6 dead, 12 injured in shooting at Arizona political meeting

Werbung:
Re: Congresswoman Giffords' violence

That sound you all just heard was "apathy" running away from the argument at high speed, tail clamped firmly between his hind legs.

Why argue with him? Let him go.

Argument? Im not sure you no how to form one without fallacies.

Ill even prompt you with a simple question...

Is a 4 cell zygote the same as a full term baby? I for one have a problem considering a 4 cell zygote a person.

Argument? Im not sure you no how to form one without fallacies.

Ill even prompt you with a simple question...

Is a 4 cell zygote the same as a full term baby? I for one have a problem considering a 4 cell zygote a person.

Note the dishonesty here? When I made the point about partial birth abortion, he tried to evade/trivialize/change the topic with his "4 cell zygote".

Leftwing ramping up their hysteria

From the National Organization for Women:

Conservatives cannot have it both ways, screaming sexist, racist and homophobic slurs at legislators
[:D]
as they vote for health care reform, putting legislators on a violence-inciting "Targets" list, and then simply saying how sorry they are when someone explodes into murder.

http://now.org/press/01-11/01-08.html

Tragic happenings today. My prayers go out to the families. Glad to see Gabby has survived so far. God was watching over her.

It's sad people are trying to blame everyone for this as opposed to blaming the one person that matters...the shooter.

But all day today we have the left attacking Palin because of her crosshair charts, Keith Olbermann blaming Beck for this violence, etc...

Classless.

Can't we wait until the bodies are in the ground before you all start slinging feces and pointing fingers at everyone except for the shooter?

Note the dishonesty here? When I made the point about partial birth abortion, he tried to evade/trivialize/change the topic with his "4 cell zygote".

Partial birth abortion is already illegal in the US.;)

Tragic happenings today. My prayers go out to the families. Glad to see Gabby has survived so far. God was watching over her.

It's sad people are trying to blame everyone for this as opposed to blaming the one person that matters...the shooter.

But all day today we have the left attacking Palin because of her crosshair charts, Keith Olbermann blaming Beck for this violence, etc...

Classless.

Can't we wait until the bodies are in the ground before you all start slinging feces and pointing fingers at everyone except for the shooter?

This is only going to get worse. The Left has no shame and they will try to use any event to their benefit. No matter how tragic and no matter the lack of evidence to support their outrageous, slanderous, and dangerous claims.

When JFK was shot, the media and the government was sure Oswald was some kind of right wing wacko. Of course, when the true came out, he was a left wing commie nut.

Partial birth abortion is already illegal in the US.;)

The abortion mills have found a way to circumvent that:

http://www.boston.com/yourlife/heal...8/10/shots_assist_in_aborting_fetuses/?page=1

....and they feel impowered to continue the killing of what should certainly be considered human beings (9 months, just a blob, shazzaam! 9 months and one day, a human, remember? :rolleyes:) by the support for the killing by such as Giffords. Also, the 2003 vote was upheld only by 5-4 - if obozo appoints one more leftwing slime like Sotodirtbag, that's the end.

Thank you for that link, Rick,

I live in a society where abortion is limited to 24 weeks, so I find that the US permits abortion at birth uncomfortable.

I personally believe that children are a gift and that abortion is wrong, and have had numerous discussions with feminists over this.

I do support a woman's right to choose, so I am conflicted.

Comrade Stalin

Re: Leftwing ramping up their hysteria

There is an old saying that covers this affair

"They that sow the wind shall reap the whirlwind" - Hosea 8.7

Comrade Stalin

Re: Leftwing ramping up their hysteria

There is an old saying that covers this affair

"They that sow the wind shall reap the whirlwind" - Hosea 8.7

Comrade Stalin

Whaaaaaaatttt?????????? :D

And yet the right would do the same if this was a Republican Congresswoman who got shot. You want to blame liberals fine then go ahead. What I don't understand is that if you conservatives are that upset about a liberal bias in the media then why give it any attention? Why use quote's from liberal pundits? By the way RICK wouldn't you agree with the Pima county sheriff that the vitrol from both sides has gotten out of control? Maybe for you it's fine the way it is but when people take the law into their own hands and we have yet to get a clear motive as to why this nut bag did this. It doesn't help anyone when both sides spew out hate and anger then pretend when it manifest into violence that somehow we can wash our hands of it and pretend it never existed. 6 people are dead and one of them a 9 year old. I know this board likes to make everything about politics but how about for once you all show a sense of decency and just offer prayers and condolences instead of feeding your own political monster. I Know for some of you its hard to do. Hell some of you probably got your rocks off when you first heard the news that someone from congress has been shot. Just remember this. You feed into the Frankenstein it eventually comes back to haunt you.

In a live news conference, still going now, two of the doctors who operated on the congresswoman, said they are cautiously optimistic - similar to earlier reports.

They also said that the bullet did not go from one side of the brain to the other (which could have been very destructive), but "traversed the entire length of the brain, on the left side, from back to front".

Sounds like she was shot in the back of the head. Either she saw the shooter coming with the gun, and turned to flee just before she was shot; or she had finished her speech and had turned away to go to the back of the area and never knew anything was amiss before the bullet hit her.

Recall that six other people were killed, including a nine-year-old girl, and a dozen or more wounded.

The son of a ***** who did this, deserves the death penalty. He is not fit to live among humans.

Werbung:
And yet the right would do the same if this was a Republican Congresswoman who got shot. You want to blame liberals fine then go ahead. What I don't understand is that if you conservatives are that upset about a liberal bias in the media then why give it any attention? Why use quote's from liberal pundits?

The lib media's endless propaganda wars in support of the leftwing's agenda has to be opposed at every turn, since their mission is the brainwashing of all the country's idiots-with-a-vote, of which there are legions.

By the way RICK wouldn't you agree with the Pima county sheriff that the vitrol from both sides has gotten out of control? Maybe for you it's fine the way it is but when people take the law into their own hands and we have yet to get a clear motive as to why this nut bag did this. It doesn't help anyone when both sides spew out hate and anger then pretend when it manifest into violence that somehow we can wash our hands of it and pretend it never existed. 6 people are dead and one of them a 9 year old.

What is out of control in this country is the GOVERNMENT - probably more many more times people are going to die in obozo's no-win war in afghanistan than in this incident. Are you whimpering and wringing your hands over THAT? When an arizona rancher got killed by illegal aliens at the border which the federal government refuses to defend, was there a great big bawling fest from the leftwing akin to now that one of their OWN has been killed? No, the news item, when it WAS reported, came and went in one quick blip, accompanied by a yawn. The government under obozo is destroying the country - running up incalculable debt, solidifying the illegal alien invasion for purely political reasons, hugely increasing statism and the power of his office over people's lives, encouraging aggressors abroad with his weak sister apology diplomacy, prolonging the recession with his amateur, long-refuted economic ideas, overturning the constitution left and right. The "hate and anger" mantra of the leftwing's propaganda operatives is nothing more than their effort to silence opposition to the democrats' program of leftwing extremism. It's also a laugh, since according to a Gallup poll, obozo is one of the most polarizing presidents in history. People are not supposed to get angry, but just be quiet and well-behaved as the leftwing nutcases take the country over the abyss and down to destruction. SCREW THAT.

Back