A DIRECT / FRONTAL-ASSAULT ON THE U.S. / WHITE / ANGLO PATRIARCHY!!!!!

Phoenix68

"The seven-member body is all under the age of 40 and is racially diverse — a majority are women of color. Residents and other elected officials packed the Ordway Center downtown to celebrate the milestone and witness their swearing in.

It's a moment receiving national attention, too, as
St. Paul is the first U.S. city of its size — with more 300,000 people living there —to have a city council made up of all women, according to the Center for Women and Politics at Rutgers University, which keeps track of women holding elected office at every level of government."

Werbung:
"The seven-member body is all under the age of 40 and is racially diverse — a majority are women of color. Residents and other elected officials packed the Ordway Center downtown to celebrate the milestone and witness their swearing in.

It's a moment receiving national attention, too, as
St. Paul is the first U.S. city of its size — with more 300,000 people living there —to have a city council made up of all women, according to the Center for Women and Politics at Rutgers University, which keeps track of women holding elected office at every level of government."

Bring in the race and gender quotas. It seems leftists think it is more important to get the councils looking good than hiring qualified candidates do the actual hard work of running the city.

Jim-Bakker[1].jpgBring in the race and gender quotas. It seems leftists think it is more important to get the councils looking good than hiring qualified candidates do the actual hard work of running the city.
hearty-laugh[1].gif

You "conservatives" surely do seem to enjoy setting yourselves up for an obviously-eventual ASS WHUPPIN'!!!!!!!

Leftists create the false narratives the gullible voters fall for in order to get the ignorant voters to vote in accordance with leftist gender and color priorities.
Now you are calling election results "false narratives". I think maybe I will just let you talk and defeat yourself.

False narratives have been characteristics of leftist Democrat propaganda dating back to at least the days before the US Civil War.
. I've noticed you do literally everything of which you accuse democrats. I am guessing this bizarre behavior stems from watching the orange slob get rewarded for this behavior.

Bring in the race and gender quotas. It seems leftists think it is more important to get the councils looking good than hiring qualified candidates do the actual hard work of running the city.

What is your proof that women aren't qualified for the job on a city counsel?

Why do you believe that just because they are women they aren't qualified?

. I've noticed you do literally everything of which you accuse democrats. I am guessing this bizarre behavior stems from watching the orange slob get rewarded for this behavior.

It's called projection.

Conservatives have been projecting what they do on democrats for decades.

Every conservative accusation is really a confession.

Werbung:
What is your proof that women aren't qualified for the job on a city counsel?

Why do you believe that just because they are women they aren't qualified?
Choosing a black female or transexual candidate candidate for appearance purposes totally disallows the older tradition of choosing a candidate on merit.

Back