6000 years?

Boris Norris

Werbung:
I don't think so.
The earth cannot possibly be millions of years old like secularist speculations suggest.

Earth's Young Magnetic Field

Magnetic fields can be generated by an electrical current. Most geophysicists believe that such a current deep inside the earth gives rise to our global magnetic field. But electrical currents decay over time, just like a battery running down, and this leads directly to the decay of the resulting magnetic field. Since the early 1970s it has been widely known and published that the earth’s magnetic field is decaying exponentially.1 This is an enormous problem for the secular view, because if the earth is billions of years old then the magnetic field should have run down a long time ago—even if it was exceptionally strong at one time. The earth’s current magnetic field strength is consistent with its accompanying biblical age of a few thousand years.

The earth cannot possibly be millions of years old like secularist speculations suggest.

Magnetic fields can be generated by an electrical current. Most geophysicists believe that such a current deep inside the earth gives rise to our global magnetic field. But electrical currents decay over time, just like a battery running down, and this leads directly to the decay of the resulting magnetic field. Since the early 1970s it has been widely known and published that the earth’s magnetic field is decaying exponentially.1 This is an enormous problem for the secular view, because if the earth is billions of years old then the magnetic field should have run down a long time ago—even if it was exceptionally strong at one time. The earth’s current magnetic field strength is consistent with its accompanying biblical age of a few thousand years.
Why

A religious organisation has studied the universe in the face of all the science and physics and concludes their results coincidentally match the Bible.
Don't insult people you nut.

Here's a reference for more researched than some religious crap. https://news.mit.edu/2020/origins-e...lines of evidence have,to 1 billion years ago.

A religious organisation has studied the universe in the face of all the science and physics and concludes their results coincidentally match the Bible.
Don't insult people you nut.

Here's a reference for more researched than some religious crap. https://news.mit.edu/2020/origins-earth-magnetic-field-mystery-0408#:~:text=Multiple lines of evidence have,to 1 billion years ago.
Non-religious groups that cannot refute the arguments presented by organizations tied to Christianity are not very good at persuading people that they are right.

Non-religious groups that cannot refute the arguments presented by organizations tied to Christianity are not very good at persuading people that they are right.
It's been refuted. You always reverse the onus of proof on your challenger. Not this time old man.

Poor Mark Francis has little knowledge of electricity or magnetism.
He thinks insanity is caused by demons and the proper treatment is to cause them to move into a herd of pigs. That is what it is claimed that Jesus did.

Poor Mark Francis has little knowledge of electricity or magnetism.
He thinks insanity is caused by demons and the proper treatment is to cause them to move into a herd of pigs. That is what it is claimed that Jesus did.
At least I don't believe I inherited my brains and outlook from Darwinian monkeys.

At least I don't believe I inherited my brains and outlook from Darwinian monkeys.
It doesn't matter if you believe it or not. You have evolved from primates and DNA proves it. The subject of your brains, or your assessment you possess them, points directly to your evolution from a primate.

Apes, not monkeys, and Darwin did not have a thing to do with their existence.
Monkeys have tails, apes do not. The more you know...
It is a fact that apes and humans have a common ancestor. That is NOT the same as being descended from apes.

Werbung:
Back