that the "super delegate" system is basically the same as the "electoral college," and that BOTH are stealing votes from the real people. ONE person ONE vote should be the law and that is it.
But Hillary has not done more "illegal" things than Trump. Her private server? Well. . .Trump's cabinet has a private server. Getting money to "play"? Well. . .what do you think Trump was doing with Ivanka attending meetings with foreign leaders? And this new "trademark" deal that he got from the President of China for agreeing to the "ONE CHINA" policy. . .which he was against, until he got the trademark deal?
I didn't like Hillary, but It is obvious that she has been accused of MANY false charges. The proof? How many Benghazi investigations were there? (8, I believe), and yet. . .not ONE conviction!
In the other hand, it is obvious that Trump couldn't stand to a real investigation on his relationship with Russia, because if he thought he could (and if the GOP thought he could), they wouldn't refuse to investigate fully, and wouldn't just "close" the issue!
There is at least as much "smoke" with Trump's deals (with Russia. . .like the Russian mob having bailed him out of bankruptcy) than with Hillary's accusations. . .and if you believe that, where there is smoke there is fire, there is fire in both case. . .or neither!
thanks for the response, but still nothing to show he broke the law.. sense you seem to like hearsay what did Bernie do with his funds? Did he buy another home, have you seen his new car? As far as Benghazi.there more news out last week proving her and the president lied..

thanks for the response, but still nothing to show he broke the law.. sense you seem to like hearsay what did Bernie do with his funds? Did he buy another home, have you seen his new car? As far as Benghazi.there more news out last week proving her and the president lied..

Are you kidding? Bernie's home cost under $600,000 and was bought partially with the sale of a house his wife inherited from her family! You want to know what Bernie did with his funds? For one thing, I GOT A REFUND of some of my donation because I gave more than a certain amount!
NO ONE EVER (except extreme right) has accused Bernie Sanders of personally benefitting from his campaign . ..UNLIKE Donald Trump and his family! What happened to the Trump's foundation fund that were used for Trump's campaign?

Bernie is probably one of the only ethical and honest politicians today. If you can't take that. . .you really are brainwashed! Look at his worth. . .and look at Trump's "assumed" wealth, and the number of his bankruptcies! Look at the contractors he has refused to pay

Didn't do him much good. Maybe a change of tactics would have helped.
Honest politician.... bit too oxymoronic for comfort

It didn't help him because he was dealing with a dishonest DNC leadership. The fact that he is honest may sound oxymoronic to you. It is refreshing and hopeful to me.

Didn't do him much good. Maybe a change of tactics would have helped.
Honest politician.... bit too oxymoronic for comfort
Biggest complaint I have with sanders was him endorsing hrc. Called into question his integrity. But to be fair I really don't care about that. Just the wrong thing to subject his supporters to.

Biggest complaint I have with sanders was him endorsing hrc. Called into question his integrity. But to be fair I really don't care about that. Just the wrong thing to subject his supporters to.
Bernie endorsed Hillary well after the primaries were over. He definitely was appalled by Trump becoming president more than Hillary winning.

Werbung:
It didn't help him because he was dealing with a dishonest DNC leadership. The fact that he is honest may sound oxymoronic to you. It is refreshing and hopeful to me.
I found it is futile arguing with Trumpies. Their loyalty has no limits. Many now believe almost everything Trump says, including the media being fake news. I don't think there is any hope in uniting the huge divide between right and left. The US is screwed.

Back