anti-immigrant race riots in Israel

Werbung:
Is this an anti-semitic thread? Israel is about the size of a postage stamp. The rest of the world needs to get over it and focus on the huge institutionalized bigotry happening on this planet.

I agree with Cruella.

I find the US Media spends a LOT of time criticizing Israel in full support of any islamic rant.
The US News Media is BOUGHT and SOLD by the world islamic movement.

The current administration is doing all it can to destroy Israel, and kissing any muslim ass it can find.
It will fail--but it will be gone after Jan. 2013. :)

I've never understood the irrational hatred for Israel and the Jewish people.

In comparison to the rest of the world, the size of Israel is only 1% of the total land in the world, and the Jewish population is 0.19% of the worlds population. For so many people on this planet to spend so much time wringing their hands and expending so much energy on hating them has to be a form of insanity.

Is this an anti-semitic thread? Israel is about the size of a postage stamp. The rest of the world needs to get over it and focus on the huge institutionalized bigotry happening on this planet.
It's not at all anti-Semitic. I have issuses with the policies of Israel, but not the Jewish people. Is it as soon as anyone criticizes anything about Israel, he is accused of being anti-Semitic?

I agree with Cruella.

I find the US Media spends a LOT of time criticizing Israel in full support of any islamic rant.
The US News Media is BOUGHT and SOLD by the world islamic movement.

The current administration is doing all it can to destroy Israel, and kissing any muslim ass it can find.
It will fail--but it will be gone after Jan. 2013. :)

Don't be counting your chickens before the hatch, Sparky

I've never understood the irrational hatred for Israel and the Jewish people.

In comparison to the rest of the world, the size of Israel is only 1% of the total land in the world, and the Jewish population is 0.19% of the worlds population. For so many people on this planet to spend so much time wringing their hands and expending so much energy on hating them has to be a form of insanity.
My post was motivated by no hatred of Israel or the Jewish people, but only to present an image conflicting with the piety of the "Fundies" in America

Don't be counting your chickens before the hatch, Sparky

Sparky? You'd have to explain that one.

Having been business partners in my life with a few Jewish guys, I found one observation they made--this from an Romanian/Israeli--interesting, and perhaps, troubling. He once said to me--"Of course everyone hates Jews. Even JEWS hate Jews."

Never been sure about that one.

My post was motivated by no hatred of Israel or the Jewish people, but only to present an image conflicting with the piety of the "Fundies" in America

Piety? What does religion have to do with it? They are talking about the right. That doesn't mean they are religious. They could be athiest anarchists.

The Israeli's are upset about ILLEGAL aliens pouring over their southern border, roughly 60,000 of them by most estimates, a fact that Leftists like to avoid mentioning because it distracts from their narrative as Israel being a racist country. Is vandalism and violence against illegals tolerable behavior? Of course not, they need a peaceful political solution. To that end, the Israeli government is trying to seal their border to stop new illegals from arriving and discussing options to deport illegals already in the country. Anything less would only encourage more illegal immigration - as we've learned from experience here in the US.

Now I have a question for David... Do you support or oppose ILLEGAL immigration?

Barbara Streisand will preside over Holocaust II.
Millions of islamists will pay as well.
Just a little more time and Iran will fulfill their dream.
And Israel will retaliate with a horror not seen before by man.
They will take many with them. Wait--and see.
Jews always support democrats--which is pure insanity.

The Israeli government should take swift measures to curb illegal immigration because there are more than 60,000 African immigrants living illegally in Israel and most of them are economic migrants. Israel is slightly larger than New Jersey and there is no room for accommodating millions of migrants. “Israel faces a challenging domestic situation, with tens of thousands of migrants, many from Eritrea and Sudan, having made their way to Israel in recent years, with more seeking to arrive each month,” said AJC Executive Director David Harris. “That has placed a significant burden on the small country, especially in areas like south Tel Aviv, and raised major questions about its absorptive capacity. Nonetheless, for some Israelis to take matters into their own hands and use intimidation and violence against the migrants is totally unacceptable and to be strongly condemned. Israel, as a democratic society governed by the rule of law and Jewish values, will find appropriate answers, consistent with those principles.”

Werbung:
David Hilbert it is very hard to give a left wing opinion here. I agree with you but few on this site do. If the Republican swin and a war is started with Iran , I suspect Third Term predictions may come true. However this be another disaster for Israel

Back