All sex between consenting adults should be legalized.

You are being vague. Did the courts say they found no evidence of fraud or that they found evidence to show there had been no fraud? Do you understand the difference?
Th found there was no evidence to continue the case and waste money.
Democrats who claim courts found evidence that proved no significant fraud occurred in 2020 are lying.
I don't know one democrat who claimed that. You say it happened. Not me.

Werbung:
i have no need to point to anything..except the 60 court cases you morons lost.

you constantly claim about democrat obstructed investigations yet when asked to back up the claims from your big mouth, you can't. lol.

you're just a right wing liar :)
You keep squawking like a cuckoo about court cases while hoping nobody brings up the fact that the reason we don't know how many or few illegitimate votes were cast is because we failed to authorize the necessary investigations to determine whether the election was stolen or not.

Th found there was no evidence to continue the case and waste money.

I don't know one democrat who claimed that. You say it happened. Not me.
Baloney. Courts did not want to take up fraud cases for many reasons. Furthermore, government officials did not want to take up fraud investigations. The result is that we now will never know just how many or few illegitimate votes were cast in 2020, which ignorance works well for democrats who prematurely claimed victory while denying the evidence of fraud they never bothered trying to refute.

You keep squawking like a cuckoo about court cases while hoping nobody brings up the fact that the reason we don't know how many or few illegitimate votes were cast is because we failed to authorize the necessary investigations to determine whether the election was stolen or not.
why didn't you morons investigate?
you keep squaking like a cookoo about them but its your own fault you were lazy and stupid.

Baloney. Courts did not want to take up fraud cases for many reasons. Furthermore, government officials did not want to take up fraud investigations. The result is that we now will never know just how many or few illegitimate votes were cast in 2020, which ignorance works well for democrats who prematurely claimed victory while denying the evidence of fraud they never bothered trying to refute.
Sorry son. You are wrong and entitled to be so.

no, democrats dont need anything.
what YOU need is credible evidence of fraud to support your claims.
and you morons have failed for 3 years..and running. lol
He's just jealous they have gone after trump from before he was elected and now it's been going on 7 years they even paid soys to give false information.

why didn't you morons investigate?
you keep squaking like a cookoo about them but its your own fault you were lazy and stupid.
We tried but Democrats, backed by crooked officials and judges, blocked access to Dominion voting machines manufactured by a company that had ties to George Soros.

We tried but Democrats, backed by crooked officials and judges, blocked access to Dominion voting machines manufactured by a company that had ties to George Soros.
list these examples of blocking access, legal moron.
show how these officials and judges are crooked
but you wont because you are a liar. lol

list these examples of blocking access, legal moron.
show how these officials and judges are crooked
but you wont because you are a liar. lol
Did a Dominion Voting Systems Employee Brag About Rigging the Election Against Trump? | Snopes.com 12-29-20
EXCLUSIVE: Coomer Deposition Released! Verifies Antifa Facebook Posts, Extreme Left Bias | The Gateway Pundit | by Ben Wetmore | 113 10-12-21

Pennsylvania County Will Refuse to Submit Voting Machines for Audit After Threat from Democratic Official (westernjournal.com) 7-14-21
Trade secret law makes it impossible to independently verify that voting machines work properly. (slate.com) 10-24-12
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/07/19/2018_flashback_democrats_talk_about_election_fraud_hacked_voting_machines_switching_votes.html#! 7-19-21
Flashback: Democrats Said Voting Machines Can Be Hacked, Votes Can Be Switched
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2022/08/15/sidney-powell-coffee-county-sullivan-strickler/

Trump-allied lawyers pursued voting machine data in multiple states, records reveal

The federal government classifies voting systems as “critical infrastructure,” important to national security, and access to their software and other components is tightly regulated. In several instances since 2020, officials have taken machines out of service after their chains of custody were disrupted.

State authorities have opened criminal investigations into alleged improper breaches of equipment in Michigan, a case that involves several people who appear in the new records. In Mesa County, Colo., a local elections official, Republican Tina Peters, was indicted on felony charges including conspiracy to commit criminal impersonation and attempting to influence a public servant.

In two counties, SullivanStrickler’s examinations were permitted by courts, though many details surrounding those efforts have not been public. The records show how Powell’s group discussed, exchanged and paid for elections-system data. The plaintiffs intend to bring them to the attention of the judge in the case and provide them to the FBI as well as state and local elections authorities in Georgia, Cross told The Post.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kari Lake Responds to Judge Who Sanctioned Her Legal Team in Lawsuit | The Epoch Times 12-4-22

Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz was one of the attorneys in the case filed by Lake and Finchem. Dershowitz told Law & Crime last week that he joined the lawsuit to support election transparency.

“I have not challenged the results of any Arizona elections. I have given legal advice about the future use of machine counting by companies that refuse to disclose the inner workings of their machines. I support transparency in elections,” he said.

Appearing on Steve Bannon’s WarRoom podcast on Dec. 3, Lake said she would “continue to fight for the people of Arizona” despite the sanctions imposed by the judge.

“This is not about me. I’ve said this all along; I’m just one voter, but I care deeply about Arizona. It is not fun to be in the middle of this,” Lake said. “But we have no other choice. I have no other choice but to stand up and fight right now for the people of Arizona. If I don’t, who will?”

Did a Dominion Voting Systems Employee Brag About Rigging the Election Against Trump? | Snopes.com 12-29-20
EXCLUSIVE: Coomer Deposition Released! Verifies Antifa Facebook Posts, Extreme Left Bias | The Gateway Pundit | by Ben Wetmore | 113 10-12-21

Pennsylvania County Will Refuse to Submit Voting Machines for Audit After Threat from Democratic Official (westernjournal.com) 7-14-21
Trade secret law makes it impossible to independently verify that voting machines work properly. (slate.com) 10-24-12
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/07/19/2018_flashback_democrats_talk_about_election_fraud_hacked_voting_machines_switching_votes.html#! 7-19-21
Flashback: Democrats Said Voting Machines Can Be Hacked, Votes Can Be Switched

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2022/08/15/sidney-powell-coffee-county-sullivan-strickler/

Trump-allied lawyers pursued voting machine data in multiple states, records reveal

The federal government classifies voting systems as “critical infrastructure,” important to national security, and access to their software and other components is tightly regulated. In several instances since 2020, officials have taken machines out of service after their chains of custody were disrupted.

State authorities have opened criminal investigations into alleged improper breaches of equipment in Michigan, a case that involves several people who appear in the new records. In Mesa County, Colo., a local elections official, Republican Tina Peters, was indicted on felony charges including conspiracy to commit criminal impersonation and attempting to influence a public servant.

In two counties, SullivanStrickler’s examinations were permitted by courts, though many details surrounding those efforts have not been public. The records show how Powell’s group discussed, exchanged and paid for elections-system data. The plaintiffs intend to bring them to the attention of the judge in the case and provide them to the FBI as well as state and local elections authorities in Georgia, Cross told The Post.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kari Lake Responds to Judge Who Sanctioned Her Legal Team in Lawsuit | The Epoch Times 12-4-22

Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz was one of the attorneys in the case filed by Lake and Finchem. Dershowitz told Law & Crime last week that he joined the lawsuit to support election transparency.

“I have not challenged the results of any Arizona elections. I have given legal advice about the future use of machine counting by companies that refuse to disclose the inner workings of their machines. I support transparency in elections,” he said.

Appearing on Steve Bannon’s WarRoom podcast on Dec. 3, Lake said she would “continue to fight for the people of Arizona” despite the sanctions imposed by the judge.

“This is not about me. I’ve said this all along; I’m just one voter, but I care deeply about Arizona. It is not fun to be in the middle of this,” Lake said. “But we have no other choice. I have no other choice but to stand up and fight right now for the people of Arizona. If I don’t, who will?”
so nothing there proving democrats blocked any legitimate investigations or that anyone was crooked.

as always you just have the same old stupid cut and pastes which allege things and prove nothing lol

so nothing there proving democrats blocked any legitimate investigations or that anyone was crooked.

as always you just have the same old stupid cut and pastes which allege things and prove nothing lol
Anyone claiming Democrats asked for investigations into fraud that could have disproven the evidence of fraud had they been innocent of fraud are lying.

That's a lie. They were examined and Fox were fined for spreading lies like you do. Piss off nutter.

That's a lie. They were examined and Fox were fined for spreading lies like you do. Piss off nutter.
No, thousands of voting machines were not examined by non-biased experts who allegedly examined them and reported their findings. If you believe otherwise just post the findings of whatever expert or experts you claim issued such a report.

Werbung:
No, thousands of voting machines were not examined by non-biased experts who allegedly examined them and reported their findings. If you believe otherwise just post the findings of whatever expert or experts you claim issued such a report.

in general voting machines aren't examined that way for any election. duh.
unless there is credible evidence of a problem, which you didn't have. lol.
you must enjoy looking stupid.

Back