anti-immigrant race riots in Israel

Piety? What does religion have to do with it? They are talking about the right. That doesn't mean they are religious. They could be athiest anarchists.

What religion has to do with it is that they have injected religion into it.

Most Fundies in America argue their point with a, "God is on our side and your position is against God's will". I tend to be sickened by their piety.

Btw I have known many righties in my day, and to date have never met an atheistic rightie

Werbung:

Most Fundies in America argue their point with a, "God is on our side and your position is against God's will". I tend to be sickened by their piety.

Btw I have known many righties in my day, and to date have never met an atheistic rightie

Well maybe you don't get around enough.

My post was motivated by no hatred of Israel or the Jewish people, but only to present an image conflicting with the piety of the "Fundies" in America

But your original post is WRONG. The US media loves to criticize Israel and does it with regularity, while ignoring the horrors that occur daily in the Muslim world. Why do you fail to see this?

When one makes an absurd wrong headed accusation as you did, can you see why others might claim you are anti-Semitic?

Then it perplexes me that, in spite of this, you still have no problems with politicians basing their appeal upon wearing their Christianity like a badge

Could you please name SPECIALLY the politicians and provide proofs, who base their appeal upon wearing their Christianity like a badge? I want names and quotes from you of current politicians who do as you say.

okay, name a well-known, atheistic rightie.

I have no clue, but I'm sure there are some. Other peoples' religious beliefs are not on my radar.
But when 86% of Americans say they are Christian, and 92% say they believe in God, it's going to be hard to find someone who wears their atheism like a badge.

David Hilbert. I suspect that the people in the USA who support Israel so much are evangelist who believe Christ will return to the actual city of Jerusalem soon. They apparently believe the Jews will then convert to Christianity at this time and accept Christ. For some reason they do not believe that Muslims who are much closer to Christianity, they accept Christ as a prophet,it could not do the same. They want Jerusalem to stay in Jewish hands for this purpose ignoring the orthodox Jews rejection of Christ.

I suspect this view might influence other Americans. Atheist also believe that the USA has a unique role in history and their support of Israel will help the USA to reach its greatness again. In this sense they are right wing over Israel but not in other areas.

If I were criticizing Jews, instead of Israel, your assertion of antisematism might be valid

No.

First, Israel is a JEWISH STATE. The only Jewish state in the entire world. And secondly, what you posted is inaccurate. So, posting misinformation about the Jewish state leads some to believe you are an anti-Semite. Keep in mind that many on the Left are avowed anti-Semites.

Had you made an accurate criticism of Israel, no one would be labeling you. Making an inaccurate criticism opens you up to labeling. Either you are ignorant or an anti-Semite. Which is it?

Israel is a democratic republic in a region filled with tyrannical anti-democratic Islamic dictatorships. Why do you choose to criticism Israel while failing to do the same for the Muslim nations?

Can you see why others might consider you an anti-Semite based on your uninformed statements.....YET?

Werbung:
No.

First, Israel is a JEWISH STATE. The only Jewish state in the entire world. And secondly, what you posted is inaccurate. So, posting misinformation about the Jewish state leads some to believe you are an anti-Semite. Keep in mind that many on the Left are avowed anti-Semites.

Had you made an accurate criticism of Israel, no one would be labeling you. Making an inaccurate criticism opens you up to labeling. Either you are ignorant or an anti-Semite. Which is it?

Israel is a democratic republic in a region filled with tyrannical anti-democratic Islamic dictatorships. Why do you choose to criticism Israel while failing to do the same for the Muslim nations?

Can you see why others might consider you an anti-Semite based on your uninformed statements.....YET?

I could care less, and might not know or be concerned that many of my business dealings are with Jewish people. Not all Jewish people are in Israel, and even Israeli Jews are of little concern to me. Hell, my daughter is married to a Jewish man, and his Jewishness was of no concern to me and religious issues were no problem. My dislike of the policies Israel have nothing to do with its being a Jewish State, but rather I just dislike their policies in many areas.

Are you saying you'd support Israel, no matter what policies they have because it's a Jewish state?

You assert my post was inaccurate. What, specifically, is incorrect?

Back