Another War!

Oh so now you are saying Iran hasn't declared war on Israel but rather you just made that up to support your ludicrous view that Israel should attack Iran?

Werbung:
Somehow, a nuclear-armed Iran, which has, to my knowledge. not invaded anyone for thousands of years, is preferable to a nuclear-armed Israel which has invaded

Palestine.

Egypt,

Egypt again

Jordan

Syria,

Lebanon,

Lebanon again

in the last 50 years...

Comrade Stalin

Yes, when the US and or Israel bomb the **** out of people it is noble but if anyone else does it they are terrorists.

You have perfectly exemplified the nauseating hypocrisy of the US/Israel terrorist alliance

Somehow, a nuclear-armed Iran, which has, to my knowledge. not invaded anyone for thousands of years, is preferable to a nuclear-armed Israel which has invaded

Palestine.

Egypt,

Egypt again

Jordan

Syria,

Lebanon,

Lebanon again

in the last 50 years...

Comrade Stalin

Spoken like a true communist mass murderer. You and your name sake have so much in common.

Iran is arguably the number 1 exporter of terrorism in the world. Iran has threatened to destroy Israel, USA, and Europe numerous times. They have supported terrorist groups who have killed American soldiers. They committed an act of war by taking our embassy and imprisoning Americans for 444 days while the worst president (who is also responsible for giving life to radical Islam) in our history diddled only to release them immediately after our second greatest president took over.

Yet, you think the Iranians are pure as the driven snow. :rolleyes:

The US is the world's number 1 terrorist and that is not arguable.

And nor is your inability to see it

We see dictatorships last for a long time, even without the support of their people, unfortunately. And this is exactly what has happened in Iran, it's become a dictatorship.
It always was it just seems that under the guardianship of Khamenei the dynamic is moving away from the tenets of the 1979 revolution. It seems that the powermongers and nouveau riche are in the ascendent.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad received over 100% of the votes in several regions of Iran in the 2009 elections, now that's impossible. As long as he's capable of doing this, it doesn't matter what the brave Iranians are doing.
He isn't capable of doing it only Khamenei can do that kind of thing - which is exactly what I reckon he did through Jafari and Taed. These attack dogs have the power to do what the hell they like and they simply said that Armoureddinerjacket would win and they decided by how much.

Khamenei first stated the result was a "divine result, a miracle" and then 10 minutes later refers it to the Guardian Council! Some miracle. They took 10 weeks to reverse engineer the absured results into a regional breakdown which was why there were ridiculous situations like Kharroubi losing nearly 4.7 million votes from the last election in his own home state of Lorestan and even in his hometown!!

Oh so now you are saying Iran hasn't declared war on Israel but rather you just made that up to support your ludicrous view that Israel should attack Iran?

You know very well that I've never said they are at war. I've said there's been a declaration of war. You just show, post after post, that you don't bother to read what I write.

Palestine.

Egypt,

Egypt again

Jordan

Syria,

Lebanon,

Lebanon again

in the last 50 years...

Comrade Stalin

This is a highly subjective standpoint. If Israel didn't fight the battles of terrorists in these countries, the chance for Israel still existing today would be very minimal.

It always was it just seems that under the guardianship of Khamenei the dynamic is moving away from the tenets of the 1979 revolution. It seems that the powermongers and nouveau riche are in the ascendent.

Exactly. This is what the brave people in Iran are currently protesting against, but they're loosing. The leadership in Iran is too powerful, and they refuse to give up their cause.

He isn't capable of doing it only Khamenei can do that kind of thing - which is exactly what I reckon he did through Jafari and Taed.

Khamenei does this because he clearly supports Ahmadinejad, and this friendship has become the new dictatorship in Iran.

So you are saying that Iran declared war but didn't follow up this declaration with a war?

Hmmm, I don't get that.

How about this?

Iran didn't declare war but you ar both mad and Jewish and will say anything to justify aggression towards Arabs?

Iran didn't declare war but you ar both mad and Jewish and will say anything to justify aggression towards Arabs?

Yeah well I'm Scots and kinnda like a lapsed presbyterian but hey if you want....I can be sommat else........ I'll call myself Angus Ben Cameron McSkinlessdick of McGregor and start a new crusade against the tented sweaty fellas of the desert!

But in all seriousness, and I'm only speaking for myself here so please keep Diamond out of this I'm sure he can respond to your......well...... interesting statement - but, and I mean this quite sincerely, I really, really, truely couldn't give a smelly rats fart for the ragheads or the bleeding jews and their pathetic little infantile struggle for some godforsaken bit of desert - as far as I'm concerned they can all gather themselves together on a hot, flyblown, dusty plain and die!

So you are saying that Iran declared war but didn't follow up this declaration with a war?

Hmmm, I don't get that.

How about this?

Let's see when the Iranian regime gets a hold of their nuclear arsenal, and then I'd love for you to say the exact same thing. :)
And Iran hasn't just declared war on Israel, they have declared war on the Western and the Judeo-Christian values. Israel is just the front door they have to get through to reach Europe and the US.

Maybe we should listen to them?

Werbung:
Back