6000 years?

Labeling a black man a worthless animal does not make the black man a worthless animal any more than labeling a man with an erection in a girl's shower room a little girl makes the pervert a girl.
No one is labeling any Black man a worthless animal.

Werbung:
Yes. If you like I'll trace yours also but your branch is well known. They evolved without intelligence.
Poor Mark was indoctrinated as a child and he still thinks as a child. He believes that the Earth is 6000 years old and that if he believes really really hard, he'll get that pie in the sky when he dies. Then what? He will spend the rest of Eternity in the Choir Celestial singing the praises of de Lawd, amen.

You can take any you like
Evolution describes the evolution of humans
Google is your friend
Are you saying humans only started bleeding after the evolutionary split between plants and animals or between humans and black African primates?

Are you saying humans only started bleeding after the evolutionary split between plants and animals or between humans and black African primates?
i didn't say anything remotely like that. lol.
what a weird thing to day

what is your obsession with "black african primates"? are you trying to look racist..or stupid..or both?

What you call blood related is not relative to DNA. Nice try boy but dumb as dogshyt.
At what point in Darwin's scheme of things involving the evolution of all life forms did humans start bleeding in a way that was not inherited from plants or black African primates?

At what point in Darwin's scheme of things involving the evolution of all life forms did humans start bleeding in a way that was not inherited from plants or black African primates?

stay off the drugs, son. your science obsessions are..weird. lol

i didn't say anything remotely like that. lol.
what a weird thing to day

what is your obsession with "black african primates"? are you trying to look racist..or stupid..or both?
I did originate the claim that humans descended from black African primates, Darwin did.

I did originate the saying that humans descended from black African primates, Darwin did.

you keep repeating something from that long ago?
weird.
and if you repeat it, you own it. duh.
start taking responsibility for your own actions.

no doubt racists called her a lot of things. you probably heard that from a friend of yours...or family member.
Are you telling me that you know for a fact that Michelle is not an ape? What about Barack, is he an ape? What about Trump?

1712251779120.png

Werbung:
Back