The Age of Consent

READ ORIGINAL POST FIRST! What should the age of consent be?

• Total voters
Who is the coward who negrepped me yesterday for this ten month old thread that I started at the request of another but refused to sign his or her name?

I'll cheerily out-debate anyone who wants to play this game.

Werbung:
I think that the age gap concept is reasonable, pocket. I can't see making a felony out of a 15 yer old boy with a 13 year old girl. The trick is deciding what is a reasonable age gap.

Who is the coward who negrepped me yesterday for this ten month old thread that I started at the request of another but refused to sign his or her name?

I'll cheerily out-debate anyone who wants to play this game.

Not that I'm 'HAPPY' that you've been hit but I've been avalanched by the cowards who won't/don't leave their Signatures...but snicker and high 5 each other in their ability to place hits...resembles the childish game of 'BATTLESHIP' around here!!! Partake and listen to them squeal ;)
But there are loads of lessor thinking adults that enjoy the back attack of that toy, they enjoy known as the REPUTATION...and as a newbie I've had to take lessons to understand the ins & outs of this process. It takes the vile posts off of the forum and allows them a direct hit on the backside of this board...children, children and their little games! :rolleyes:

I had forgot about this thread, never even loked again after my fist post...but glad I came back..

you are worthless as a human if you can't see the mental and yes physical damage a adult can have when they molest a child, I know as I have a freind who was...and it realy screwed her up .. and its something she may never be able to get back. to belive otherwise is to me to leave only one logical reason why....and I am not going to say it...but I think anyone with half there senses knows what I am thinking.....

and for teh crys of wage slavery? get a grip , your standing there supporting basicly sexual slavery

I think the whole thing needs to be completely redefined.

.... but consider this, when these 13-17 year old girls end up pregnant they aren't in any condition to be parents. THEY are still in school, they can't afford to pay for the cost of raising their children... SO who is left with the bill... WE ARE!!! Federal programs set up with our tax dollars to "help the underprivileged" are now being used to feed, cloth and raise these children.

Not to be selfish or anything, I just think that RESPONSIBILITY should be priority 1, and we should look at how this affects everyone not just the underage sex addicts...

.... but consider this, when these 13-17 year old girls end up pregnant they aren't in any condition to be parents. THEY are still in school, they can't afford to pay for the cost of raising their children... SO who is left with the bill... WE ARE!!! Federal programs set up with our tax dollars to "help the underprivileged" are now being used to feed, cloth and raise these children.

Not to be selfish or anything, I just think that RESPONSIBILITY should be priority 1, and we should look at how this affects everyone not just the underage sex addicts...

Good points to be sure...but wouldn't it be far easier and more economical to just offer: condoms/birth control pills and pamphlets about STD's instead of waiting until the hormonal urges went out of control and then it was OOPS to late. IMO

I dont think the age of cosent applies with people under 18 if they are having sex with others under 18 except in some states like Oregon where even if both parties are under 18 there cant be less than a 3 year difference.

This is meant to stop a 17 year old from molesting a much younger kid.

Do you think there should be laws to stop adult perverts from having sex with children? I think the whole point of age of consent is to stop adults from sexually hurting minor children.

There is always room for the exeption. A 16 year old girl who looks 22 and lying about her age. I would hate to see a man in jail or prison over that.

... well the problem with birth control methods and STD education is... OOPS.

I just think PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY is not something a 14 year old quite understands, and we shouldn't have bear the financial burden of some kid who got a little horny and went a little crazy...

I dont think the age of cosent applies with people under 18 if they are having sex with others under 18 except in some states like Oregon where even if both parties are under 18 there cant be less than a 3 year difference.

This is meant to stop a 17 year old from molesting a much younger kid.

Do you think there should be laws to stop adult perverts from having sex with children? I think the whole point of age of consent is to stop adults from sexually hurting minor children.

There is always room for the exeption. A 16 year old girl who looks 22 and lying about her age. I would hate to see a man in jail or prison over that.

got to love that , woman uses fake id to prove they are legal....guy does 10 years and is registered sex offendeder....becuse he is not trained to spot a fake ID and did not run it threw a national database...or what some call it..forplay? hey baby your so hot, let me just do a compleat background check and have your ID verified by the FBI...and then I will be right there...

got to love that , woman uses fake id to prove they are legal....guy does 10 years and is registered sex offendeder....becuse he is not trained to spot a fake ID and did not run it threw a national database...or what some call it..forplay? hey baby your so hot, let me just do a compleat background check and have your ID verified by the FBI...and then I will be right there...

That stuff happens and there should be special rules for stuff like that.

All anyone wants is to make sure grown men pervs dont sexually hurt little kids

And you BELIEVE that making MORE LAWS/RULES will accomplish this:confused:

No, enforcing existing laws would though.

But that was not the point of this thread.

the point of this thread was the person wanting the laws to concent
abolished so grown men can have sex with 7 year old girls or boys perhaps even younger, just not infants in his book.

You've revived a thread on a topic that I didn't proactively mention (someone else told me to start this thread when we were derailing another one), and that is used by everyone everywhere in an attempt to discredit all other topics that I comment on. This has grown a bit...tiresome. So before you disingenuously ascribe false positions to me, read this thread and understand that I merely place this age restriction alongside those others.

Werbung:
You've revived a thread on a topic that I didn't proactively mention (someone else told me to start this thread when we were derailing another one), and that is used by everyone everywhere in an attempt to discredit all other topics that I comment on. This has grown a bit...tiresome. So before you disingenuously ascribe false positions to me, read this thread and understand that I merely place this age restriction alongside those others.

Excellent POINT, Agnapostate; and anyone reading the entire thread {with an I.Q. above 60} would understand and comprehend the what/why/wherefores that this was started; unfortunately with the ILK of BIB & Herr Gen, they love to tag team and misquote/misinterpret/misconstrue the TRUTH FACTOR and then dredge up the SLIME as an example for their current unfortunate stance on another topic. THEY'VE DONE THIS MANY TIMES IN THE RECENT YEAR and it shows the depth that they both will stoop to in-order to SMEAR another author. When you can't argue and stay on POINT segway into another smear and derail the entire thread...that's what they both are REALLY GOOD AT!

Your honor and maturity in this matter just shines brightly...while those two seem, well they seem to feed off of each other :cool:

Back