anti-immigrant race riots in Israel

No.

First, Israel is a JEWISH STATE. The only Jewish state in the entire world. And secondly, what you posted is inaccurate. So, posting misinformation about the Jewish state leads some to believe you are an anti-Semite. Keep in mind that many on the Left are avowed anti-Semites.

Had you made an accurate criticism of Israel, no one would be labeling you. Making an inaccurate criticism opens you up to labeling. Either you are ignorant or an anti-Semite. Which is it?

Israel is a democratic republic in a region filled with tyrannical anti-democratic Islamic dictatorships. Why do you choose to criticism Israel while failing to do the same for the Muslim nations?

Can you see why others might consider you an anti-Semite based on your uninformed statements.....YET?
David Hibert, It is good to hear you do not support Israel regardless of what it does. Gipper Israel is not democratic. It has a strict religious test of who can vote. It at the moment is trying to expel Africans.

Werbung:
Piety? What does religion have to do with it? They are talking about the right. That doesn't mean they are religious. They could be athiest anarchists.
"Why the liberal obtuseness when it comes to understanding the role religion plays in American history and among Americans in general?"

"They aren't obtuse, they understand religion just fine. They just don't like it. It's not a failure of comprehension. Liberals hate the idea of God because it competes with their conception of themselves as a specially anointed elite."

David Hibert, It is good to hear you do not support Israel regardless of what it does.

huh ? it was my impression that Dave was trying to convince us that he coluld separate his unhappiness with some decisions of the Israeli government from any connection to jewish people. but thanks for outting yourself so clearly. always happens sooner or later.

I could care less, and might not know or be concerned that many of my business dealings are with Jewish people. Not all Jewish people are in Israel, and even Israeli Jews are of little concern to me. Hell, my daughter is married to a Jewish man, and his Jewishness was of no concern to me and religious issues were no problem. My dislike of the policies Israel have nothing to do with its being a Jewish State, but rather I just dislike their policies in many areas.

Are you saying you'd support Israel, no matter what policies they have because it's a Jewish state?

You assert my post was inaccurate. What, specifically, is incorrect?

I shall answer your questions, but you apparently refuse to answer mine and others made of you.

Your OP is inaccurate. You claim the American MSM refuses to report anything negative about Israel. This a patently false. This is what I mean by you posting inaccuracies. I claim the American lib MSM often refuses to report the horrors committed by Muslims against Israelis.

I do not support Israel no matter what. But, I will support Israel over the tyrannical Muslim nations that wish to destroy her. That support does NOT entail the insertions of American troops. Israel has a long history of kicking Muslim ass when they attack her. I say let them do what is necessary and we can support from afar.

You say you dislike the politics of Israel. Do you LIKE the politics of the Iran, Egypt, and Syria BETTER? All those nations have avowed to destroy Israel merely because she is not Muslim.

I shall answer your questions, but you apparently refuse to answer mine and others made of you.

Your OP is inaccurate. You claim the American MSM refuses to report anything negative about Israel. This a patently false. This is what I mean by you posting inaccuracies. I claim the American lib MSM often refuses to report the horrors committed by Muslims against Israelis.

I do not support Israel no matter what. But, I will support Israel over the tyrannical Muslim nations that wish to destroy her. That support does NOT entail the insertions of American troops. Israel has a long history of kicking Muslim ass when they attack her. I say let them do what is necessary and we can support from afar.

You say you dislike the politics of Israel. Do you LIKE the politics of the Iran, Egypt, and Syria BETTER? All those nations have avowed to destroy Israel merely because she is not Muslim.
David Hilbert I agree that if Israel is invaded it should be help. However if it invades others like Iran it should not. I also think Palestine should have its own home land base on the 1957 borders.
Gipper I suspect the USA would prefer the borders stay as they are.

David Hilbert I agree that if Israel is invaded it should be help. However if it invades others like Iran it should not. I also think Palestine should have its own home land base on the 1957 borders.
Gipper I suspect the USA would prefer the borders stay as they are.

I am betting the Aborigines would love a pre 1700 Australia too. Funny thing is they have more rights to that than Palestinian’s have to a state in Israel.

I am betting the Aborigines would love a pre 1700 Australia too. Funny thing is they have more rights to that than Palestinian’s have to a state in Israel.
You seem unaware of recent developments in Australia. Our High Court has passed a Judgement call Marbo saying that Australia was occupied before white men arrive. As a result much land has been handed back to the Aboriginals.

You seem unaware of recent developments in Australia. Our High Court has passed a Judgement call Marbo saying that Australia was occupied before white men arrive. As a result much land has been handed back to the Aboriginals.

You demand Israel return to 1967 borders (not 1957 as you posted), which would essentially result in the destruction of Israel as all experts (other than radical leftists) agree. Now how can we destroy Aussieland by returning ALL the land to the Aboriginals, excepting a tiny sliver for you to slum in?

And you are wrong about the USA, our worthless leader stated some time ago that Israel should return to the 1967 borders.

Much is not all

You think Israel who was there long before there was a Palestine should just go, I’d rather you left Aussie Land and let the Aboriginals have it back, they were there first, just as Israel was there first.

If Israel ceased to be, does anyone really believe that would change anything in that part of the world?

Then it perplexes me that, in spite of this, you still have no problems with politicians basing their appeal upon wearing their Christianity like a badge

Hey Daveyboy I am still awaiting your response to my challenge posted about in post #22. I am hoping you will not be like most libs and ignore challenges.

Much is not all

You think Israel who was there long before there was a Palestine should just go, I’d rather you left Aussie Land and let the Aboriginals have it back, they were there first, just as Israel was there first.
Gipper and Pandora, Australia has GIVEN MUCH LAND BACK TO THE ABORIGINALS, FAR MORE THAN ISRAEL IS ASK TO GIVE BACK TO Paleistine. The Aboriginals like the American Indians numbers were reduced bt disease when the white man arrive. They are less than 1% of the population now. We acknowledge at every public meeting that they were the original owners of the land even in cites where we now live.

The Jews were not the original settlers of Palestine. They were just one tribe of Carnaan and only differ from their neighbours in religion. Shorter Atlas of the Bilbe byLuc H Grollenberg.Even the Bible says that

Gipper and Pandora, Australia has GIVEN MUCH LAND BACK TO THE ABORIGINALS, FAR MORE THAN ISRAEL IS ASK TO GIVE BACK TO Paleistine. The Aboriginals like the American Indians numbers were reduced bt disease when the white man arrive. They are less than 1% of the population now. We acknowledge at every public meeting that they were the original owners of the land even in cites where we now live.

The Jews were not the original settlers of Palestine. They were just one tribe of Carnaan and only differ from their neighbours in religion. Shorter Atlas of the Bilbe byLuc H Grollenberg.Even the Bible says that

You gave more back? that is so cute. Australia is how huge? and Israel is how small. Pat yourself on the back if you want, its not that impressive.

Abraham through David WAS Israel and they were long before palestine but you can think anything you like, its a free country... wait.. well it is here in the USA anyways ;)

Werbung:
You gave more back? that is so cute. Australia is how huge? and Israel is how small. Pat yourself on the back if you want, its not that impressive.

Abraham through David WAS Israel and they were long before palestine but you can think anything you like, its a free country... wait.. well it is here in the USA anyways ;)
The Kingdoms of Judah and Israel is said by scholars about950BC. The British Palestine state was establish in the last century Even the Kingdom of David dates back from 1000 BC Moses from 1300Bc. Many other people visited these lands Egyptian merchants in 3000 BC.No country in the region was completely free but always subject to conquest. The early settlers were neither Muslim nor Jew but pagan as shown by the many pagan temples found

Back