All sex between consenting adults should be legalized.

Werbung:
Oh the irony. You've been shown everything the courts have but still refuse to admit it. It's hate and bitterness from you, not reason and thinking.
Are you thinking that if courts refused to seek evidence of 2020 election fraud, then it must not have occurred?

Are you thinking that if courts refused to seek evidence of 2020 election fraud, then it must not have occurred?
No I'm not thinking that. I'm certain of it on that basis. The only irrefutable evidence was the fact it didn't happen. Your evidence never got past first base.

No I'm not thinking that. I'm certain of it on that basis. The only irrefutable evidence was the fact it didn't happen. Your evidence never got past first base.
No leftist wanted any evidence of voting fraud uncovered and denying the existence of verification of the fraud evidence is dishonest or stupid.

If you refuse to examine evidence of fraud you can dishonestly claim there is no evidence of fraud.

judges examined it, legal moron.
lol.
you can dishonestly day there is evidence of massive fraud if you are a right wing moron

You say fraud occurred but was minor. Is that assertion based upon proven facts or unproven claims?
Ballots were counted and recounted. The FACT is that Trump LOST, and the evil sumbitch knows this and continues to LIE about it. Because Trump refuses to believe that he could ever possibly lose.

judges examined it, legal moron.
lol.
you can dishonestly day there is evidence of massive fraud if you are a right wing moron
Judges did not examine voting machines, did not examine voting registers, did not examine INS records and compare them to precinct voting records to see who voted illegally, and so forth.

Ballots were counted and recounted. The FACT is that Trump LOST, and the evil sumbitch knows this and continues to LIE about it. Because Trump refuses to believe that he could ever possibly lose.
Don't expect a dummy to understand why counting and recounting unverified ballots will never magically transform those ballots into verified ballots.

Judges did not examine voting machines, did not examine voting registers, did not examine INS records and compare them to precinct voting records to see who voted illegally, and so forth.
they examined evidence, legal moron

YOU said: "
If you refuse to examine evidence of fraud you can dishonestly claim there is no evidence of fraud."

the evidence was examined. no one refused to examine anything duh.

stop lying. lol

That's right. It is out of their jurisdiction. The information is provided to them by people who are qualified to do that.
That aside, I'll bet you don't know exactly what was provided to them. You have no way of knowing nor did you see it.
But if you get a warm inner glow from peddling that bullshyt as fact, knock yourself out.

they examined evidence, legal moron

YOU said: "
If you refuse to examine evidence of fraud you can dishonestly claim there is no evidence of fraud."

the evidence was examined. no one refused to examine anything duh.

stop lying. lol
Judges did a superficial examination of some limited evidence, meaning they could not possibly have honestly declared that no voting fraud occurred in 2020 for failing to dig deeper and examine more evidence and more in depth.

Werbung:
I have been an election judge, and the process is quite simple.
The voter presents himself and his ID, usually a Drivers License, and the election judge asks him what his address is and normally it is the address printed on the ID. Then he is handed a ballot and shown to a booth where he votes by marking an X on the ballot. When he is finished, he signs the ballot, hands it to a judge who checks to see that it is signed and then gives it back to the voter who places it in a slot. Then he gets an "I VOTED" sticker and leaves.

There is almost no opportunity for the ballot to be illegal or the voter to be someone other than the person on the driver's license.

In 2020, I received a ballot by mail, and I deposited it in a box supervised by an election judge, who checked my ID.

Back