Abortion

it is no less UNCALLED FOR than people who want an easy way out for being whores and loose useless tramps!

I am 52 years old and do not know ANYONE who had an abortion ...

... but then again - I may well be in association with a better class of people.

You goofballs are in line to protect friggin dogs in an animal shelter and blow off the chance for a HUMAN life...

and what about those moron's in front of prison's trying to save the life of someone who could care less about how they themselves have killed another.

In my opinion ... you sick pieces of f****** S*** should be arrested for your treasonous attitude toward the value of human life!

Perfect example of why emotion is the enemy of reason. I havent even really weighed in yet and you assume I agree with shotgun because I spoke up for him. So type in caps and curse at people you can pretend like you are on a crusade and doing the right thing by doing this but all you are doing is trolling.

Do you think it is logical to argue against abortion by advocating for one? For someone 52 years of age you need to do a lot of growing up.

Werbung:
Do you think it is logical to argue against abortion by advocating for one?

Yeah ... I do!
Especially since they understand the eradication of the result of a problem instead of handling the cause of the problem.

I prefer to advocate elimination of the cause not the result!
Perhaps some of these PRO PRENATAL abortion types
should also accept postnatal abortion ... what's the difference?

the end of a life is the end of a life ... at least THOSE COWARDS can try to run and hide unlike their victim's - the unborn baby.

Yeah ... I do!
Especially since they understand the eradication of the result of a problem instead of handling the cause of the problem.

Perhaps some of these PRO PRENATAL abortion types
should also accept postnatal abortion ... what's the difference?

the end of a life is the end of a life ... at least THOSE COWARDS can try to run and hide unlike their victim's - the unborn baby.

Sort of like the cowardice you just shown avoiding the whole message?

Sort of like the cowardice you just shown avoiding the whole message?
What was I supposed to say? that you are a moron for insinuating that I am trolling?

... or you are guilty of what you are accusing me of? ... you can pretend you are on a crusade too

Perfect example of why emotion is the enemy of reason. I havent even really weighed in yet and you assume I agree with shotgun because I spoke up for him. So type in caps wow ... OMG ... I typed the word HUMAN in cap's ... bad me! and curse at people you can pretend like you are on a crusade and doing the right thing by doing this but all you are doing is trolling. and that comment wasn't trolling?

Do you think it is logical to argue against abortion by advocating for one? For someone 52 years of age you need to do a lot of growing up.

People like you are why the pro abortion crowd has the power it has ...

because people like you are too busy kissing up to actually take a firm stance!

So people like me need to be even stronger when it comes to the point so the other side knows that not all of us a wussified Politically Correct freaks of illogical acceptance who lack the fortitude to say ... NO - IT IS WRONG!

What was I supposed to say? that you are a moron for insinuating that I am trolling?

... or you are guilty of what you are accusing me of? ... you can pretend you are on a crusade too

People like you are why the pro abortion crowd has the power it has ...

because people like you are too busy kissing up to actually take a firm stance!

So people like me need to be even stronger when it comes to the point so the other side knows that not all of us a wussified Politically Correct freaks of illogical acceptance who lack the fortitude to say ... NO - IT IS WRONG!

Yes!

It is so sad many Americans think baby murder is acceptable. Nothing is more heinous than abortion. It is the holocaust of our time, but libs have no problem with it. Again, proof of their mental illness.

But we know a majority of Americans are against abortion because the truth is coming out about this racist/eugenicist plot promoted by the left. And, the complete destruction of the leftist belief that the unborn are just a worthless tissue mass...sick bastards...they are.

Yes!

It is so sad many Americans think baby murder is acceptable. Nothing is more heinous than abortion. It is the holocaust of our time, but libs have no problem with it. Again, proof of their mental illness.

But we know a majority of Americans are against abortion because the truth is coming out about this racist/eugenicist plot promoted by the left. And, the complete destruction of the leftist belief that the unborn are just a worthless tissue mass...sick bastards...they are.
I am from the protest era where the hippie lib's were protesting about being against the machine

All the while they were in place's like Kent State getting the schooling to settle into the job's the machine had to offer them.

They understand protest's and their hero's from groups like the weatherman underground who were blowing things up ...

MANY people here insinuate that I am too extreme - I think they are nuts!

TOO MANY TIMES I say something NO ONE ELSE is saying and weeks later I hear a politician (both left and right) on national TV saying what I was posting

... basically - I am a service of sorts ... I consider myself as the shock & awe ... that the political troops gain ground with ...

People still fail to figure it out ... as American's - we have been played like a cheap guitar!

FACT IS - if we as a people do not find a way to bypass the politician and get along ... we won't ever be at peace ...

It would freak some people out if they knew how bad it is and how MANY PEOPLE on both sides are ready and willing to have a civil war.

... and why? because people have turned their back on social values to do what they want ... they have neglected the JUSTICE of the collective for the sake of JUST US ... and they think they are right!

It's all about SELF ... like this topic ... if ya stop screwing like damned animals several things can happen:

1. Abortion is basically a non issue
  2. HIV & other STD's virtually stops spreading
  3. Self respect grows
... but they don't want to take responsibility for their own futures and actions --- they want an out after the fact NOT an option BEFORE the fact!

... that is the typical liberal screwed up thinking which a small handful of noisy people think this society wants!

SO ... since they are noisy ... I too will be even more noisy than they are!

I will play their game their way ... as I have been for many years!

1)What was I supposed to say? that you are a moron for insinuating that I am trolling?

2)... or you are guilty of what you are accusing me of? ... you can pretend you are on a crusade too

3)People like you are why the pro abortion crowd has the power it has ...

4)because people like you are too busy kissing up to actually take a firm stance!

5)So people like me need to be even stronger when it comes to the point so the other side knows that not all of us a wussified Politically Correct freaks of illogical acceptance who lack the fortitude to say ... NO - IT IS WRONG!
1) You were cursing at someone and wishing them harm. You can call a turd a peice of chocolate but it is still a turd.

2)What crusade? You are wishing death upon those who disagree which is wrong.

3)What exactly does "people like me" mean? I havent even weighed in yet and you are already pigeon holing me.

4) A firm stance doesnt require me to wish harm on others or tolerate those who do.

5) Yes not wanting someone dead is PC. Are you listening to yourself? Quit acting like little whiney girl. Yes I can say "No it is wrong." but I dont need to yell, scream, curse, or wish harm on others to express that.

Yeah ... I do!

I know someone else who wanted eradicate a "problem".:rolleyes:

1) You were cursing at someone and wishing them harm. You can call a turd a peice of chocolate but it is still a turd.
... and killing a fetus isn't committing harm ... what a piece of chocolate you are!

2)What crusade? You are wishing death upon those who disagree which is wrong. read the reply to the above.

3)What exactly does "people like me" mean? I havent even weighed in yet and you are already pigeon holing me. you sure are whining like a little snot sucker for NOT WEIGHING IN ...

4) A firm stance doesnt require me to wish harm on others or tolerate those who do. STFU

5) Yes not wanting someone dead is PC. Are you listening to yourself? Quit acting like little whiney girl. Yes I can say "No it is wrong." but I dont need to yell, scream, curse, or wish harm on others to express that.

you are a TOTAL WAIST of my time ... loser

1)and killing a fetus isn't committing harm ... what a piece of chocolate you are!

2)you sure are whining like a little snot sucker for NOT WEIGHING IN ...

3)STFU

4)you are a TOTAL WAIST of my time ... loser

1) I didnt say that infact quite the oposite he is wrong and so were you. Wishing harm on anyone is wrong in any case. Such as the death of the unborn or the death of a fellow poster.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

You dont stop being a human once you go on the internet. So why do you feel the need to stop acting like one once you log on? I know its an emotional issue but wishing death on others is uncalled for no matter the circumstances.

2) I did and I said it is wrong as is wishing harm on another.

3) Very profound peice of logic.

4) Peace, let me know when you can calm down and become rational. You've been a peach.

The people could amend the Constitution. The fact they they haven't tells me that the people have spoken... and they accept the Supreme Court's decision.

To the best of my knowledge there is no referendum process in the federal system for the people to propose a Constitutional Amendment. It has to be done by the legislative body, or by Constirurional Conference. If there were the people would have proposed one long ago.

Accepting as law a decision made by the USSC does not mean the people support such a decision. However, I would point out that as Christianity is weakened in the nation, and as the young are taught in the secular schools that the babe in the womb is nothing other then a "mass of cells", a "blob", a "parasite on the mother", etc., abortion is becoming even more accepted as an alternative to results of promiscuous sex.

To the best of my knowledge there is no referendum process in the federal system for the people to propose a Constitutional Amendment. It has to be done by the legislative body, or by Constirurional Conference. If there were the people would have proposed one long ago.

Accepting as law a decision made by the USSC does not mean the people support such a decision. However, I would point out that as Christianity is weakened in the nation, and as the young are taught in the secular schools that the babe in the womb is nothing other then a "mass of cells", a "blob", a "parasite on the mother", etc., abortion is becoming even more accepted as an alternative to results of promiscuous sex.

As a practical matter only, USSC decisions have the force of law. That doesn't change the fact that USSC decisions can in fact be lawless, and Roe was one of those cases: invented from whole cloth by perhaps the most leftwing court the US has ever had - pure legislation from the bench.

As a practical matter only, USSC decisions have the force of law. That doesn't change the fact that USSC decisions can in fact be lawless, and Roe was one of those cases: invented from whole cloth by perhaps the most leftwing court the US has ever had - pure legislation from the bench.

and Schenck Vs United States.

and Schenck Vs United States.

Yep. And, I don't agree with the "clear and present danger" doctrine, and uphold the right to free speechin all cases but two:

1. Knowing, deliberate, malicious, substantial defamation, and

2. Devulging of national security secrets.

Werbung:

And here I thought your proposition was that since there was no Constitutional amendment that the people had accepted it.

Doesn't matter how the ruling was made, just as with Plessy it took a reversal of the Court, or the Congress passing legislation, to reverse it.

Back