A DIRECT / FRONTAL-ASSAULT ON THE WHITE / ANGLO PATRIARCHY!!!!!

Werbung:
maybe you are too stupid to prove it happened here. or in 2020.
actually no maybe, you definitely are too stupid. lol
Large numbers of Democrat officials have either been caught committing fraud or admitted Democrats regularly commit fraud right under the noses of gullible Americans who have been fooled into believing no fraud is occurring.

Caught on Tape: Democratic Election Official Admits, 'There is a Lot of Voter Fraud' (townhall.com)

10-12-16

In the video, NYC Democratic Commissioner of the Board of Elections Alan Schulkin is caught on hidden camera at a United Federation of Teachers holiday party admitting that there is widespread voter fraud in New York City. “Yeah, they should ask for your ID. I think there is a lot of voter fraud,” said Schulkin, who elaborated on the types of voter fraud that are taking place in New York...“You know, I don’t think it’s too much to ask somebody to show some kind of an ID…Like I say, people don’t realize, certain neighborhoods in particular they bus people around to vote,” said Schulman.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Officials Plead Guilty in New York Voter Fraud Case | Fox News

12-23-15

Officials Plead Guilty in New York Voter Fraud Case

A total of four Democratic officials and political operatives have now pleaded guilty to voter fraud-related felony charges in an alleged scheme to steal a New York election.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Large numbers of Democrat officials have either been caught committing fraud or admitted Democrats regularly commit fraud right under the noses of gullible Americans who have been fooled into believing no fraud is occurring.

Caught on Tape: Democratic Election Official Admits, 'There is a Lot of Voter Fraud' (townhall.com)

10-12-16

In the video, NYC Democratic Commissioner of the Board of Elections Alan Schulkin is caught on hidden camera at a United Federation of Teachers holiday party admitting that there is widespread voter fraud in New York City. “Yeah, they should ask for your ID. I think there is a lot of voter fraud,” said Schulkin, who elaborated on the types of voter fraud that are taking place in New York...“You know, I don’t think it’s too much to ask somebody to show some kind of an ID…Like I say, people don’t realize, certain neighborhoods in particular they bus people around to vote,” said Schulman.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Officials Plead Guilty in New York Voter Fraud Case | Fox News

12-23-15

Officials Plead Guilty in New York Voter Fraud Case

A total of four Democratic officials and political operatives have now pleaded guilty to voter fraud-related felony charges in an alleged scheme to steal a New York election.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"large numbers"..more weasel words.

"large numbers" of republicans have too. duh.

but let me know when you morons can prove the 2020 election was stolen. until then you are a lying moron :)

the 1950s were great if you were a straight white christian male in the us.
That was before racist Senator Byrd and his Democrat pals put away their KKK robes and took up promoting black racist Marxism to woo black voters and try to hook them into becoming permanently dependent on Democrat party handouts.

1705096973732.jpeg

1705097343373.jpeg

1705097434312.jpeg

1705097472204.jpeg

"large numbers"..more weasel words.

"large numbers" of republicans have too. duh.

but let me know when you morons can prove the 2020 election was stolen. until then you are a lying moron :)
The evidence of fraud is in. Now all that is left is for democrats to try to refute it so millions of Americans will to have to just assume they are guilty because they are incapable of refuting the evidence.

That was before racist Senator Byrd and his Democrat pals put away their KKK robes and took up promoting black racist Marxism to woo black voters and try to hook them into becoming permanently dependent on Democrat party handouts.

View attachment 10190

View attachment 10191

View attachment 10192

View attachment 10193

that was before anyone who wasn't straight white christian and male started getting treated more fairly.

anyone who thinks if you weren't straight white christian and male and you were treated the same back then is a moron.

The evidence of fraud is in. Now all that is left is for democrats to try to refute it so millions of Americans will to have to just assume they are guilty because they are incapable of refuting the evidence.
nope.now all that is left is for you morons to prove it. lol.
which you wont having failed for 3 years already.

prove they are INCAPABLE of refuting it. you keep CLAIMING that but never PROVE it. lol
because you are a lying moron

how so, moron?

are you saying blacks were treated equally to whites? women to men? gays to straights? muslims to christians? lol
I don't where & how you were raised, but I was raised in the north, never heard people spoken of, much less treated like they were elsewhere, so I didn't have an understanding of racism until much later in life. There were blacks in my schools, and they were basically pretty much like everyone else. In the Army a substantial number of NCO's were black, I worked for one for a year, and my CO for 2 years was black. Master Sergeant Harry White, Jr. was a straight shooter and taught me to play Tonk. We would play when on duty in a small dispensary on weekends when nothing was happening. The concept of disrespecting any superior, for any reason, is alien in the Army. I don't recall anyone allowing themselves to show disrespect in words, facial expression, attitude or any other way to black or any other race NCO's, unlike in the movies. Self discipline is not optional in the Army, and people who can't take an order are weeded out in basic training, so I didn't notice anything there either. The riots in '67 were preceded by an incident in the high school I had attended before the army in which the administrators decided not to support a white teacher who disciplined a black student. That signal event was appalling to me, and institutionalized the prohibition against white teachers disciplining black students. The education system, nation-wide, went into the toilet. Teenagers can read, too, so teachers backed off and kids knowing they would do so, ignored them then and still do today. Was that a decision good for blacks? I don't think so. The Specter of, "beware what you wish for" is always nearby.

that was before anyone who wasn't straight white christian and male started getting treated more fairly.

anyone who thinks if you weren't straight white christian and male and you were treated the same back then is a moron.
Blacks never had better friends among whites than those who joined President Lincoln to fight against the white racist Southern Democrats seeking to keep slaves in chains.

1705118175048.png

Werbung:
nope.now all that is left is for you morons to prove it. lol.
which you wont having failed for 3 years already.

prove they are INCAPABLE of refuting it. you keep CLAIMING that but never PROVE it. lol
because you are a lying moron
Courts refused to take voting fraud cases for insignificant reasons, making them also incapable of disproving voter fraud evidence.

Back