A DIRECT / FRONTAL-ASSAULT ON THE U.S. / WHITE / ANGLO PATRIARCHY!!!!!

Obama got all his opponents removed from the ballot in his 1996 senate run. What he did was not illegal but extremely immoral, but Democrats are not known for morality. He ran for the Illinois Senate on his experience as a community organizing leader of Ayers' and pals' ACORN voting fraud organization. ACORN and its 'community organizing' officials were instrumental in getting Bill Clinton to sign the 2000 Commodities Futures Modernization Act that led to the 2008 banking collapse.
Don't you talk about morals you hypocrite. If he had done something illegal he would've been charged.
No banks were defrauded in spite of lying leftist Trump-hating Democrat claims to the contrary.
He will be proven guilty and your opinion is shit.
I suppose you have personal reasons for trying to distance Obama from his time as an ACORN official.
None whatsoever. Read the top reply.

Werbung:
Leftists create the false narratives the gullible voters fall for in order to get the ignorant voters to vote in accordance with leftist gender and color priorities.
Now you are calling election results "false narratives". I think maybe I will just let you talk and defeat yourself.
big-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon[1].gif
That certainly does work....with SPANKY TRUMP!!!
roflmao[1].gif
.​

The citizen should vote to elect the "best person" for any political job.

For centuries all those elected were men.

Why can't it be possible that these women were the best for their jobs?

The citizen should vote to elect the "best person" for any political job.

For centuries all those elected were men.

Why can't it be possible that these women were the best for their jobs?
Nobody can win any election controlled by fraud, as in Russia and in deep blue American Democrat wards.

Werbung:
We all know that Trump hates to be seen with cripples.
You may think you know what Trump thinks because that is what lying leftist Democrats tell you he thinks, but those baboons can no more read his mind than they can understand or agree with the will of the overwhelming majority of the American people.

Back