Democrat criminalization of Christianity

So say the blind and ignorant. The perverts are still everywhere seeking to pervert little children for their barbarian leftist god of shamelessly depraved immorality and promiscuousness.

OUTRAGE over male-to-female trans hall monitor at Alabama space camp: parents and lawmakers want self-described 'butch coded space queer' out of girls' shower room | Daily Mail Online 3-12-24

OUTRAGE over male-to-female trans hall monitor at Alabama space camp: parents and lawmakers want self-described 'butch coded space queer' out of girls' shower room
Nothing will prevent wackjob phony "Christians" and demented Trumplings from making up stupid nonsense.

Werbung:
Oh the irony. You don't mention about clergy rooting little boys in the name of god but gladly interfere with the personal lives of gays and trannies even with no incidents of any charges of molesting kids and still because god apparently told you so.
Did I fail to mention wicked play-pretend Christian ministers who loved sexual immorality more than God? Then, to hell with them and their wicked perversions also.

Don't and see what happens
I know what will happen. Christians are murdered in China, in North Korea, in Russia, and in many other godless nations for standing on their biblical convictions. So far in the US Christians are just arrested by excessive Democrat force, thrown into jail under harsh conditions to await delayed hearings and trials, denied their rights, prosecuted to the fullest extent of crooked laws for violating atheistic interpretations of laws, and much more.

I know what will happen. Christians are murdered in China, in North Korea, in Russia, and in many other godless nations for standing on their biblical convictions. So far in the US Christians are just arrested by excessive Democrat force, thrown into jail under harsh conditions to await delayed hearings and trials, denied their rights, prosecuted to the fullest extent of crooked laws for violating atheistic interpretations of laws, and much more.
Huh. You're a bit over the top. You need help for your paranoia.

US Christians arrested? The j6 rioters? Christians my arse. Grow up.

You Christians are so persecuted... you have to bake cakes lol
God you whiny snowflakes are so pathetic lol

You still refuse to believe sexual perverts are sexually abusing public schoolkids with the blessings of wicked barbarians in the government?
Of COURSE! It is a bloody lie. And you should cease to repeat all the lies and stupid conspiracies you spew daily.

Werbung:
Huh. You're a bit over the top. You need help for your paranoia.

US Christians arrested? The j6 rioters? Christians my arse. Grow up.

CNA

New information raises questions about FBI raid on Catholic father of 7
email sharing button

sharethis sharing button

Mark Houck

Mark and Ryan-Marie Houck with their seven children, ages 2 to 13. | Courtesy of the Houck family
Shannon Mullen
By Shannon Mullen
Washington, D.C. Newsroom, Sep 25, 2022 / 17:31 pm
The arrest of a Catholic apostolate leader and father of seven in an FBI raid last week has sparked a groundswell of support for him and his family as new information has raised serious questions about how he was taken into custody.

Back