Abortion

Who said the Dems ever make sense?

I do not think you are up to speed on this one Doc. The D party has been a strong advocate for abortion since before Roe v. Wade. A recent example of this was BO's adamant stand that Planned Parenthood's budget can never be cut.

The facts are African Americans abort about 50% of their babies. And, the Ds are strong proponents of abortion. Do you disagree with this?

Check out the comments by that Nazi SC justice Ginsberg here - http://www.standfirminfaith.com/index.php/site/article/23941/

And Hillary Clinton on Margaret Sanger here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Av6D6Cs8SY

The Ds love abortion and they know full well African Americans are killing their babies. Abortion is the Holy Grail of Dem politics. I thought every one knew this.

All the facts are correct. The conclusion that Dems want to reduce the black population is not. Sanger advanced abortion to reduce the population of blacks but that is not the case today.

However, if you can show that any sizable number of dem leaders today want to limit the black population go ahead.

Werbung:
This recently published article spells it out.

And Doc to answer your question, the D party puts campaign contributions way ahead of more African American voters. So, aborting potential voters is not nearly as important as campaign cash. Besides, even if those aborted were not aborted, they could not vote for 18 years. So, their vote means little to the Ds in power now.

Kill the babies and take the cash. The D Party motto!!!

I agree that cash today would be viewed as better than voters tomorrow.

I agree that they are not worried about the population of blacks but I think so because I don't think dems are worried that abortions will result in a smaller population. The culture of promiscuous sex will guarantee that. Go on any board and challenge the notion that promiscuity is good and you will get slammed so fast your head will spin. The unforgivable crime is to challenge promiscuity.

We may be witnessing the beginning of the end for legalized baby murder.

We can only hope this long terrible injustice promoted by the Left is about to end.

In a nation founded on individual liberty and the pursuit of happiness, abortion is a stain that will never wash off. Much like slavery.

And, we know which political party was/is instrumental in the promotion of both these terrible injustices.

Ohio House approves abortion ban after heartbeat
COLUMBUS | Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:56pm EDT
(Reuters) - The Ohio House of Representatives on Tuesday voted to ban abortions after a fetal heartbeat is detectable, which can be as early as six weeks.

The House voted 54 to 43 for the ban, along party lines, with most Republicans voting in favor.

If enacted, the law would be a challenge to the U.S. Supreme Court's 1973 Roe v. Wade ruling which upheld a woman's right to an abortion until the fetus is viable outside the womb, usually at 22-24 weeks.

Republican Ohio House Speaker William Batchelder said he knows this bill will face a court challenge.

"We're writing bills for courts," he said.

The bill now goes to the Republican-dominated Ohio Senate.

The Ohio House also passed two other abortion restrictions Tuesday, one that would ban late-term abortions after 20 weeks if a doctor determines that the fetus is viable outside the womb. Another bill excludes abortion coverage from the state insurance exchange created by the federal health care law.

The late-term ban already was passed by the Ohio Senate.

Neither bill was as contentious as the heartbeat legislation, which does not contain exceptions for rape, incest or the life or health of the mother.

Republican Representative Danny Bubp said the bill is the will of the voters. He noted that Republicans, who tend to favor anti-abortion laws, became the majority in the state house last November.

"We have to reflect on what Ohio did on November 2nd of last year," said Bubp. "And that is they voted. And they voted for change. Today, we have three pro-life bills on the floor and I'm happy about that."

Democrats in the Ohio House said the heartbeat bill goes too far.

"This bill gives the government the ultimate power, the ultimate power to intrude upon the most personal and intimate decisions of our lives, of women's lives, frankly," said Rep. Connie Pillich.

Ohio Right to Life also has expressed concerns about the heartbeat bill. The organization said the bill is unconstitutional and believes it is not wise to spend hundreds of thousands of taxpayer's dollars defending it.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/28/us-abortion-ohio-heartbeat-idUKTRE75R7NC20110628

So. Does one human being's "right" to not be inconvenienced really outweigh another human being's actual right to live?

"inconvenienced?"
I would say that carrying a foetus for 9 months, may be (especially by men) be considered as a mere "inconvenience!"

But if you think that is all there is in bringing a new life in this overcrowded world. . .you are not thinking with the right head!

What about the "responsibility" to raise that child and to assure that that child reaches a reasonable potential? What about the responsibility to assure that that child becomes a positive addition to society, rather than just another "throw away" child and/or a young adult that ends up adding to the problems of this society instead of helping it?

Would you be willing to commit to that "responsibility?" I would say no. . .most pro-life people are adament about "saving" a foetus, but then are just as adament about the new born child being the TOTAL responsibility of the mother. . .although they do not believe that that same person is responsible enough to decide whether or not she is able to assume that responsibility!

"inconvenienced?"
I would say that carrying a foetus for 9 months, may be (especially by men) be considered as a mere "inconvenience!"

But if you think that is all there is in bringing a new life in this overcrowded world. . .you are not thinking with the right head!

What about the "responsibility" to raise that child and to assure that that child reaches a reasonable potential? What about the responsibility to assure that that child becomes a positive addition to society, rather than just another "throw away" child and/or a young adult that ends up adding to the problems of this society instead of helping it?

Would you be willing to commit to that "responsibility?" I would say no. . .most pro-life people are adament about "saving" a foetus, but then are just as adament about the new born child being the TOTAL responsibility of the mother. . .although they do not believe that that same person is responsible enough to decide whether or not she is able to assume that responsibility!

Wow....I hope Palerider chimes in because we are all in for a treat. You might go back an read a few of his posts in this thread as it would be wonderful education for you.

We can conclude from your post that murdering the FETUS (see...that is the proper spelling...did you flunk spelling in the government school?) is far more preferable than having the TERRIBLE inconvenience of carrying to term and then the AWFUL "responsibility" of caring for the child.

Just kill it. Its no big deal....:rolleyes:

Why did your Mom not abort you?

Wow....I hope Palerider chimes in because we are all in for a treat. You might go back an read a few of his posts in this thread as it would be wonderful education for you.

We can conclude from your post that murdering the FETUS (see...that is the proper spelling...did you flunk spelling in the government school?) is far more preferable than having the TERRIBLE inconvenience of carrying to term and then the AWFUL "responsibility" of caring for the child.

The posts of Palerider illustrate cloistered closed minded theology. I had many a bout with him. He even thinks one strand of DNA is human.
FYI. Fetus is also spelled foetus, fœtus, faetus, or fætus.

Sorry dear, Fetus may be the American English spelling, the spelling used by most lay people. . .

Foetus is one of the many correct spelling used in biology.

Just as you may talk about your "collar bone," but in fact, you are referring to your "clavicle."

My mom didn't abort me because she wanted me to be born. But if she had, I would never have known the difference anyway. . .And you may have been happier! :rolleyes::D

It does not make sense for the democratic party to both want large numbers of black people to vote for them and to also want to kill large number of black people. It would be logical for the democratic party to want the black population to expand as much as possible.

But if you did supply a hypothetical rational for why they would want blacks dead it would still be true that the position is not supported.

However it you want to pursue a rational for democratic racism see this article:
http://spectator.org/archives/2011/05/17/woodrow-obama-jon-stewart-gets

One of the biggest supporters of abortion is teachers unions.

one of the biggest supporters of the KKK is the Republican party....

( aka care to back up your statement? since anyone can just say stuff like that..)

Well I am not sure I could agree since the KKK was started by democrats like Democrat Senator Robert 'Sheets' Byrd

But it's not a good analogy anyway. I posted what I did in response Gipper's post about the backward thinking of the dem party and how they want the black vote but keep as many abortion clinics in black inner cities aborting mass quantities of black people. ....seeming to defeat the purpose of gaining more black voters.

The teachers union supports abortion but what are they doing except advocating to reduce children that they earn a living teaching.

Well I am not sure I could agree since the KKK was started by democrats like Democrat Senator Robert 'Sheets' Byrd

But it's not a good analogy anyway. I posted what I did in response Gipper's post about the backward thinking of the dem party and how they want the black vote but keep as many abortion clinics in black inner cities aborting mass quantities of black people. ....seeming to defeat the purpose of gaining more black voters.

The teachers union supports abortion but what are they doing except advocating to reduce children that they earn a living teaching.

First you say they keep abortion clinics in black inner cities...did it ever occur to you that they keep them where there are low incomes...and those areas often happen to be black? Why? well gee I don't know...maybe poor people who can't afford kids...are more likely to need the service. And oddly I don't think the left is sitting around thinking...hey lets talk abortion rights away from blacks and poor people..because we want more votes...
And the teachers union supports abortion? ok so what teacher union? last I checked there is not one teachers union...but many...and I doubt that the big issue for them is abortion...Nore does them supporting abortion...make them one of the biggest supporters of it...

makes me think of the republican who said 95% of what Planned parenthood does is Abortion ( who then later had to say it was not intended as a factual statement.) ( its more like 3%)

and again with this Dems started the KKK and trying to make the Dems the party that the KKK would most identify today with...because of Bird...a guy who was yes in the KKK...and guess what completely changed his viewpoints on a lot of issues and now is a Dem...its like saying the Republicans are most likely to be communist..because your a republican ( basically) and where a communist once..therefor they must be the same.

Also like I said above...anyone who studies politics knows that parties shift and move...they don't stay in place...the "Southern Democrats" hardly represent the ideas of Democrats...If you took a few KKK members today...and forced them to vote for the Dems or the Republicans...do you really think they would vote Democratic? ( note that I am not saying the Republicans are the same as the KKK...but that they have more issues that would overlap with that of a KKK member...clearly they will also have some that the republican party would not stand for.) Just like a Communsit would yes vote for a Dem over a republican if that was all they had to choose from...but does not make Dems Communists it means that they have more issues that would overlap then Republicans would.

Werbung:
First you say they keep abortion clinics in black inner cities...did it ever occur to you that they keep them where there are low incomes...and those areas often happen to be black? Why? well gee I don't know...maybe poor people who can't afford kids...are more likely to need the service. And oddly I don't think the left is sitting around thinking...hey lets talk abortion rights away from blacks and poor people..because we want more votes...
And the teachers union supports abortion? ok so what teacher union? last I checked there is not one teachers union...but many...and I doubt that the big issue for them is abortion...Nore does them supporting abortion...make them one of the biggest supporters of it...

Why are abortion clinics in inner cities today? Probably because that is where most abortions are done. Why were abortion clinics first put in inner cities? Because Margaret Sanger (the founder of Planned Parenthood) believed strongly in Eugenics and was a very racist woman who wanted at the very least to keep the black population at a minimum. Some of her quotes on blacks make you think she wanted to exterminate the race all together but that is argued often, its very hard to argue her own quotes about wanting to limit the black population through abortion. She didn't just dislike blacks, she didn;t like the poor, the irish, anyone with disabilities. exc. She wanted a pure race.

me think of the republican who said 95% of what Planned parenthood does is Abortion ( who then later had to say it was not intended as a factual statement.) ( its more like 3%)

They deal with two things, birth control and abortion. Groups who are willing to help a woman pay for her pregnancy, pre natal care, adoption exc. have been denied the ability to put flyers in planned parenthood offices.

again with this Dems started the KKK and trying to make the Dems the party that the KKK would most identify today with...because of Bird...a guy who was yes in the KKK...and guess what completely changed his viewpoints on a lot of issues and now is a Dem...its like saying the Republicans are most likely to be communist..because your a republican ( basically) and where a communist once..therefor they must be the same.

At least you are admitting the dems started it, but why do you say Robert Byrd is now a dem? He was always a dem. He was a dem senator and in the KKK all at the same time, only when it became unpopular to be part of the KKK did he leave them. Though he still said racist things every so often. It seems like you think some how republicans became the racists. I think neither party is racist but there are racists in both parties.

like I said above...anyone who studies politics knows that parties shift and move...they don't stay in place...the "Southern Democrats" hardly represent the ideas of Democrats...If you took a few KKK members today...and forced them to vote for the Dems or the Republicans...do you really think they would vote Democratic? ( note that I am not saying the Republicans are the same as the KKK...but that they have more issues that would overlap with that of a KKK member...clearly they will also have some that the republican party would not stand for.) Just like a Communsit would yes vote for a Dem over a republican if that was all they had to choose from...but does not make Dems Communists it means that they have more issues that would overlap then Republicans would.

You are the one who brought up the KKK not me. :)

Back