6 dead, 12 injured in shooting at Arizona political meeting

Here we go again...this might turn out to be their opportunity to silence all dissent.

NY Times’ Krugman Blames Shooting on GOP, ‘Hate-Mongers’ Beck & Limbaugh

* Posted on January 8, 2011 at 7:35pm by Meredith Jessup Meredith
New York Times’ columnist Paul Krugman took to his blog site Saturday to blame Republicans and conservatives for the attempted murder of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords. Despite the somber occasion, Krugman chose to be combative and shamelessly used Saturday’s tragedy to berate those ideologically opposed to him.

Before any evidence came to light about who the shooter and what his motivations might be, Krugman assumed the act was politically motivated by disgruntled Republicans:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ny-times-krugman-blames-shooting-on-gop-hate-mongers-beck-limbaugh/

Werbung:
Also on the See BS news tonight, the report said several times the GOP "targeted" Giffords in the congressional races. Nobody knows defamation like the lib media.

Congresswoman Giffords' violence

Giffords has a 100% rating from NARAL, the principle pro-abortion outfit. That means she supports ALL their positions, including the dismemberment killing of a nine-month fetus. Nobody should be shot down in the street, including Giffords, but nobody deserves to be cut to pieces with a scalpel, either.

Re: Congresswoman Giffords' violence

disposal of a 4 cell zygote = shootings of 18 people

Quit trying to pimp this situation out for political gain...

disposal of a 4 cell zygote = shootings of 18 people

Quit trying to pimp this situation out for political gain...

Riiiiiiiiiiight - a 9 month fetus, which - SHAZAAAM!! - by leftwing logic would suddenly be a human being a day later, is a 4 cell zygote.

Once again, can I ask that somebody get some leftwingers here who will debate? I know they exist. :rolleyes:

Riiiiiiiiiiight - a 9 month fetus, which - SHAZAAAM!! - by leftwing logic would suddenly be a human being a day later, is a 4 cell zygote.

Once again, can I ask that somebody get some leftwingers here who will debate? I know they exist. :rolleyes:

No one made that argument...

strawman2.jpg

Go ahead hit him with your best shot.

THIS IS WAR AGAINST WASHINGTON!!! Today is just a begining things to come. The Tea Party is fed up with Washington politics. Ballot boxes will not change things,But Violance will. Why you think the Arabs are committing suicide? They doing it for a cause. They want Israel and Americans off their land. Tea party sent John Boehner s strong message. Cut Taxes and stop spending and make sure our dollar is backed up by gold not just a god damned piece of paper. What you think the Boston tea party was about? Just to have a nice cup of tea with the king? NO!! Those people had enough and they stood up against the king and they said were not gonna take it anymore. The Tea Party are MAD AS HELL like this guy

Nope I dont recall saying anything about full term babies...

That sound you all just heard was "apathy" running away from the argument at high speed, tail clamped firmly between his hind legs.

Why argue with him? Let him go.

Shes gonna become a Retard now in a wheelchair just like this guy is a retard for taking a bullet from Reagan
brady_pender.jpg

This is a tragic event, and politics has no place in it.

Those who are attempting to politically frame the issue, despite the presence of no evidence, are about as pathetic as they come.

Giffords has a 100% rating from NARAL, the principle pro-abortion outfit. That means she supports ALL their positions, including the dismemberment killing of a nine-month fetus. Nobody should be shot down in the street, including Giffords, but nobody deserves to be cut to pieces with a scalpel, either.

..er..I think the 100% statistic refers to her voting record in washington.

I can find no record on the NARAL web-site of the extreme that you presented, but will be pleased to follow any link you supply.

It did not take long for the "lone nut" scenario to surface, nor for the right-wing squalkers trying to present themselves as victims.

Comrade Stalin

Werbung:
This is a tragic event, and politics has no place in it.

Those who are attempting to politically frame the issue, despite the presence of no evidence, are about as pathetic as they come.

Here's the first public official who has done it - the sheriff of pima county - naturally, he threw the race card (of course without any evidence whatsoever).

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/47293.html

Next, we'll hear it was done by those who oppose "health care". :D

Back